Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/sale-want-buy-classified-ads-used-fit-items/)
-   -   For Sale: Fit/CRV 3rd Brake LED's & Interior LED's (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/sale-want-buy-classified-ads-used-fit-items/35551-sale-fit-crv-3rd-brake-leds-interior-leds.html)

OneStopCustoms 12-08-2008 01:56 PM

For Sale: Fit/CRV 3rd Brake LED's & Interior LED's

6 Attachment(s)
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know, I became the exclusive distributor for Dailed lights here in the USA. If you guys are interested in the honda fit 3rd brake lights, interior lights, or honda CRV 3rd brake lights let me know. Below are some pics.

If there is interest in GD3 3rd brake lights, they are coming soon also. If you want to reserve a GD3 brake light, hit me up.

Pics will also be up on my webpage soon, www.onestopcustoms.com

Nacho

Attachment 71618

Attachment 71619

Attachment 71620

Attachment 71621

Attachment 71622

Attachment 71623

Nacho

alexfree05 12-08-2008 02:07 PM

huh..finally someone becomes the distributor for them =]
congrats

OneStopCustoms 12-08-2008 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by alexfree05 (Post 514652)
huh..finally someone becomes the distributor for them =]
congrats

:wavey:hey what's up alex, i'm going to be bringing more led's soon. GD3's coming soon also.

Fitting 12-08-2008 04:21 PM

Pricing?
Are the third brake lights plug and play?

OneStopCustoms 12-08-2008 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Fitting (Post 514800)
Pricing?
Are the third brake lights plug and play?

Link on how to install: https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-...down-leds.html

yes, the wire with the white plug goes into the led brake light and the black plug goes in where the bulb sticks in. Brighter than stock, i've had mine on for 3 or 4 months now i believe and no problem whatsoever.

Price pm'd

theloxmyth 12-08-2008 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by OneStopCustoms (Post 514644)
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know, I became the exclusive distributor for Dailed lights here in the USA. If you guys are interested in the honda fit 3rd brake lights, interior lights, or honda CRV 3rd brake lights let me know. Below are some pics.

If there is interest in GD3 3rd brake lights, they are coming soon also. If you want to reserve a GD3 brake light, hit me up.

Pics will also be up on my webpage soon, www.onestopcustoms.com

Nacho

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/c...ights/GD32.gif

Nacho

PM'd

OneStopCustoms 12-08-2008 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by theloxmyth (Post 514857)
PM'd

pm'd back... :vtec:

AtticusFit 12-08-2008 06:10 PM

PMed...............

Mud_Bone 12-09-2008 12:20 AM

not sure what the heck i'm looking at lol
first 3 photo's.
3rd brake light
rear boot [cargo] light
and dome light

is this correct?

if so how do the boot and dome connect?

what colors are available for these 3 items?

and the most important Q . how many $$$?

OneStopCustoms 12-09-2008 02:10 AM

3rd brake light
Cargo
Dome light
3rd brake light and dome are easy to install. Install time on dome light is 1 minute LOL. 3rd brake light about ten minutes. Cargo light requires you to cut off two edges, lift one of the copper tabs and install. Extremely, extremely bright!!! Check out the pics on Welcome to One Stop Customs...

Everything is plug and play.
Lights are white
3rd b.l. Is super bright red.

What color did you need? I have another shipment coming in.

Nacho

Originally Posted by Mud_Bone (Post 515247)
not sure what the heck i'm looking at lol
first 3 photo's.
3rd brake light
rear boot [cargo] light
and dome light

is this correct?

if so how do the boot and dome connect?

what colors are available for these 3 items?

and the most important Q . how many $$$?

Sam Misled 12-09-2008 03:09 AM

any pics of the 3rd brake light (FIT) installed?

enjoito 12-09-2008 03:30 AM

pm'ed..............

Mud_Bone 12-09-2008 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by OneStopCustoms (Post 515318)

What color did you need? I have another shipment coming in.

Nacho

dome and cargo blue.

3rd brk led. I'd much prefer solid red no letters, numbers and/or crap like that.

I just bought some led's and they are TINY TINY TINY. can you post up pics of these by a ruler or similar for scale?

the other set I just got is a 1 1/4 inch by 3/4 inch, and has 12 TINY led's. when I bought them there was no scale showing photos. it looked to me as if it were large , basically the size of the dome light cover. but no .... sigh .

one other question about 3 brk lt , are these low heat lights? I have windows tinted , I wouldn't want the led's to eFF it up said tint in anyway, bubble, peal, discolor or some such.

nice to see you got your webpage links up and working for these lights.

that is a , pardon the pun, night and day difference in the dome and cargo photo's. are those honest photos? no exposure manipulation or any such nonsense?

OneStopCustoms 12-09-2008 02:17 PM

Hey guys sorry for the late replies my net is down so Im on my phone right now. I will reply asap.

Nacho

OneStopCustoms 12-09-2008 03:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Sam Misled (Post 515341)
any pics of the 3rd brake light (FIT) installed?

Attachment 71576

here's a crappy video I did a while back...
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/c...h_MOV08378.jpg

OneStopCustoms 12-09-2008 03:28 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Lets put it like this, the photo's have only been resized... I took a pic today of the cargo light in the daytime, it straight up looks like sunlight. My wife took my laptop and digital camera with the divorce, so no photoshop on this pc LOL.

p.s. led's don't throw out much heat since you only have your foot on the brake for a stop light.
Here are some pics if you like this style of 3rd brake light.
Attachment 71571
Attachment 71572
Blue Dome Light
Attachment 71573
Cargo Light off of my iphone
Attachment 71574

led size
Attachment 71575

Like I said, these lights are plug in play, very easy to install, all you need a flathead screw driver to pop off the lights and that's it. If you have any more questions, feel free to p.m. me :-D

Nacho

Originally Posted by Mud_Bone (Post 515372)
dome and cargo blue.

3rd brk led. I'd much prefer solid red no letters, numbers and/or crap like that.

I just bought some led's and they are TINY TINY TINY. can you post up pics of these by a ruler or similar for scale?

the other set I just got is a 1 1/4 inch by 3/4 inch, and has 12 TINY led's. when I bought them there was no scale showing photos. it looked to me as if it were large , basically the size of the dome light cover. but no .... sigh .

one other question about 3 brk lt , are these low heat lights? I have windows tinted , I wouldn't want the led's to eFF it up said tint in anyway, bubble, peal, discolor or some such.

nice to see you got your webpage links up and working for these lights.

that is a , pardon the pun, night and day difference in the dome and cargo photo's. are those honest photos? no exposure manipulation or any such nonsense?

OneStopCustoms 12-09-2008 05:09 PM

alright, the internet is back up, all pm's and message's replied too.

Nacho

SHG_Mike 12-09-2008 07:33 PM

interested in the solid LED brake light and cargo light, does the Dome light dim like the oem bulbs do?

Sam Misled 12-09-2008 07:35 PM

price for 3rd brake light shipped to 73170?

manxman 12-09-2008 07:41 PM

Marked for interest- the cargo light in the GE8's is a joke. My budget is shot until after Christmas, but will buy in January. Thanks for offering such nice stuff!