Other Car Related Discussions Discuss all other cars here.

first U.S. made body kit for the 2014 Nissan Versa Note

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2014, 12:02 AM
first U.S. made body kit for the 2014 Nissan Versa Note

For those interested in what's happening with the aftermarket for the Honda Fit's clone, here is the first body kit i have come across that has been produced and designed here in the states, enjoy :D

Nissan Versa Note 3dCarbon Style Kits | 3dCarbon Website

Old 04-15-2014, 03:05 AM
I like it and it flows well without being overdone.

Old 04-15-2014, 05:36 AM
5 Year Member
They did a good job of copying the GE. My neighbour has a loaner the last couple days. It looks good. The roof line and side windows look like the PontiacVibe/ Toyota.

Old 04-15-2014, 08:42 PM
Administrator
Just noticed the yellow window tint and graphics lol!

Looks good otherwise Mike!

Old 04-15-2014, 10:50 PM
Originally Posted by zilla8
I like it and it flows well without being overdone.
exactly why i personally liked it to begin with, i have seen some of the JDM kits and i believe i have posted them on the boards here somewhere, but they tend to be a little over done with the exception of a few of them.

Originally Posted by Black3sr
They did a good job of copying the GE. My neighbour has a loaner the last couple days. It looks good. The roof line and side windows look like the PontiacVibe/ Toyota.
lol, glad you liked it...like i have said before, i really love the fit and had it at the top of my list when i was shopping around but i'm a Nissan guy at heart so i had to give Nissan's attempt at copying the Fit a try at least and so far i have been happy with it :)

Originally Posted by Waizzz
Just noticed the yellow window tint and graphics lol!

Looks good otherwise Mike!
lol, thanks wais, and yeah i wasnt to impressed with the obviously CGI mock up that they made of the kit with those colors but it did get me to thinking about what kind of color scheme i would go with if i were to get this kit and the first thing i thought of is making the spoiler a gloss black to flow with my roof once i get the roof wrapped :D otherwise aside from the colors, i really like this kit!

Old 04-16-2014, 03:59 AM
5 Year Member
Looks pretty neat. I like it. The Note otherwise is a pretty bland car.

Old 04-16-2014, 01:57 PM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
looks like a quick dust vac

Old 04-17-2014, 01:13 PM
5 Year Member
I like the styling of the Note, even stock. If Nissan would up the HP to, say 130...... :-)

You ever wonder where they get the names for the cars? Note, Fit, Accent? I wish Honda would call the Fit "Jazz" here, just cuz I like the name better.

One thing about all the cars in our class, they are great city cars. I remember when Honda first came out with the Civic, mid 1970's. Had a Ford Pinto then (my first new car and first little car) and I took the Civic for a test drive. Really liked the Civic, but thought it was too small, especially on the Los Angeles freeways. Interesting to me that todays version of the small car is so much bigger. My Fit is a bigger & taller than the old Civic. Time & technology....

Old 04-17-2014, 11:29 PM
Originally Posted by kenchan
looks like a quick dust vac

now, now ken...don't be hatin :D

Old 04-17-2014, 11:31 PM
Originally Posted by siguy
I like the styling of the Note, even stock. If Nissan would up the HP to, say 130...... :-)

You ever wonder where they get the names for the cars? Note, Fit, Accent? I wish Honda would call the Fit "Jazz" here, just cuz I like the name better.

One thing about all the cars in our class, they are great city cars. I remember when Honda first came out with the Civic, mid 1970's. Had a Ford Pinto then (my first new car and first little car) and I took the Civic for a test drive. Really liked the Civic, but thought it was too small, especially on the Los Angeles freeways. Interesting to me that todays version of the small car is so much bigger. My Fit is a bigger & taller than the old Civic. Time & technology....
interesting that you say that as that is what i thought too when they brought it out...the thing that gets me is that the very same version of the engine in the Note gets 115HP in the JDM market and even more elsewhere in the world....damn US smog regulations lol