Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   New York Community (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/new-york-community/)
-   -   NYC/NJ Mini Meet 1/18/08 (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/new-york-community/20144-nyc-nj-mini-meet-1-18-08-a.html)

Hondasforlife 01-19-2008 06:01 PM

yeah it was a good meet......love sticker..shits ballin...haha..anyway hopefully we get together soon in jersey..somewhere not to far but not to close ya kno...its has to be the perfect place ....hhaha..anyway cant wait to see the pics

Hondasforlife 01-19-2008 06:02 PM

yeah it was def fun..but next time in jersey love the sticker ma boys asked me about i was like u cant handle them...llol...anyway ima go out and chill so ill catch u guys later

hkjazz 01-19-2008 09:29 PM

It was nice to have seen you guys last night at the meet. Hope to be able to chill longer in Jersey next time and with even more Fits. Are there any parks with big parking lots in Jersey? Not mall-ish parking lot because there are too many cars parked there and we cant be grouped together for pictures. Looking forward to the next meet in Jersey.:D

bangdango 01-19-2008 10:28 PM

hmmmm about that. i will take notice to that. Only spots I can think of as of now are a bigger park or so. I know a few, but dont know if are willing to come to this area in central jersey.

actually....i know a perfect spot

I work on an industrial mile long road and the last building is my job. Its a big warehouse and I'm one of the guys who runs it practically. Its off exit 2b on 287n in NJ (edison, nj) after the verazano and outerbridge. seriously not far at all. its actually a pretty decently big lot. we have a a few tractor trailers in our yard and I can get them moved to the other side so we have plenty of room for our cars and are not in way of pictures. afterwards, there are plenty of places we could go. some coffee shops or hookah bars. or whatever.
im serious its a good safe spot. very very close to 440
ill take some pics of the spot if you are interesetd.

bangdango 01-19-2008 10:32 PM

serious.

New York People. Give me a PM
if not ill suggest it again to you.

its an idea,

Zangoose GD3 Blue 01-19-2008 11:59 PM

we will keep that in mind :D

Hondasforlife 01-20-2008 01:22 PM

any updates on the pics from the meet.haha

sy11580 01-21-2008 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by Hondasforlife (Post 223898)
any updates on the pics from the meet.haha

Sorry guys.............give me one more day for the pics. the pics was too big to upload and I have to resize all, so give me some time, ok?

Zangoose GD3 Blue 01-21-2008 08:58 AM

shweet no problem stan....

Hondasforlife 01-21-2008 01:08 PM

yea man its all good...im just a very impatient person..my bads take ur time..haha

c_mack9 01-21-2008 01:30 PM

no pics? whatsa madda wit chew guysss?

bangdango 01-21-2008 01:38 PM

They were taken at night.
Hope they came out alright...

hkjazz 01-21-2008 07:59 PM

Good idea about the lot by your work area. Next time we meet.. its probably on a Saturday... will it be opened and that the patrol or the police wont kick us out? Looking forward to the next meet. Can't wait to see the pics, Stan.:D

bangdango 01-21-2008 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by hkjazz (Post 224566)
Good idea about the lot by your work area. Next time we meet.. its probably on a Saturday... will it be opened and that the patrol or the police wont kick us out? Looking forward to the next meet. Can't wait to see the pics, Stan.:D

it IS a good idea. its a mile long dead end of small to medium industrial warehouses. I work for a transit company (a moving company) (mayflower)
My dad is one of my bosses and I myself am a boss as well so it doesnt matter. saturdays are 1/2 days i close or someone else closes at 12pm anyways. and IF A COP DOES come...im sure i can be like.."UMM I WORK HERE these are my friends and we are not trespassing. I HAVE THE KEY AND ALARM CODE TO OPEN THIS WAREHOUSE HOW CAN I HELP YOU OFFICER!" ive gotten away with it a few times...and they are like. "excuse us sir" just patrolling the area...haha

i need to take pictures of area and to show you this spot if you fitters like it. the trucks in our yard can always be moved aside the day before to make room for pics and such...remind me guys if i havent gotten around to it in the next few days...I WILL forget.

peac

~Abe

sy11580 01-21-2008 10:01 PM

Great man!!! I will come over for that lot. Man I want to make more post of our car.

I'm looking forward to have next meet. I need to take more pics!!!

The pics is up: https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-...eet-photo.html

Zangoose GD3 Blue 01-21-2008 10:23 PM

cant see the pictures for some reason...