Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   Utah Community (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/utah-community/)
-   -   UTAH FITS anything goes (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/utah-community/42381-utah-fits-anything-goes.html)

keepitpg 06-17-2010 08:22 PM

haha alright. as long as someone beat him. it sucks now because i cant go above 4k rpms for 1200 miles :(

vtecfit1 06-18-2010 10:38 PM

me and patrick are going out to the nitro jam if anyone wants to join us tomorrow (sat june 19) we will leave my place around 5 pm and i plan on being out there till around 8:30ish
hit me up here or om my cell 801 652 0970

startin over 7.......

keepitpg 06-18-2010 11:31 PM

the reason i post so much in this thread is because i receive an email every time someone posts. so the others should do that before steve reaches zero!

vtecfit1 06-20-2010 12:19 AM

all you guys missed out!!! this nitro thing was the shit!!!, i know patrick was thinking i was stretching the truth a bit when i said "when they go past even at the top of the racetrack, you cant breath for a second" but it was true and the jet diesel with three jet engins was so loud and the freeway should have been shut down when the jet cars/rig went cause the fire and smoke was so thick that the ccars were stopping on the freeway.... oh i think horsepower is just incredible. i promise if you ever get a chance to go see nitro methane top fuel dragsters and funnycars - GO DO IT, put it on your bucket list!
i'll post pics later

keepitpg 06-20-2010 01:41 AM

i can vouch for him. first top fuel dragster that went by made me cough because it was pushing so much air. so sick!

vtecfit1 06-24-2010 12:11 AM

alright man, you guys suck for looking and not posting!

keepitpg 06-24-2010 12:32 AM

i curbed one of the wheels today :( first time in my life i have hit a curb! except when i had my truck and i made my own parking spots lol

makdawg801 06-24-2010 12:56 AM

dude that blows hows the new motor and the duels exhaust ha ha

vtecfit1 06-24-2010 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by keepitpg (Post 874799)
i curbed one of the wheels today :( first time in my life i have hit a curb! except when i had my truck and i made my own parking spots lol

are you serious??? i hope it wasn't the good wheel! was it the pass/rear? if so those stupid idiots at discount are even stupider!!!

Originally Posted by makdawg801 (Post 874802)
dude that blows hows the new motor and the duels exhaust ha ha

his exhaust is sick and sounds sweet, i cant imagine how it will sound @ 7000rpm - maybe as good as my thermal on the rex @ 8000 under full boost - ha ha ha
also i'm glad you posted man, i was getting frustrated to say the least, about friday midnights, well the rex took a crap today and decided to make me replace her oil pump so i wont be able to race it, but if you still wanna race i'll bring out the fit and see what she'll do, or we can wait two weeks and by then patrick will have his 350 ready too

keepitpg 06-24-2010 01:39 PM

love the exhaust and new wheels. i think it was the good wheel. the right front :( stupid drive-thru's. new engine will be almost broken in after this weekend.

EDIT: i have THE worst luck ever. some lady in her husband's sti backed into my car. luckily she was nice and offered her info and stuff.. but i said to not worry about it cuz the only thing on my bumper was a tiny little crease. Ahhhhh!

makdawg801 06-24-2010 11:05 PM

fuck dude your just not havin a good day dam man well thats good that it wasnt that bad of a hit. and i think that we should all race when patricks z is done and ready

vtecfit1 07-04-2010 04:51 PM

come on utah fitfreaks please post up! im sure there are plenty of freaks down south or outside the big (lol) citys, hell last time i checked there were 600 prople surfing this site (firfreak.net) and 500+ of those were guests (not registered members) so it seams alot of people are surfing and looking at this website - SO REGISTER AND GIVE YOUR .02 WORTH - JEEEEEZ!!!
UTAH fit owners pipe up, i dont care if you dont want to be a member of "utah fits" and dont wanna come hang out or cruise with us but i wanna know your out there and love a great car!!!

i just checked again this is currentl (07/04/2010 @ 3:00pm) Currently Active Users: 506 (68 members and 438 guests)

joro 07-05-2010 04:33 PM

I bought my fit sport today. I ended up with a silver one. I like the color and I didn't want to end up with another white car or go through the trouble of trying to get it from another dealership. I don't think I'll have my plates by the time I go there though so you'll see a plate-less silver fit driving around.

The ride is a lot smoother than my itr that's for sure, but the gas pedal feels really small and the breaks are pretty soft.

vtecfit1 07-06-2010 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by joro (Post 879602)
I bought my fit sport today. I ended up with a silver one. I like the color and I didn't want to end up with another white car or go through the trouble of trying to get it from another dealership. I don't think I'll have my plates by the time I go there though so you'll see a plate-less silver fit driving around.

The ride is a lot smoother than my itr that's for sure, but the gas pedal feels really small and the breaks are pretty soft.

sweet another fit to the pack (no more three man wolfpack LOL) till i leave, when you gonna be here? did you get a nav? since your coming to a strange place??

ATTENTION ALL FIT FREAKS - THIS WEEKEND IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST EVENTS AT MILLER MOTORSPORTS PARK -
Miller Motorsports Park | ALMS / AMERICAN LE MANS SERIES / Larry H. Miller Utah Grand Prix IFyou only get out to tooele once this year, this IS THE EVENT TO GO SEE!!!. YOU CAN bring coolers and your own food and drink into this facility, bring a lawn chare if you want and an umbrella - make yourself (and family) confortable! i will be going out on sunday for sure but may be there everyday (depends on funds and friends comin into town to race in it)
if you wanna car pool or caravan just post up or PM me of text me (ph# a couple pages back) or call!!!!

joro 07-06-2010 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by vtecfit1 (Post 880123)
sweet another fit to the pack (no more three man wolfpack LOL) till i leave, when you gonna be here? did you get a nav? since your coming to a strange place??

I'm visiting at the end of July to look at apartments. Then I'll be prepping the place in early August. I didn't get the nav, but I did buy a gps and I'll be able to use it in case I decide to walk around SLC. I'm pretty sure I won't have my plates by the time I move in so I should be easy to spot.

keepitpg 07-11-2010 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by joro (Post 880191)
I'm visiting at the end of July to look at apartments. Then I'll be prepping the place in early August. I didn't get the nav, but I did buy a gps and I'll be able to use it in case I decide to walk around SLC. I'm pretty sure I won't have my plates by the time I move in so I should be easy to spot.

hit me up when you get here.. i could show you a couple good places. (626) 806-5678

joro 07-12-2010 02:42 AM

Thanks, I will definitely consider giving you a call.

Is there a problem with Fit Sport wheels being stolen in SLC? I didn't know that they were such a sought after item until maybe yesterday. I bought the car to really get away from all the headaches my itr gives me when it came to any sort of theft.

keepitpg 07-12-2010 10:52 AM

salt lake city is not a bad city at all. coming from LA, i think this is the most peaceful big city in the U.S. every city has it's bad areas, but around campus i wouldnt worry about it

vtecfit1 07-12-2010 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by joro (Post 882604)
Thanks, I will definitely consider giving you a call.

Is there a problem with Fit Sport wheels being stolen in SLC? I didn't know that they were such a sought after item until maybe yesterday. I bought the car to really get away from all the headaches my itr gives me when it came to any sort of theft.

seriously the stock fit wheels are not a hot ticket item at all, i would be safe and put some wheel locks (honda only) on it just to deture the real a$$holes from even thinking about it. but i really dont think you'll have a problem - but with your ITR not having an imobilizer system (chipped key) wouldnt have lasted 30 days here as all the dirt bags woulda been stalking you the second it crossed over the ut/nv border

vtecfit1 07-12-2010 03:11 PM

this saturday is PDX at miller's for all of you that wanna lap your car, slow or fast you will mever have more fun i promise and it's somewhat cheap
you need a helmet and a car and 175 dollars
we get 4 / 20 min+ races and an instructor (only till they think you know what your doing)
this is the reply i got back from the main guy on the scca forum

Steve, we'd love to have you out, here is the info for the event.

Saturday is the beginner Day, I'd recommend You and your friend have an instructor for at least the morning since you're in different cars, and it's been a while.

Online registration will now allow you to register now, but pay the morning of the event!

Please register in advance, especially since I need to find instructors as it greatly helps me get the right number.

Thanks for your interest, and for spreading the word!

Dave Kizerian

so hit me up if you cant figure out how to register and plan on a killer day of racing, there will be professional photographers on site and shooting and you can buy thier pics the next week off the internet too

here is the registration link
MotorsportReg.com : SCCA - Utah Region - Road Racing announces Utah SCCA July Club Trials (Sat 17 - Sun 18 Jul, 2010) info at Miller Motorsports Park, Tooele, UT 84074 (8488)

p.s. i will have both my cars out there (female friend will be driving the fit)