Other Car Related Discussions Discuss all other cars here.

Honda Urban SUV production version revealed via leaked patent photos

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2013, 08:47 AM
5 Year Member
Honda Urban SUV production version revealed via leaked patent photos

Due later this year

The production version of the Honda Urban SUV concept has been revealed through several leaked patent photos.
Honda unveiled the Urban SUV concept at the beginning of the year at NAIAS in Detroit and they said a production model derived from this concept will be launched in Japan before the end of 2013. This is the car Honda has been talking about and chances are it will be officially revealed later this November at the Tokyo Motor Show.
As you would imagine, the production crossover has been toned down significantly but still maintains many of the visual cues and overall has an appealing design. The vehicle will be based on the Global Compact Series platform which was used by Honda for the current-gen City and Fit. The Japanese marque has confirmed the crossover will utilize Earth Dreams Technology and will boast a foldable rear seat to increase cargo capacity.

Source: jokeforblog.blogspot.fi

Old 11-07-2013, 11:38 AM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
i like it...well, not for me, but maybe for my wife in the future when we replace our aging 09. :)
looks hells better than the juke and more a real car vs that mazda cx3 was it? forgot the name.