Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   Other Car Related Discussions (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/other-car-related-discussions/)
-   -   Most epic photo thread ever! (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/other-car-related-discussions/61183-most-epic-photo-thread-ever.html)

Java^FiT 12-07-2010 01:24 PM

Most epic photo thread ever!

So i was doing a search on google for Rally Lights, and I found this thread...

Get some toilet paper because your about to crap your pants from laughing so hard LMFAO

MOST EPIC CAR PHOTO THREAD EVER

thefit09 12-07-2010 02:03 PM

hahaha haters

B-Blue 12-07-2010 02:27 PM

So much EPICNESS!

bmxman 12-07-2010 03:10 PM

As much as I don't like the cars in that thread I wouldn't make fun of them...everyone had/has to start somewhere. Seems to me the OP was just looking to put people down while trying to make himself look good...yeah that a sound strategy!

Java^FiT 12-07-2010 03:21 PM

lol that wasn't my intention at all, while i find some of the cars pictured in the thread amusing, i do like some as well. If anything i just enjoyed the combination of the pictures with the commentary that went along with it. That is what made it funny, not the fact that people are original and do whatever they want to their cars. Sorry if I made that misleading, i wasn't trying to offend anybody... just passing the time at work with some humor thats all.

ReeSpeed 12-07-2010 03:22 PM

good waste of my time...now back to work. :)

thefit09 12-07-2010 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Java^FiT (Post 939541)
lol that wasn't my intention at all, while i find some of the cars pictured in the thread amusing, i do like some as well. If anything i just enjoyed the combination of the pictures with the commentary that went along with it. That is what made it funny, not the fact that people are original and do whatever they want to their cars. Sorry if I made that misleading, i wasn't trying to offend anybody... just passing the time at work with some humor thats all.

I don't think he meant you OP, I think he meant the OP, errrr...... OP, from the other forum.

The guy who created the thread might have some "nice" cars, but the awful stickers he threw on make me want to puke. He clearly just wanted to pat himself on the back.

cr4zy3lgato 12-07-2010 04:41 PM

Ha ha really nice thread! i find the OP's cars just as douchy and distasteful

TurboManGT 12-07-2010 04:51 PM

I LOL'd....

Vanct 12-07-2010 05:33 PM

That thread just kept getting more ridiculous as it went on LOL!

bmxman 12-09-2010 03:22 AM

Originally Posted by thefit09 (Post 939551)
I don't think he meant you OP, I think he meant the OP, errrr...... OP, from the other forum.

The guy who created the thread might have some "nice" cars, but the awful stickers he threw on make me want to puke. He clearly just wanted to pat himself on the back.

yeah I meant the original OP who started the thread ;)

doctordoom 12-09-2010 03:49 AM

Originally Posted by cr4zy3lgato (Post 939576)
Ha ha really nice thread! i find the OP's cars just as douchy and distasteful

i don't like the gigantic decals, but the dude has an RB in his E30 coupe along with an Elise or whatever Lotus that is. he is permitted to sport those decals.