Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   Other Car Related Discussions (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/other-car-related-discussions/)
-   -   DecalDude is a thief!!! (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/other-car-related-discussions/69831-decaldude-thief.html)

usagimeow 01-25-2012 07:28 PM

DecalDude is a thief!!!

He took my cash and lied to me sending nothing!! Says he makes fitfreak sticker so be carful!!! Jeremy mcerloy navyguy825@aol.com. If he requests money avoid him!!!!

JDMchris.com 01-25-2012 07:36 PM

What did you order? How long ago? Did you pay with paypal? How much was the amount. Have you emailed or PMed him?

usagimeow 01-25-2012 07:43 PM

I ordered two fitfreak.net stickers. He lied and said they were coming then he said his machine broke but he's fixing it. Then I asked for a refund and now no response. I waited 5 months contacting him every two weeks. =( I REALLY wanted my stickers!!! It's not the money (14.00) it's the dishonesty. I can't believe I let him trick me!!

Wanderer. 01-25-2012 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by usagimeow (Post 1067671)
I ordered two fitfreak.net stickers. He lied and said they were coming then he said his machine broke but he's fixing it. Then I asked for a refund and now no response. I waited 5 months contacting him every two weeks. =( I REALLY wanted my stickers!!! It's not the money (14.00) it's the dishonesty. I can't believe I let him trick me!!

THAT BASTARD!

:popc:

usagimeow 01-25-2012 07:50 PM

Right?!? I'm still stickerless and I've lost my trust in sticker vendors!!!!! Ohhhh nooooo!!!

sooznd 01-25-2012 08:07 PM

I ordered from him and paid thru PayPal. i did not receive the emblems. So I filed a complaint to PayPal and he refunded my money immediately. hopefully you did not send cash. I really wanted my emblem, too. I emailed after 3 weeks and he asked for my address agin. Waited another couple weeks and then filed the complaint of non-receipt.

sandblasted 01-25-2012 09:16 PM

i've had good transactions with him. i've ordered twice from him, first time decals, second time the emblems. recieved everything as stated.

i found decaldude hard to get ahold of sometimes, but i eventually got through and got a response thus leading to my items.

just my 0.02 cents.

vinnymac 01-25-2012 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by sandblasted (Post 1067721)
i've had good transactions with him. i've ordered twice from him, first time decals, second time the emblems. recieved everything as stated.

i found decaldude hard to get ahold of sometimes, but i eventually got through and got a response thus leading to my items.

just my 0.02 cents.

Just curious sandblasted, was this before or after he posted his big "Going Of Business" sale? Because after that the only feedback I've seen regarding him has been negative.

sandblasted 01-25-2012 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by vinnymac (Post 1067724)
Just curious sandblasted, was this before or after he posted his big "Going Of Business" sale? Because after that the only feedback I've seen regarding him has been negative.

i got my decals almost 2 years ago. my emblems, i ordered from him because of that thread.... if you look, i posted up 2 or 3 times. in one of my threads, i asked if anyone had heard from him, or getting any replies. he replied in the thread to email him at his "decaldude" email. i did, got a reply with price and email for paypal, send money, he replied they were shipped and that was the end of it. i recieved my emblems and i never really thought anymore about it......its a shame that its turning out this way for him, and just in general. he has/had good products(decals). i have 2 on my car that have been there for 2 years. the emblems i got, aren't on the car, and won't be for a few more months. i'm waiting til spring. if by then, the emblems happen to be "no good" or whatever, i'm not to worried about it. looking at them now, they look fine, and i'm happy with everything i've purchased from him.

afreespirit 01-25-2012 09:31 PM

I got my FF sticker at TFB Designs.

vinnymac 01-25-2012 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by sandblasted (Post 1067726)
i got my decals almost 2 years ago. my emblems, i ordered from him because of that thread.... if you look, i posted up 2 or 3 times. in one of my threads, i asked if anyone had heard from him, or getting any replies. he replied in the thread to email him at his "decaldude" email. i did, got a reply with price and email for paypal, send money, he replied they were shipped and that was the end of it. i recieved my emblems and i never really thought anymore about it......its a shame that its turning out this way for him, and just in general. he has/had good products(decals). i have 2 on my car that have been there for 2 years. the emblems i got, aren't on the car, and won't be for a few more months. i'm waiting til spring. if by then, the emblems happen to be "no good" or whatever, i'm not to worried about it. looking at them now, they look fine, and i'm happy with everything i've purchased from him.

Yeah, I've never dealt with him personally so I'm not casting any aspersions on him as a person. I'm just questioning business tactics.

vinnymac 01-25-2012 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by afreespirit (Post 1067728)
I got my FF sticker at TFB Designs.

So did I...=)

TrungLam 01-25-2012 09:54 PM

He's going out of business, he could care less about his rep now.

Isn't he from the SF Bay Area?

doctordoom 01-25-2012 10:04 PM

If he's only getting negative reviews these days, it shouldn't matter how many happy customers there were in the past.

Don't defend him because that just encourages new people to continue getting ripped off.

EnticedByTiffany 01-25-2012 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by sooznd (Post 1067683)
I ordered from him and paid thru PayPal. i did not receive the emblems. So I filed a complaint to PayPal and he refunded my money immediately.

ok my question isn't related to decaldude at all, but how long is it before i can no longer file a complaint with paypal?

i'm currently doing a deal with someone else on this site and i haven't complained to paypal yet because i'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, and i really want my item, but its been almost 3 week now since i got a reply back. has anyone seen the super moderator JDM_DOHC_SIR?

sooznd 01-26-2012 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by EnticedByTiffany (Post 1067760)
ok my question isn't related to decaldude at all, but how long is it before i can no longer file a complaint with paypal?

i'm currently doing a deal with someone else on this site and i haven't complained to paypal yet because i'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, and i really want my item, but its been almost 3 week now since i got a reply back. has anyone seen the super moderator JDM_DOHC_SIR?

I ordered on Dec 20th--then emailed DD on Jan 10th - he said he would send to me, then waited another 2 weeks & no emblem. So I made a claim to Paypal. He refunded my money right away. I ordered one small console emblem, should not have taken more than a week to get by mail. He may be out of stock on stuff & not making any more.

Goobers 01-26-2012 01:38 AM

Originally Posted by EnticedByTiffany (Post 1067760)

three weeks is a long time to wait without any communication... you might as well file the complaint.

His last post (that shows up on searching) is from the 7th. While his last activity was on the 12th.

I can't assume to know what he's been doing... but it looks like he's forgotten about FF.net.

afreespirit 01-26-2012 04:11 PM

It is always a pity when sellers are willing to destroy our faith in humanity for a few dollars of personal gain. Thanks to all who have posted in this thread.

mkane 01-26-2012 05:09 PM

Think he's reading these posts?

afreespirit 01-26-2012 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by mkane (Post 1068035)
Think he's reading these posts?

I doubt it.