UTAH FITS anything goes

Old 05-01-2013, 01:34 AM
Didn't see your car man... good showing though. There was only 1 other fit there that I saw. It was a light blue gd with what looked to be Depo tails lowered on some wheels. Anyone on here? I'll try to post a picture of my Fit from the meet when I'm on a computer.

Old 05-01-2013, 06:52 PM
5 Year Member
I ONLY TOOK MY CRX, I saw your car, it looks great, was that your pop up behind your car? i saw the GD out on the street as i left (4:45) awesome turn out, i haven't found any pics of my car or your fit but if i do i'll let you know

Old 05-03-2013, 03:01 PM
5 Year Member
midnight drags tonight
$9 bucks to watch
drifters are ten times better this year and worth the extra $2 over the price the last three years

Old 06-18-2013, 10:51 PM

Hello Utah Fits!
I should be rolling in to Utah by the 16th or 17th of August. If my leave gets approved that is. Hope to see some other Fits other than Krazykid and Steve. Ill see ya soon Steve! (Hopefully) Ill give you a for sure answer here soon.

Old 06-19-2013, 04:25 PM
5 Year Member
DUDE, the fit crowd has abandoned this forum but i still have a month to see if i can muster up a couple people, it's a couple weekdays i see youre coming thru so that could help or hinder - we'll just have to see?
krazEkid gave his fit to his GF and bought an S2000 so i'll have to convince him to drive the fit that night if we cruise
anyway get here safe and we'll chill for sure!!!!!

Old 06-19-2013, 09:29 PM
Yea FF.Net is kinda dead now a days. No one wants to talk to "Think-They-Know-It-All's" that's one reason why I stopped coming on cause no one knew what they were talking about. That and A LOT of haters and discouragers. But yea I remember you telling me about Krazykid and his S2K haha, I love those things. Either way he can come out in anything he wants no need to force him. Maybe he will bring both out? But yea I am staying in Utah for a couple days and then heading back. My wife and I wont have a lot of money nor a place to stay for a long period of time to hang out for a few days or what not. Main focus is to get my engagement ring back from my ex and sell it for whatever I can get for it. :P
Anyways yea we will def hang out man as soon as we get our rest from the drive. And I will make it there just fine haha I have done it twice so far. It's nothin I can't handle.
Hit you up soon man. Till then have a good one.

Old 06-22-2013, 09:53 AM
5 Year Member
ok utah fit freaks, it you have ever wanted to see what millermotorsportspark.com is all about , this is the weekend. i will be out there all weekend for several events, lastnight i ran the CRX till i had to limp her home (still need to see if she'll start and see what i did to her to see if the motor/turbo is salvagable
but today some gearhead friends of mine are intown to race in two classes and try to qualify for the NASA national championship in september (here)
ANTONE THAT WANTS TO SEE WHAT grassroots RACING IS ALL ABOUT IS MORE THAN WELCOME IN OUR GARAGE!!! WE KEEP IT STOCKED WITH PLENTY OF WATER AND SNACKS FOR ALL just hit me up when youre out there and i'll entertain you i promise! look for my fit in the pits and enjoy a day at the races
tomorrow i will be at the LUCAS offroad short track and back and forth in the pits all day but this is a weekend to remember as it will be packed with everything from crazy people like me to beautiful pit girls from redbull and rockstar as well as many other teams handing out free stuff.
so come out and quit being a stranger!!!!!
here's my # 801-652-0970

Old 06-23-2013, 10:21 AM
Question for you guys. I'm looking into getting a sub in my Fit. I want a box that's low profile so it doesn't take up all my cargo space. Anyone have any suggestions or have a box they made for a GD that they aren't using anymore? I just want a single 10 and don't want to pay out the butt for the box. I talked to someone that works at a shop about doing a fiberglass setup but they said it would be hourly rate and I don't have that kind of cash.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks guys!

Old 06-25-2013, 04:00 PM
Originally Posted by goferris
Question for you guys. I'm looking into getting a sub in my Fit. I want a box that's low profile so it doesn't take up all my cargo space. Anyone have any suggestions or have a box they made for a GD that they aren't using anymore? I just want a single 10 and don't want to pay out the butt for the box. I talked to someone that works at a shop about doing a fiberglass setup but they said it would be hourly rate and I don't have that kind of cash.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks guys!
All I can say is find someone who can do a custom wooden box or try to find a small box online. I don't use my cargo area so I got 2 10's w/ a 600w amp in a ported box. But that is just me, soon I will be giving it to my wife and I can run around once more without my back seats and not have to worry about the damn thing flying at me when I brake hard in traffic. >.<

Dear Steve, turned my leave packet in yesterday. Should only take a couple days for an answer to come up if its a go or no go. Also hoping the Army pays me what I need to be paid or else I wont be able to come due to rent. Getting ready to live out on my own instead of getting free stuff lol. Kinda scary. hahahaha

Old 06-25-2013, 04:09 PM
Originally Posted by vtecfit1
time for a meet & greet
a fellow fitfreak member that has been here before is coming thru Utah in august and I wanna set up a meet and greet for the 18th of august
please come out and chill with us, we will most likely go on a little cruise after we chill a bit, maybe a small BBQ, make some decals, install some decals, and whatever else we feel like doing.
we need a few ideas
should we meet at a park?
should we meet in a canyon?
should we meet at my place? (in south salt lake)

ideas??????
this is 4 months away - no excuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A month and a half away and no one said anything yet? Wooooow
I'm thinking maybe at your place like always cause I got your addy saved and I don't know Utah all that well.

Old 06-30-2013, 12:54 PM
I'd be down to meet up. My Fit's nothing special but I sure enjoy her haha.

Thanks for the advice on the sub. I figured that would be the best route. I saw 1 custom enclosure on crutchfield but it was sold out and like $600. Way out of my price range. Granted it had the sub and amp built in but I already have a sub and amp and just need a box. Unfortunately though, until I sell my stupid Civic I won't have cash to make any changes to the Fit. I need tint BADLY. Especially with this stupid heat wave going on right now. Ugh!

Old 06-30-2013, 01:58 PM
5 Year Member
did you do a search on these forums? i found this, you could do this for not a lot of money
https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/2nd-...-goodness.html

or this? https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/gaug...ml#post1190271

Last edited by vtecfit1; 06-30-2013 at 02:46 PM.
Old 06-30-2013, 03:17 PM
I did see those. I just don't feel comfortable doing something like that myself. That and I'd like to keep my spare tire.

Old 06-30-2013, 03:56 PM
5 Year Member
they both retain the spare tire in factory spot

Old 07-10-2013, 10:15 PM
These ppl. T__T keep pushing my leave packet back because they want me to make appointments for stuff and get paper saying Im going and then I need an up to date pay stub. Like take what you got and get my shiz done. Hopefully this is the last time it's pushed back. Im getting aggravated cause it's almost a month away and its supposed to be in by the end of the week or I can't go.

Old 07-29-2013, 10:16 AM
Hey Utah Fit... people... anyone going to Import Revolution up in Boise this year? I'm taking the Fit up and it would be good to meet some of the people on here.

On a separate note...
I ordered a Type V spoiler from aj-racing recently. Not sure if they were having a sale or something cuz it was pretty cheap. Around 130 shipped is all. Can't wait to get it painted and on the car. I may just plasti-dip it black until I can get it color matched. Also planning to get some tint applied soon.

Next on the list is new coilovers and some new wheels. Possibly some headlights with retrofits.

Old 07-29-2013, 07:54 PM
And... they just cancelled my order because it's discontinued... FML

Old 07-29-2013, 10:49 PM
5 Year Member
Hey Utah Fit... people... anyone going to Import Revolution up in Boise this year? I'm taking the Fit up and it would be good to meet some of the people on here.

On a separate note...
I ordered a Type V spoiler from aj-racing recently. Not sure if they were having a sale or something cuz it was pretty cheap. Around 130 shipped is all. Can't wait to get it painted and on the car. I may just plasti-dip it black until I can get it color matched. Also planning to get some tint applied soon.

Next on the list is new coilovers and some new wheels. Possibly some headlights with retrofits.
when is import rev? i bet it's a weekend i have to work, besides last year was enought IR i can handle till i get more stuff done to one of my rides, my crx hardly drew a camera, and i parked on the end of a row - i think unless you own an EVO, an AUDI, or a subaru, people really don't care (oh or a GTR) the FRS barely drew a croud last year

And... they just cancelled my order because it's discontinued... FML
what does it look like? i tried googlng it and no luck
i hope you get you're money back without too much hassle
dude you need to chill on the 17TH or 18th when "fthoodfit" comes thru town from texas please keep those evenings open and i'll plan something the closer we get
for wheels check
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/WheelsnTires/ always have good deals

Old 08-02-2013, 12:59 PM
when is import rev?
It's next weekend on the 10th. I just go up because it's a fun thing to do haha. It's nice to get out of town every once in a while.

what does it look like?

dude you need to chill on the 17TH or 18th when "fthoodfit" comes thru town from texas please keep those evenings open and i'll plan something the closer we get
I have my company Lagoon day on the 17th and I work the 18th or I would.

for wheels check
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/WheelsnTires/ always have good deals
I'll def keep that in mind. I'm planning on getting the Enkei J Speed wheels for the car. Cheapest I've found them was on eBay for around $550 shipped which I thought wasn't too bad.

This guy is running 15x8 +25. I think I'll do 15x8 rear and 15x7 front both +25. I'll also have to get Coilovers for it first so I don't rub.
I'll need to find a buyer for my Gram Lights first though as that is the money that will fund the new wheels. If anyone is interested, LMK.
Here's a pic of how they look on the Fit for reference. Asking $800 with the Azenis

Last edited by goferris; 08-02-2013 at 01:10 PM.
Old 08-03-2013, 12:06 AM
5 Year Member
i had that spoiler back in the day (ha ha three and a half years ago)

thought it was called "type M" could be wrong though, here's a pic of the top with my finished custom black roof vinyl

that thing was awesome, i got it off here from a fellow freak, already painted too, sold it when i sold that car - i miss my GD

sucks about your being busy those days, and corey mght be MIA too those days, he's always busy with his fiance, but now that his S2000 is gone, maybe he'll want to chill (Corey care to chime in?)

and last KEEP THE GRAM-LIGHTS, YOU WILL REGRET GETTNG RID OF THEM FOR heavy wheels, i promise

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: UTAH FITS anything goes