Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/sale-want-buy-classified-ads-used-fit-items/)
-   -   F.S. DC5 Amber Side markers w/ harness (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/sale-want-buy-classified-ads-used-fit-items/32748-f-s-dc5-amber-side-markers-w-harness.html)

JamesBizzle 10-13-2008 03:09 PM

F.S. DC5 Amber Side markers w/ harness

Local Buyers only

Same one's sold by Password JDM. They're brand new, never used.

Side markers: JDM DC5 '02-'06 Integra/RSX Side Markers with Sockets (Amber) | JDM Honda Parts, JDM Honda Engines / JDM Nissan Motor Swaps, Used JDM Parts - Password JDM
Harness: Password:JDM City Light / Side Marker Wiring Harness | JDM Honda Parts, JDM Honda Engines / JDM Nissan Motor Swaps, Used JDM Parts - Password JDM

Looking to get $54. That's what I paid for them shipped, only difference is buyer wont have to wait for shipping (5-6 days).

Get at me.
James

SOLD!!!! thanks Andy!

Evan_2k 10-13-2008 04:13 PM

too scared to cut up the side of your car? and does it give you a template or we have to get those somewhere else.

gimme 10-13-2008 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Evan_2k (Post 455410)
too scared to cut up the side of your car? and does it give you a template or we have to get those somewhere else.

I have the template for it. Guess i am not helping you install them huh, James? :D

AnlDyxp_GD3 10-13-2008 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by gimme (Post 455511)
I have the template for it. Guess i am not helping you install them huh, James? :D

mwahaha! Theyre mine! You can help me install them, Dan! hahah. :D

JamesBizzle 10-13-2008 06:46 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Evan_2k (Post 455410)

Fuc, yeah I'm scared, but dan's gonna do them for me. :cool:

Originally Posted by gimme (Post 455511)

OHH YEAS YOU ARE! lol. :D

..these don't match my parking lights because I amberd the lenses out when I did my retrofit. SO, I'm gonna buy the all clear one's and amber those to match my parking light lenses... well that's the plan for now. either that or amber/smoke them.
Attachment 74691
Attachment 74692

gimme 10-13-2008 06:49 PM

AAAAAAHH! makes sense. gl with sale!

junior40er 10-13-2008 10:58 PM

soon, all of socal GD fits will have sidemarkers as standard option LMAO.

Yeah, I wanted to get smoked DC5 from password but they dont offer DC5 sidemarkers in smoked :[ Killed my dreams right there.

meestersteph 10-20-2008 08:19 AM

I want :(

If your sale doesn't go through, i'll pick em up from you this morning. Cash in hand bro! Willing to meet up in 3-5 hours :)

goodyonsen 10-20-2008 10:31 AM

Have Dan install them whoever gets these. He is a master with the dremel. Bring some beers with you too :p

AnlDyxp_GD3 10-20-2008 11:36 AM

I bought these already. Dan and Eddie helped me install them yesterday. Weee! Thanks guys!:hyper:

JamesBizzle 10-20-2008 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by meestersteph (Post 464400)
I want :(

If your sale doesn't go through, i'll pick em up from you this morning. Cash in hand bro! Willing to meet up in 3-5 hours :)

Yeah, as Andy stated, he already picked them up over the weekend. sorry dude. BUT, just buy em' off PW:JDM. They'll take less then a week to get to you. :) ... I'm actally gonna order some Smoked EG side markers. :cool:

BTW, your Fit's pretty clean.

Originally Posted by AnlDyxp_GD3 (Post 464504)
I bought these already. Dan and Eddie helped me install them yesterday. Weee! Thanks guys!:hyper:

Andy, you already put them!? wtf, you just got them from me on Saturday. Wasted no time, did you? lol

how do you like them and how do they look? update your sig with pics! lol

All you need now are some coilovers for some dumpage and those mudflaps and you'll be straight.

P.S. get me back on iTrader Son!

...eating time!!! :D

AnlDyxp_GD3 10-20-2008 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by JamesBizzle (Post 465114)
Yeah, as Andy stated, he already picked them up over the weekend. sorry dude. BUT, just buy em' off PW:JDM. They'll take less then a week to get to you. :) ... I'm actally gonna order some Smoked EG side markers. :cool:

BTW, your Fit's pretty clean.

Andy, you already put them!? wtf, you just got them from me on Saturday. Wasted no time, did you? lol

how do you like them and how do they look? update your sig with pics! lol

All you need now are some coilovers for some dumpage and those mudflaps and you'll be straight.

P.S. get me back on iTrader Son!

...eating time!!! :D

hahah. hell no i dont waste time! hahah. dude they look effing good. dan and eddie did a damn good job helping me with cutting and wiring. i measured and drew lines though :D. hahah. yeah ill take some pics when iget a chance to. I'm looking at the WSII as my next mod. And ill try to figure out this itrader thing right now. haha. thanks dude!:vtec:

revd34 10-21-2008 12:00 AM

omg how did i miss these :(

meestersteph 10-21-2008 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by revd34 (Post 465633)
omg how did i miss these :(

LOL, you're telling me :(

JamesBizzle 10-21-2008 06:17 AM

you snooze you lose guys. :rolleyes:

AnlDyxp_GD3 10-21-2008 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by JamesBizzle (Post 465933)
you snooze you lose guys. :rolleyes:

HAHA. obviously. I woke up at 730 so i could go to autobacs. haha.:rotfl:wish i could snoozed though:confused:. Oh well, next weekend! hahah