Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   The Wasteland (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/wasteland/)
-   -   WTF is up with all the ricers!! (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/wasteland/61949-wtf-up-all-ricers.html)

nxtfit_08 01-09-2011 02:47 PM

WTF is up with all the ricers!!

lately ive been seeing alot of post on here that are ricer as hell!!!! WFT happen here FF?. its getting a little over the top with the spray painting and putting led strips in the oddest areas! you know how you are! this i my opinion so if you dont like it! I DONT CARE!!!!!! its really starting to get old peps do it the right way not the wrong way if your going to do it at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i even started to stop checking up on the forums cause ill ive been seeing is stuff like that!

btw just so everyone is clear im talking about the ricer fits!!!!!!

doctordoom 01-09-2011 03:37 PM

haha just try to tolerate it

nxtfit_08 01-09-2011 05:03 PM

ive been trying to bro ive been on here since 08 and its just been progressing more every time i go on here!!! :(

Fat Ping Cat 01-09-2011 05:12 PM

i agree with you

kylerwho 01-09-2011 05:31 PM

its part of the fashion industry.

think early 90's when west wing was a bigger name than mugen. things are headed in that direction all over again. the simple "jdm" clean look is getting old for people so custom everything is back in including "the rice."

just do fall into the same trend and things will come back to being normal again in about 2-3 years.

nxtfit_08 01-09-2011 06:06 PM

i know the trend goes with out a say so!! but fast & furious stage is over or atleast i would hope so!! and as for trends i have yet to see a spray painted everything in your car look! lol

kylerwho 01-09-2011 06:17 PM

oh be patient. the color matched interior sprayed buttons is on its way back in.

didnt you hear? the fifth fast and furious is on its way out to be released so that train is not over yet.

Slowbros 01-09-2011 06:19 PM

Dude. You have sportmaxx. You're not much better.

nxtfit_08 01-09-2011 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by Slowbros (Post 949576)
Dude. You have sportmaxx. You're not much better.

he we go with with the shit talking!! do you have kids? or any bills? i bet you still live at home with you mom and dad! but thanks for your opinion but those are my beters! and guess what i really dont care what you say about me just keep it to your self!! :wavey:

i just hate how this use to be a cool site and now its nothing but ricers! well theres a few that arent!

Slowbros 01-09-2011 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by nxtfit_08 (Post 949599)
he we go with with the shit talking!! do you have kids? or any bills? i bet you still live at home with you mom and dad! but thanks for your opinion but those are my beters! and guess what i really dont care what you say about me just keep it to your self!! :wavey:

i just hate how this use to be a cool site and now its nothing but ricers! well theres a few that arent!

Just like I'm sure the majority of the 'ricers' don't care what you think:wavey:

nxtfit_08 01-09-2011 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by Slowbros (Post 949609)
Just like I'm sure the majority of the 'ricers' don't care what you think:wavey:

so im assumeing your one of them arent you?:rotfl:

Texas Coyote 01-09-2011 08:04 PM

I would like to agree but seeing the picture of your car makes me wonder what about it will not referred to as rice in the next couple of years if not much sooner...Cars are a personal thing.. There are a lot of things I see that are silly to me and I know that what I drive appears silly looking to most people my age and boring to those that are younger... I just avoid reading threads I can't relate to...

nxtfit_08 01-09-2011 08:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Texas Coyote (Post 949617)
I would like to agree but seeing the picture of your car makes me wonder what about it will not referred to as rice in the next couple of years if not much sooner...Cars are a personal thing.. There are a lot of things I see that are silly to me and I know that what I drive appears silly looking to most people my age and boring to those that are younger... I just avoid reading threads I can't relate to...

actully what would you consider ricer on my car?hmmmm the wheels? cause thats funny the might be sport maxx not really my falt if thats what you consider ricer!

and this is my car again!
Attachment 39557

so really if you think my car is rice! lol your funny!!:rotfl::rotfl: Thanks!!

DiamondStarMonsters 01-09-2011 08:44 PM

The stickers all over the place, stretched tires, those wheels and that atrocious valve cover aren't helping your case here.. but for the most part I agree with your initial post.

The red badges look nice though!

Texas Coyote 01-09-2011 08:53 PM

I didn't say your car was anything... There is a group thinking thing going on where members that are influenced by styling and fashion trends determine what is positive and appealing at one point in time and what is negative and unappealing at the same point in time.... They are the same type of people that come up with such terminology as rice... Styles and fashions change, as will in time the definition of of what is rice.... Your car looks nice but in time as trends change and fashionable styles are redefined the trendy folks will let you know about it,:vtec:...

Slowbros 01-09-2011 08:55 PM

Lets see what could be considered rice on your car?

'hellaflush' wheels
stretched tires
roofrack
stickers

and no I'm not one of them

would you like a picture of my car?

nxtfit_08 01-09-2011 08:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by DiamondStarMonsters (Post 949630)
The stickers all over the place, stretched tires, chrome wheels and that atrocious valve cover aren't helping your case here.. but for the most part I agree with your initial post.

really the you must be color blind cause my wheels arent chrome and the stickers is just me repping the peps im part of!!!!

Attachment 39556

hmmmm if you think

simply clean
fatlace
state of stance
canibeat
top1usa

are ricer thats cool i guess and the wheels thats whats in style right now with low offsets so really!!

nxtfit_08 01-09-2011 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Slowbros (Post 949635)
Lets see what could be considered rice on your car?

'hellaflush' wheels
stretched tires
roofrack
stickers

and no I'm not one of them

would you like a picture of my car?

wow you must be really young to think that!! cause they are the most respected right now!!! thats whats in the trend if you werent fowarded the memo hight offset wheels suck!! wide and stretched are in you can post all the pics want but i bet you are still stock hieght and have some really high offset wheels i would may 17x7 +65 offset and i bet you 265/45r17 on your nice ge!!

nxtfit_08 01-09-2011 09:10 PM

so im assumeing this car is ricer too to you guys!!!!

R.I.P. vivian!
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2397/sigtd.jpg

Slowbros 01-09-2011 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by nxtfit_08 (Post 949640)
wow you must be really young to think that!! cause they are the most respected right now!!! thats whats in the trend if you werent fowarded the memo hight offset wheels suck!! wide and stretched are in you can post all the pics want but i bet you are still stock hieght and have some really high offset wheels i would may 17x7 +65 offset and i bet you 265/45r17 on your nice ge!!

I have stock wheels on my car, but replacing them next week with some nt03's