Notices
For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items Buy and Sell your USED FIT stuff here. Vendors, please do not post here. Use the "Vendor Marketplace" forum instead. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

FS: JDM Fit OEM Power Folding Mirrors w/ LED-INCLUDES SWITCH

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 01:14 AM
5 Year Member
FS: JDM Fit OEM Power Folding Mirrors w/ LED-INCLUDES SWITCH

This is only the second set of these that I have ever had for re-sale. The last set was last year around October/November. These are being sold on ebay without a buy it now price and without a reserve ($9.99 starting price) in a 5 day auction. I figured I would let you all know that they were avaialbe as I'm sure most of you wouldn't be looking on ebay for these as they are few and far between unless you're obtaining a brand new set which costs an arm and a leg and is usually on back order...and do those come with a switch??? I dunno, anyway....here they are:

JDM OEM Power Folding Mirrors w/built in LED turn signals. They've been fully tested and there is a video in the auction showing them in perfect working condition. Please take a look at the auction description and if you still have questions after reading the full description, you can ask me via this thread, direct PM or via the ebay messaging system...either way is fine.

I've been a member of fitfreak for a while now and I come here whenever I need solid info on the USDM Fit. For the last few months, I have been offering complete plug-n-play adapter harnesses for most of my power folding mirror assemblies that I sell. I came here to verify what type of couplers the USDM FIT has on the mirrors and the mirror switch but couldn't find any info or pics. Without that info I can't make a PNP harness so these are being sold with wire for splicing and wiring directions (which someone has already posted here at fitfreak but I'll pass on the info that I have, also). Oh, if anybody DOES have pics of the USDM mirror couplers and a pic of the back of the USDM mirror switch AND could post them in this thread, that would help me help whomever ends up purchasing these mirrors. With those pics, I could explain in better detail (and with much more confidence) how to do the wiring.

So, with that said, go ahead and click any of the above pics as they are also all links to the actual auction. Please remember, these are being sold on auction. I do not have a buy it now price in mind, but if anyone would like to shoot me an offer via PM or via ebay to end the auction right away, I'm open to those. Please consider the S&H costs that are noted in the auction description if you do send an offer.

thanks.

Last edited by jdmisme; 03-27-2008 at 10:13 AM.
Old 09-14-2007, 04:38 PM
Are the mounting bolts the same as the usdm side mirrors? anyone know???
is it simply: take off usdm mirror and bolt on jdm without a problem, set aside all the wiring and all. you all know what i mean...
id be interested if the price goes right...

Old 09-14-2007, 05:12 PM
Thumbs up

jdmisme is a top notch ebay seller!!!

I've bought items off of him and have seen many of his auctions. he goes waaaay out of his way to provide the BEST service that I have ever seen on any ebay auctions!!

His auctions provide wiring diagrams, videos of the items he's selling working, etc. etc.!!!

I would pick these up in a heartbeat from him if i didn't have a set myself!!

I'm hoping that you can put together a pnp harness as my mirrors are just sitting and it doesn't look like they're going to get installed anytime soon!

Old 09-14-2007, 05:47 PM
Retired Moderator
I'll be bidding...

Old 09-14-2007, 06:46 PM
Yup top notch parts, I just got my JDM power folding mirrors in yesterday.

Mine don't have the turn signals on them, makes me wants these instead.

I'm going to try to put my USDM housings on the JDM stands that have the motors. This way I can retain usage of my LHD glass. Driving with RHD glass is difficult at times, I had to do that with my Integra because I had Ganador mirrors on that (not that you can see much out of Ganador mirrors anyways, lol).

Will have to work out the wiring when I have time, no rush to get these done.

Old 09-15-2007, 12:50 PM
5 Year Member
Thanks for the props, guys. Also, I MAY be selling these off auction to one of the members here...just a heads up to anyone who wanted to make an offer but hasn't, as of yet...

Old 09-16-2007, 09:33 AM
5 Year Member
sold

I just wanted to let interested parties know that these have been sold. Thanks for looking!

Old 09-19-2007, 04:26 AM
5 Year Member
These are the wiring directions for the JDM Fit mirrors w/LED's. If you see these and have a good idea where they could be posted to help others, please copy and post it there...

Kouki Fit Power Folding Mirrors w/LED's

Switch

switch power:
black/yellow-------12V+ IGN ON
black--------------ground

switch illumination:
red/black----------12V+ DASH LIGHTS ON
black--------------ground

power folding controls:
red/blue-----------red/blue on BOTH left and right mirrors
red/white----------red/white on BOTH left and right mirrors

mirror directional controls:
green/white-------green/white on BOTH left and right mirrors
blue/white---------blue/white on left mirror
blue/black---------blue/black on left mirror
white/red---------white/red on right mirror
red/yellow---------red/yellow on right mirror

Left mirror coupler remaining wires

for LED:
green/yellow------to left turn signal 12V+
black-------------ground

Right mirror coupler remaining wires

for LED:
green/red---------to right turn signal 12V+
black-------------ground

Old 09-19-2007, 04:30 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Mugen_Dom
jdmisme is a top notch ebay seller!!!

I've bought items off of him and have seen many of his auctions. he goes waaaay out of his way to provide the BEST service that I have ever seen on any ebay auctions!!

His auctions provide wiring diagrams, videos of the items he's selling working, etc. etc.!!!

I would pick these up in a heartbeat from him if i didn't have a set myself!!

I'm hoping that you can put together a pnp harness as my mirrors are just sitting and it doesn't look like they're going to get installed anytime soon!
If someone can send me clear pics of the USDM Fit mirror and switch couplers (pics that show wire/pin locations in the couplers AND colors of the wires) or post those pics somewhere in the forum, I MAY be able to make a PnP harness available.

Old 09-19-2007, 08:11 AM
5 Year Member
any pictures to see what it look like ?

Old 09-19-2007, 10:08 PM
hay ther Don,, good to see you in here

Old 11-27-2007, 05:06 PM
further props

I've been watching jdmisme ebay auctions for a while, and I have to say that I've never seen anyone put so much work and care into selling usable products, complete with wiring and instructions etc. Anyone who has tried to do something like this CLEANLY knows how much work goes into it.
Glad to see you here jdmisme!

Old 11-27-2007, 06:42 PM
5 Year Member
i want to see the climate control unit (digital) from the phillipinies or europe....that would be nice to have in our striped down USDM fits...

Old 11-28-2007, 04:12 PM
Thumbs up some info on usdm fit

Oops, didn't notice the request for information on the usdm fit. (I don't know if you still need this information)

I didn't take pictures, but I do have the factory manual.
I hope this helps!

Switch (slashes indicate empty positions) wire side female:
/ 2 / (notch) / 5
6 / / / 10 11 12 13

2: black yellow
5: green/white
6: black
10: blue/black
11: red/yellow
12: blue/white
13: white/red

All of the functions of the wires are the same!

Possible problem:
the wiring connectors in the doors are 3-position (wire side female)

so that:
tilt up 1+ 2-
tilt down 1- 2+
swing left 2+ 3-
swing right 2- 3+

There are no connections for folding or turn signals.

Does this help or do you need me to look up anything else/ take my door panel off? Sorry if this is confusing, I can also scan the page in the manual.

Last edited by lubricus; 11-28-2007 at 04:20 PM.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:09 AM
5 Year Member
My side mirror housing broke!!

Just this morning, noticed my passenger side mirror was all twisted. Apparently, some car or truck must have side swiped it in the parking lot.
The mirror is still intact, but the housing is craked and it'll need to be replaced. Just called the Ganley Honda of North Olmsted,OH and they quoted me $213.92(matching color) and it needs to be ordered.

So I'm very interested in the mirror that automatically folds, and have lights. I did see some mirrors in ebay that goes over the existing mirror, but I'm not sure how clean that'll look.

jimmy

Old 03-26-2008, 11:55 PM
5 Year Member
need some pics, please

Sorry to revive this thread as the mirrors were sold LOOONG ago but I'm still searching for pics of the USDM switch coupler and the USDM mirror couplers. I'm looking to put together a plug-n-play harness for JDM>USDM mirrors and these pics are the only thing holding me back from getting it completed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Old 03-27-2008, 02:33 AM
5 Year Member
JDMISME,

Its CamoTrav from ClubxB...well I got a Fit. xB got totaled in a hit and run.

pm with what you need specific pictures of that way you can get a plug and play harness created. I'd love a set of these just like I wanted a set for the xB.

Trav

Old 03-27-2008, 10:24 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Fit4Trav
JDMISME,

Its CamoTrav from ClubxB...well I got a Fit. xB got totaled in a hit and run.

pm with what you need specific pictures of that way you can get a plug and play harness created. I'd love a set of these just like I wanted a set for the xB.

Trav
Hey, what's up! It's a small internet, ain't it!

Well, I think I've found the answer to my question on the mirror couplers...I've been searching for about an hour now and I came across this pic in the DYI section:

I'm pretty sure that this is a pic of the left door mirror coupler (can someone please verify this for me???).

All that I need now are a few pics of the back side of the USDM switch and it's coupler...these are the TYPES/ANGLES of pics that I need....except these are of the JDM switch:

This pic shows the overall make-up/structure of the back side of the switch:

This shows me the pins where the coupler will go and also the shape of the coupler that plugs into it:

This shows me the basic shape of the coupler:

These next 2 pics also show the basic shape of the coupler and also the pin-out of the coupler and also wire colors:

I've already got the info on the pin-out which suggests that the USDM couplers are exactly the same as the above JDM coupler but I need pics in order to make a 100% verification.

The switch is pretty easy to remove from the dash so I'm hoping someone can get a pic real easy. Getting good pics of the coupler might be a bit more difficult because you won't be cutting it from the harness. But, right now, almost ANY pics of the switch coupler would be nice.

thanks for always being helpful!

Old 03-27-2008, 10:41 AM
5 Year Member
I think I can do that tonight or tomorrow morning.

Old 03-28-2008, 01:43 AM
5 Year Member
Tagging for more info

Quick Reply: FS: JDM Fit OEM Power Folding Mirrors w/ LED-INCLUDES SWITCH