Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   Merchant Group Buys and New Product Sales (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/merchant-group-buys-new-product-sales/)
-   -   Headlight Armor Lighting Protection and Smoked Taillight Kits Available (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/merchant-group-buys-new-product-sales/68514-headlight-armor-lighting-protection-smoked-taillight-kits-available.html)

HeadlightArmor 06-04-2012 10:20 AM

Production is closed from June 4-20th. Orders received while we are closed will ship in the order they were received starting June 22nd. For the 16 days production is closed we have marked down all lighting kits an additional 16%!

HeadlightArmor 06-21-2012 11:55 AM

For those of you who placed an order while we were closed for vacations, thank you! We are jamming away on the orders and will get them processed and shipped as soon as possible!

HeadlightArmor 06-27-2012 10:37 AM

Yet another 100+ degree day for us in Texas on tap today - along with a good chunk of the middle of the country.

Installing Headlight Armor Lighting kits in the heat: Warm temps do make the install easier, but too hot does not. In a wet application be sure to use cool / cold water. Installing in direct sun is not recommended as it is too easy for the water on the lens to evaporate and the adhesive to grab before you want it to. Let us know if you have questions on your summer install.

HeadlightArmor 07-03-2012 09:45 AM

Ever left bubbles while applying? Air bubbles or water bubbles are usually a result of one of (or a combination of) three things: Insufficient water on the lens / adhesive side of the material, insufficient squeegee pressure, and getting the material too hot during application. All can be removed during the application process by lifting the area, re-spraying with water and re-squeegeeing. After the fact, most of the time the bubbles will settle out over time.

Sojoey 07-03-2012 12:42 PM

Color choice

Hi! Just purchased 2 replacement fog lights as the others were both cracked. Want to buy the headlight armor protection fog light kit. I have a blackberry pearl 2010 fit sport. Any thoughts or discussions in the past as to which color looks best on the lens? I am planning on installing the kit on the fog lights prior to installing them on the car. Is that a good way to do it or should the lamps be in the car first?

Also any promotions right now. Gott ask.

Thanks

Joey s.

HeadlightArmor 07-03-2012 02:23 PM

As far as popularity goes, Clear and GT Yellow are about even for the various years's Fit fogs. I would install the lights on the vehicle, then apply the kit. Doing the kit first is going to be a lot harder to do and will not yeild the best result. The only rpomo we are running at the moment is free shipping on US orders over $75

Sojoey 07-03-2012 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by HeadlightArmor (Post 1112077)
As far as popularity goes, Clear and GT Yellow are about even for the various years's Fit fogs. I would install the lights on the vehicle, then apply the kit. Doing the kit first is going to be a lot harder to do and will not yeild the best result. The only rpomo we are running at the moment is free shipping on US orders over $75

Thanks so much. I think I'm going yellow!

HeadlightArmor 07-04-2012 11:25 AM

Wishing everybody a happy 4th of July! Enjoy friends family and some fireworks if you can :)

HeadlightArmor 07-23-2012 02:12 PM

Received a lot of “Can you still see the taillights with a Headlight Armor smoked taillight kit?" Questions this month. This page shows some of our testing photos. Photos were taken at 500 and 1000 feet. Both the running lights and brake lights were still visible, even with our darkest material. Stock lights (incandescent – LED’s are even brighter typically) Headlight Armor Smoked Taillight Kits at Night

HeadlightArmor 07-31-2012 08:58 PM

July was a hectic month, hard to believe it is done! All the outstanding orders were shipped today. Thanks for all of you who have placed an order! If you placed an order earlier and have your items installed we would love to see how they came out!

HeadlightArmor 08-13-2012 04:15 PM

A reminder, the 2012 Uses a different fog light protection kit than the 2009-2011's

http://www.headlightarmor.com/Produc...ht-clear-1.jpg

12 Honda Fit Fog Light Protection Kit

cjecpa 08-14-2012 10:18 AM

Got mine for my 2012, yellow really like the look.

HeadlightArmor 08-18-2012 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by cjecpa (Post 1123321)
Got mine for my 2012, yellow really like the look.

:cool: Glad you like them, thanks for posting!

FitDEEZ 08-19-2012 10:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Rep headlight armor everywhere rocking the GT yellow
Attachment 23909

HeadlightArmor 08-20-2012 10:48 AM

^ Looks great! Thanks for the support!

JC Hillbilly 08-24-2012 01:37 PM

Any idea on when ya'll will be getting your Microfiber Suede Detail Towels back in stock? I want to buy the 12 Honda Fit Fog Light Protection Kit but want to buy everything I'll need at once.

Also, any specials you have running now? I too, live in Texas and will have to pay taxes. Any discount would be helpful.

Thanks,
JC

jdmjunkie561 08-24-2012 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by FitDEEZ (Post 1124887)
Rep headlight armor everywhere rocking the GT yellow
http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/a...1C6FBFBB30.jpg

i wanna rep like you too :rolleyes: hahahah lol might be getting this but dont wanna bite the style broski.. this fl sun is quick to haze headlights

HeadlightArmor 08-25-2012 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by JC Hillbilly (Post 1126283)
Any idea on when ya'll will be getting your Microfiber Suede Detail Towels back in stock? I want to buy the 12 Honda Fit Fog Light Protection Kit but want to buy everything I'll need at once.

Also, any specials you have running now? I too, live in Texas and will have to pay taxes. Any discount would be helpful.

Thanks,
JC

The 2pks are back in, but not running any big promo's aside from our normal discounted prices.

Originally Posted by jdmjunkie561 (Post 1126290)
i wanna rep like you too :rolleyes: hahahah lol might be getting this but dont wanna bite the style broski.. this fl sun is quick to haze headlights

The clear headlight protection kits are a popular add. Keeps the (Huge) headlights clean and clear ;)

JC Hillbilly 08-25-2012 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by HeadlightArmor (Post 1126481)
The 2pks are back in, but not running any big promo's aside from our normal discounted prices.

Thanks! ;)
Order placed...:cool:

Kehorevinly 09-01-2012 01:57 AM

after going through these lights I found yes these are somewhat different from others and look sturdy too.. but i just want to make sure are these available at cost-effective prices or the charges are a bit higher than others?