Go Back  Unofficial Honda FIT Forums > The Honda Fit and Jazz Forums > Other Car Related Discussions
Reload this Page >

Honda Urban SUV production model debuts at Tokyo Motor Show with VEZEL moniker

Other Car Related Discussions Discuss all other cars here.

Old 11-20-2013, 09:26 AM
5 Year Member

Goes on sale next month

Honda has introduced at 2013 Tokyo Motor Show an all-new model called VEZEL which is essentially a production variant of the Urban SUV concept showcased at the beginning of the year at NAIAS.
The Honda VEZEL aims to pave the road for a new type of car that "fuses together multifaceted values at a high level." Honda says it combines the qualities of an SUV with the functionality of a minivan and the elegance of a coupe.
In Japan it will be sold with a 1.5-liter direct-injection gasoline engine and also in a hybrid version packing the same engine working together with a high-output motor and a SPORT HYBRID i-DCD (Intelligent Dual Clutch Drive).
Further details will be released on December 19 and on the following day it is programmed to go on sale in Japan.

Source: Honda

Old 11-20-2013, 03:22 PM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
i like it. might make a good candidate for my wife's next car since she doesnt seem to want anything fancy.

its either that or the crv, i think. :)