Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/sale-want-buy-classified-ads-used-fit-items/)
-   -   F.S. CARB Legal Sticker for HKS Turbo Kit (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/sale-want-buy-classified-ads-used-fit-items/69818-f-s-carb-legal-sticker-hks-turbo-kit.html)

JamesBizzle 01-24-2012 11:12 PM

F.S. CARB Legal Sticker for HKS Turbo Kit

1 Attachment(s)
As the title states, I'm selling CARB legal stickers for the HKS turbo kit as well as the paper work you would need to furnish if you were sent to the State Referee.

*Note: These will probably only be appealing to those who live and California
and are running or planning to some type of Turbo setup on their Fit.

Pics: Attachment 29104
I'm currently running a Greddy turbo kit and since my kit is not CARB legal, I had a sticker made so that I could pass a CHP visual inspection without having to go though the trouble of removing my entire the kit, injectors, turbo back exhaust, etc. I also saw having this sticker as an advantage in the case that I were pulled over by the Cops and was asked to pop my hood and/or sent to the ref.

Unfortunately for me, but fortunately for you, the person who made the sticker for me would only make it if I bought a whole sheet and so I have some left over. These were printed on holographic/aluminum vinyl so they look legit and they were $$$$$.

If you're running a turbo and you live in California I'd highly suggest that you pick one of these up before they're gone. You can no longer find/get legit Carb Legal HKS Turbo Kit stickers ANYWHERE (unless you buy a new HSK Turbo Kit) because HKS USA no longer deals with the public and so you'll have to go through Pro-Motion Distributing who won't be able to help you; Trust me, I've been trying to get one for a month before having the stickers made. Once these are gone, you'll have to get them made yourself.

That being said, I'm asking $20 per sticker and I'll even ship them for free if you'd like.

PM me for interest.

JamesBizzle 01-25-2012 07:49 PM

BUMP! pics are up

Wanderer. 01-25-2012 07:55 PM

Smells like legal trouble.

But I support you. :wavey:

JamesBizzle 01-26-2012 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by Wanderer. (Post 1067677)
Smells like legal trouble.

But I support you. :wavey:

Thanks for your concern.

Price dropped to $15 each because $20 was a little too steep.

turbowner 07-24-2013 09:43 PM

Decals

Hi there, I saw your old post looking for a decal. Do you have any left? I had to register my girls car to get to you..ha ha. thanks, Bill

JamesBizzle 08-01-2013 02:52 AM

PMed

defqerig

justjared135 08-28-2013 10:48 PM

Carb legal sticker

Hi, I want to buy one, please email me. My email will be in a PM

TPColgett 08-29-2013 10:34 PM

Hmm... saw this a while ago... PM me if still available and with deets...

JamesBizzle 08-30-2013 06:06 AM

Everyone, PMed!

street93eg 09-19-2013 10:44 PM

Hey looking to see if you have anymore of those stickers? T

Thanks

Slimjimx701x 05-08-2014 11:49 AM

Still have any stickers?