Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   Texas Community (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/texas-community/)
-   -   Texas Fits, Anything goes thread (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/texas-community/24636-texas-fits-anything-goes-thread.html)

BlueCell 04-29-2008 01:39 PM

Texas Fits, Anything goes thread

Please talk here with any topics for everyone in Texas.

I know everyone loves to type so lets keep it going.

smirff07 04-29-2008 01:45 PM

subscription

BlueCell 04-29-2008 01:53 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here's some pictures from Last night's meet for Ricekillers.com
Attachment 82977
Attachment 82978
(Photo's Taken by JeffQuach)

And some more pictures in this link provided by Jeff. :popc:
Flickr: jeffquach's Photostream

LOZA 04-29-2008 02:00 PM

First of Marcus I love the sig.....I say we do a poll on were the Vol. 3 meet can be at>>> let the typing begin :D

BlueCell 04-29-2008 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by LOZA (Post 297204)
First of Marcus I love the sig.....I say we do a poll on were the Vol. 3 meet can be at>>> let the typing begin :D

Yea you like it because your car is in the front LOL jk. Jeff takes some cool pics and threw that on there for me.

Vol.3, really, I don't know any roads....I'm from the flatland Dallas :T

Give some suggestions everyone And I'll put up a Poll.

jeffquach 04-29-2008 02:33 PM

long hair dont care

F'it_ImFromTx 04-29-2008 02:37 PM

we should deffinitely look on google maps and find some where with curvy roads :D. i think part of every fit meet should be a nice twisty road.

BlueCell 04-29-2008 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by F'it_ImFromTx (Post 297239)
we should deffinitely look on google maps and find some where with curvy roads :D. i think part of every fit meet should be a nice twisty road.

Hey, you showed us some really nice roads even though it was blind ;x But it was very exciting. Must find more!!!

LOZA 04-29-2008 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by BlueCell (Post 297207)
Yea you like it because your car is in the front LOL jk. Jeff takes some cool pics and threw that on there for me.

Vol.3, really, I don't know any roads....I'm from the flatland Dallas :T

Give some suggestions everyone And I'll put up a Poll.

Yea that may be one of the reasons...lol :p ....but yea Jeff takes some great pics. My suggestion would be since it will be in the summer time we could find a place near a lake so we could swim. Since the Texas heat is crazy..lol We could also do a little bbq. Something like the park that we were at in Austin is good :D .

F'it_ImFromTx 04-29-2008 03:42 PM

there are a few more good roads around here that are just as good if not better than the one i took you all on. i know that there are some really good roads out near fredricksburg and bandera. ive never been out on them but i know that it is nothing but hill country out there.

bigtoepfer 04-29-2008 04:45 PM

heck yeah bandera, my family used to have a house out there. Really purty stuff. Still a wack A$$ drive for me tho. lol. Oh wait i'm on the wrong board, I thought i was on the Louisiana board. silly me =P

BlueCell 04-29-2008 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by bigtoepfer (Post 297321)
heck yeah bandera, my family used to have a house out there. Really purty stuff. Still a wack A$$ drive for me tho. lol. Oh wait i'm on the wrong board, I thought i was on the Louisiana board. silly me =P

LOL you are always welcome here bigtoe :P

bigtoepfer 04-29-2008 04:59 PM

HEHEHE OH YEAH

http://www.thesmashmix.com/wp-content/Quagmire.jpg

bigtoepfer 04-29-2008 05:01 PM

altho the fits of texas is a little off, since that crazy louisiana guy had to park all backwards and chit

BlueCell 04-29-2008 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by bigtoepfer (Post 297331)
altho the fits of texas is a little off, since that crazy louisiana guy had to park all backwards and chit

LOL its a link silly :P

fithouston 04-29-2008 06:29 PM

anything goes huh?
1. texas 4 life!
2. did anybody catch the presidents news confrence today? made me proud to be a texan!
3. i'm made at all who made the meet and i didn't! REASON: (your a taxpayer + me getting paid from taxpayers = me having to work when the meet was going on.):p
4. i miss home:(
5. what about houston for a meet, when there is a big houston meet/event going on.

LOZA 04-29-2008 08:36 PM

Im hoping to set up one up here at the end of May....Im just looking up for a good spot were we can have it. Im thinking of maybe Saturday night at a central part in Houston. If you have any suggestions feel free to chime in.

BlueCell 04-29-2008 09:15 PM

I don't know if anyone caught this but here it goes again.
https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/texa...-may-25th.html
RiceKillers.com is hosting a big show on May 25th, anyone is welcome to come. If you need a place to sleep for the weekend, let me know, I have a spare bed...its not a palace but hey, its a place to sleep.

Jshepsa 04-29-2008 09:52 PM

I think central Tx would b nice. Austin-Roundrock? That way we could get everyone 2gether Dfw,H-town,San Anton ect. It would b more a commute for some but it would possibly draw people from all across Tx.

LOZA 04-29-2008 10:42 PM

Well yea we just did that for the Texas Fit Meet Vol. 2....where were you at??