Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   Other Car Related Discussions (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/other-car-related-discussions/)
-   -   Is something wrong with me? (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/other-car-related-discussions/74906-something-wrong-me.html)

hogwylde 10-23-2012 08:03 PM

Is something wrong with me?

I have a friend who is in the market to buy a new Toyota truck so I went with him to the dealership to kill some time. And there it was and I liked it! I would never get rid of my Fit but.........

The Prius C in Hot Habanero!

http://assets.speedtv.com/images/art...img_large7.jpg

Kirkuleez 10-23-2012 08:34 PM

The C is a nice looking car, but the Fit's interior is way better and it's much more fun to drive! I traded my Fit in for a Prius c last March and after a month I missed it so much I traded it in for my Fit back.

Wanderer. 10-23-2012 08:46 PM

Yes, something wrong with you for sure. Prius C looks super cheap from the rear, those taillights do the car no favors. I see a ton of them every day and this is the first thing I notice, every time.

That front lip too... looks like lawn edging lip lol at least TRY and make it flow.

hogwylde 10-23-2012 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by Kirkuleez (Post 1141214)
The C is a nice looking car, but the Fit's interior is way better and it's much more fun to drive! I traded my Fit in for a Prius c last March and after a month I missed it so much I traded it in for my Fit back.

Were you the one who traded your Fit in and they still had it on the lot when you went back? If so, I have to ask something. What did they give you for your Fit and what did they charge you to buy it back? LOL

In regards to the Fits handling, I generally go easy on my cars and never really experience their full potential but last night I was feeling adventurous. I got off the highway at my typical 30-35ish into a cloverleaf off-ramp, but this time I took at near 55mph and she handled it well. I was impressed.

MNfit 10-23-2012 08:58 PM

so you saw a Prius and liked it? Yes you are a very sick person, go to the doctor immediately and get your self checked out :P

kenchan 10-23-2012 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by hogwylde (Post 1141210)

perfect for halloween!

hogwylde 10-23-2012 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by MNfit (Post 1141224)
so you saw a Prius and liked it? Yes you are a very sick person, go to the doctor immediately and get your self checked out :P

I don't like Priuseseseses (what's plural for Prius?) but I like the C

Wanderer. 10-23-2012 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by hogwylde (Post 1141230)
(what's plural for Prius?)

Prii

http://meljeanbrook.com/wp-content/u...e-you-know.jpg

Kirkuleez 10-23-2012 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by hogwylde (Post 1141221)
Were you the one who traded your Fit in and they still had it on the lot when you went back? If so, I have to ask something. What did they give you for your Fit and what did they charge you to buy it back? LOL

In regards to the Fits handling, I generally go easy on my cars and never really experience their full potential but last night I was feeling adventurous. I got off the highway at my typical 30-35ish into a cloverleaf off-ramp, but this time I took at near 55mph and she handled it well. I was impressed.

Of course I lost money, but I got 13000 when I initially traded it in and got stuck buying it back for 14500 but they did put brand new tires on it. Stupid move on my part but oh well. I was very pleased to be back in the Fit.

Subie 10-24-2012 04:24 AM

Originally Posted by hogwylde (Post 1141230)
(what's plural for Prius?)

Originally Posted by Wanderer. (Post 1141239)
Prii

Good one... LOL... All this time I thought it was 2-Prii, 3-Prii.... ;-)

KCTitan 10-24-2012 04:50 AM

1 Prii, 2 Prii, Red Prii, Blue Prii. :D

Wanderer. 10-24-2012 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by Subie (Post 1141289)
Good one... LOL... All this time I thought it was 2-Prii, 3-Prii.... ;-)

No laughing matter, it's an official term!

Toyota says plural of Prius is "Prii"

LOL

mike410b 10-24-2012 02:34 PM

I really liked the Prius C I test drove while looking for my Mom's next car.

Ended up getting a 2012 anyway, my Dad and I agreed it was more fun to drive, although that's largely based on the 5MT vs. the CVT in the Prius.

Subie 10-24-2012 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by Wanderer. (Post 1141367)
No laughing matter, it's an official term!

Toyota says plural of Prius is "Prii"

LOL

Ok, I'll just grin then...

fujisawa 10-24-2012 04:14 PM

It's not a bad car but unless your spine fits naturally into those Yaris seats you might want to jump for the Prius Regular. Also, the Regular has acceptable cargo and rear leg room. And better fuel economy. The C is for people who want a status symbol but haven't acquired sufficient status just yet :) .. this doesn't make it a bad car it's just not that competitive vs either the Regular or the Fit, depending on what your goal is (MPG or fun/utility)

kenchan 10-25-2012 02:12 PM

the lexus one looks okay. these hybrids have high floors no? (not much room for cargo?)