Site Feedback and Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

HELP!!!!! Just bought a 2011 Honda fit sport and need help

Old 01-07-2019, 03:53 AM
Question HELP!!!!! Just bought a 2011 Honda fit sport and need help

Hello I am new to this site I have recently bought a 2011 Honda fit sport 1 owner car in pretty good shape. I have a million questions lol. How can I take out the stock air filter box there is a sensor on it? Also what's the cheapest way to get a better suspension rides like crap? And does anyone know the size difference between the 07 and 11 passenger front door?? And does anyone know where to get a whole new carpet that's meant/molded for the 2011 fit I have looked everywhere and can't find NOTHING out there. Thanks you guys/gals I really would appreciate the help !!

Old 01-07-2019, 03:30 PM
5 Year Member
so what feedback and suggestions do you have for the site?

Old 01-08-2019, 04:41 PM
5 Year Member
Loads of questions is right, haha. If you're trying to put a door from an 07' onto your 11' Fit, it will not fit, totally different chassis and body shapes. New carpet you may have to order from Honda or try your luck with a salvage yard and do a proper shampoo/deep clean. A better suspension will cost money, what exactly seems to be wrong with it? Keep in mind it is a small, inexpensive car, so it will ride like one. There are options, however. The old adage ks " cheap work isn't good, good work isn't cheap" holds true with parts as well. Why do you want to remove the factory air box? Most quality aftermarket intake systems will have a place to relocate that sensor , so you don't get check engine light codes. Good luck! Welcome to the forums!

Old 01-16-2019, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by Thomas253
Hello I am new to this site I have recently bought a 2011 Honda fit sport 1 owner car in pretty good shape. I have a million questions lol. How can I take out the stock air filter box there is a sensor on it? Also what's the cheapest way to get a better suspension rides like crap? And does anyone know the size difference between the 07 and 11 passenger front door?? And does anyone know where to get a whole new carpet that's meant/molded for the 2011 fit I have looked everywhere and can't find NOTHING out there. Thanks you guys/gals I really would appreciate the help !!
youre trolling...right?

Old 01-16-2019, 04:47 PM
if youre not...then here you go

ok sorry heres my serious answer.
...suspension and airbox, you can use any honda parts..just pick a car u like and swap it onto your fit. same with the doors and carpet actually. Hondas are pretty much legos. mix and match and build your dream car!

Last edited by eulogy; 01-16-2019 at 04:49 PM.
Old 01-16-2019, 04:48 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by evilchargerfan
ill ask again. what feedback/suggestions. . do you have for this site?

Old 02-11-2019, 11:14 AM
Originally Posted by eulogy
if youre not...then here you go

ok sorry heres my serious answer.
...suspension and airbox, you can use any honda parts..just pick a car u like and swap it onto your fit. same with the doors and carpet actually. Hondas are pretty much legos. mix and match and build your dream car!

Sir, you have just made my day...lol

Old 02-06-2021, 11:16 AM
Originally Posted by evilchargerfan
Lmfaoooooo