Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   Zeta Products.net (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/zeta-products-net/)
-   -   Billet Aluminum Engine Oil Fill Cap With Logo (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/zeta-products-net/17186-billet-aluminum-engine-oil-fill-cap-logo.html)

zetaproducts.net 09-24-2007 02:59 PM

Billet Aluminum Engine Oil Fill Cap With Logo

Good Day All:

I am excited to offer a new product...

Honda Fit Billet Aluminum Oil Filler Cap

Custom-made CNC machined aluminum oil filler cap for your Honda Fit. Machined with precision cut threads to replace the factory plastic cap. Has an O-ring installed for perfect sealing.

One-Of-A-Kind piece really dresses up your engine bay. The FIT logo is accurately engraved on the surface. This is a very "High Quality piece that is made by hand one-at-a-time!!!!!

http://zetaproducts.net/rotary/fit_oil_cap.final.jpg

zetaproducts.net 09-25-2007 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by zetaproducts.net (Post 177784)
Good Day All:

I am excited to offer a new product...

Honda Fit Billet Aluminum Oil Filler Cap

Custom-made CNC machined aluminum oil filler cap for your Honda Fit. Machined with precision cut threads to replace the factory plastic cap. Has an O-ring installed for perfect sealing.

One-Of-A-Kind piece really dresses up your engine bay. The FIT logo is accurately engraved on the surface. This is a very "High Quality piece that is made by hand one-at-a-time!!!!!

http://zetaproducts.net/rotary/fit_oil_cap.final.jpg

Any comments/feedback on this? You have to see this in person to appreciate the detail and quality.

zetaproducts.net 09-26-2007 11:26 AM

Bump!!!!!!!!

Darkcambria 09-26-2007 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by zetaproducts.net (Post 178136)
Any comments/feedback on this? You have to see this in person to appreciate the detail and quality.

I like it and knowing Zeta it will be quality. Too bad I'm broke :(

fit_2_fcuk 09-26-2007 11:46 AM

how much is it?

Mugen_Dom 09-26-2007 11:48 AM

$34.95 on their website.

zetaproducts.net 09-26-2007 11:54 AM

$34.95. These are hand made to order. They are cut when the order is placed. You can't get any more custom than that. :D

zetaproducts.net 09-28-2007 11:34 AM

Due to the great response, I have dropped the price of the Honda Fit billet oil cap. This is a limited time offer so get one at a great price. Enter discount code 'fitfreak' during checkout and shipping is FREE!!!!

Again, this is a limited time offer. Don't wait to get your hands on a great looking piece for your ride. ;-)

zetaproducts.net 09-28-2007 02:35 PM

Bump!!!!!!

zetaproducts.net 09-28-2007 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by zetaproducts.net (Post 179213)
Due to the great response, I have dropped the price of the Honda Fit billet oil cap. This is a limited time offer so get one at a great price. Enter discount code 'fitfreak' during checkout and shipping is FREE!!!!

Again, this is a limited time offer. Don't wait to get your hands on a great looking piece for your ride. ;-)

bump!!!!!!

Steeldog 12-14-2007 08:39 AM

Shipping NOT NECESSARILY free

Maybe it was because I also ordered a dead-pedal while I was shopping on your site, but I did not get free shipping. I used the coupon code fitfreak, but it was $8.00 to ship. Guess I shouldn't have ordered anything else; it almost feels like I was punished for increasing the order.
But, I know you guys are good people who make good products. The eight bucks is not a big deal. Just wanted to make others aware; if you want only the billet oil fill cap, now's a good time to buy it.:)

zetaproducts.net 12-14-2007 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Steeldog (Post 206175)
Maybe it was because I also ordered a dead-pedal while I was shopping on your site, but I did not get free shipping. I used the coupon code fitfreak, but it was $8.00 to ship. Guess I shouldn't have ordered anything else; it almost feels like I was punished for increasing the order.
But, I know you guys are good people who make good products. The eight bucks is not a big deal. Just wanted to make others aware; if you want only the billet oil fill cap, now's a good time to buy it.:)

The free shipping was for a Limited Time only. The free shipping post was from way back in September!

Steeldog 12-14-2007 12:09 PM

Oh, sorry.

Originally Posted by zetaproducts.net (Post 206184)
The free shipping was for a Limited Time only. The free shipping post was from way back in September!

Oops. I'm sorry. I thought I looked at the date, but it must have been another post that I read just before going to your site, or something. My mistake.

Either way, like I said, I have no doubt that I'll be pleased with the products. I knew before clicking on the "place order" button that I was paying shipping, and I still clicked it, so obviously it's worth it to me.

This is my first time to buy from you, but you guys have a good reputation on here, and I am confident that all is well.

Best to you.

zetaproducts.net 12-14-2007 02:46 PM

No problem. The order is on it's way. Feel free to post comments/images when you get the stuff. ;-)

Steeldog 12-18-2007 09:51 AM

Got it

Got my package yesterday. Man, that oil cap looks great! It has been too cold to get out and put the parts on yet, but I'm on vacation next week, so I'll find the time to install the pedal and the cap then.
Thank you.

Mayo 07-28-2009 08:05 AM

Just received the oil cap yesterday. It fits the 2009 model and looks awesome. A quality made product. Many thanks Angelo!!

zetaproducts.net 07-28-2009 09:22 AM

Great! Post a pic... :hyper:

Mayo 07-28-2009 12:36 PM

I sent you the pics yesterday via email but I don't have access to them from my office. I was hoping you could post them.