Arizona Fit Sighting Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 08:57 AM
saw my first (other) MR Fit since I bought mine. Spotted going down Cave Creek Rd up by Pinnacle Peak or Jomax last night. No mods - might have been a base. Someone that works for Mesa has a white one (base) and they bought it for Eco-reasons so no mods I'm sure. I've maybe seen one other one (orange) and I've had mine for 3 weeks tomorrow (already have 1600 miles on it). I love that I don't see one everyday - and with the body change in 09 that probably won't change.

Old 04-25-2008, 06:21 PM
5 Year Member
I've seen a brand-new VBP Sport (just like mine, but w/o dark tint and visors) between Thomas and Osborn on 44th St a few times. You've even waved, so if you're on here, what's up!

-Mike

Old 04-26-2008, 09:08 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by ghibli99
I've seen a brand-new VBP Sport (just like mine, but w/o dark tint and visors) between Thomas and Osborn on 44th St a few times. You've even waved, so if you're on here, what's up!

-Mike

do you have black tint on your tail lights?

Old 05-03-2008, 01:16 AM
Ritzbury
Hey guys it's super cool to be back on the site. i'm still rolling in the versa around the area of sunnyslope (western phoenixish). we need to get a meet sometime! on a sunday would kick ass. or something like that.

Old 05-03-2008, 02:07 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Ritzbury
Hey guys it's super cool to be back on the site. i'm still rolling in the versa around the area of sunnyslope (western phoenixish). we need to get a meet sometime! on a sunday would kick ass. or something like that.
haha back on... sounds good, another member on here was wanting to set up a fit meet. I was thinking since theres not alot of fits, maybe we can get a small get together to talk about a big get together. AZ K-car meet

Old 05-16-2008, 10:50 AM
5 Year Member
A BOM Sport was following me for a while down Val Vista last week. I saw a SSM Sport yesterday on Val Vista... both were stock.

Old 05-21-2008, 06:20 PM
newb in avondale.

hey just found the fit freak forums. just got my 08 fit sport a week ago. love the car. im rolling stock right now in the process of modding the car right now. just wanted to say whats up. ive seen a couple fits on the 101 west in the morning mostly old drivers and base models at that. first mods are on the list, intake either sri or cai not sure yet. then exhaust after that probaly start with a axle back

Old 05-21-2008, 08:53 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by firefit821
hey just found the fit freak forums. just got my 08 fit sport a week ago. love the car. im rolling stock right now in the process of modding the car right now. just wanted to say whats up. ive seen a couple fits on the 101 west in the morning mostly old drivers and base models at that. first mods are on the list, intake either sri or cai not sure yet. then exhaust after that probaly start with a axle back

welcome. sri is the way to go, chamber intake ftw! let me know if you need any help with installs, Ive worked with mine alot so pretty much know the whole car

Old 05-22-2008, 09:16 AM
5 Year Member
Dirty!

Still haven't seen a lot of Fits around here... and the ones I do see are all stock with maybe some tint.

I'm gonna wait until this nasty weather goes away so I can detail my car this weekend. It's so dusty right now!

Last edited by HarumaN; 05-22-2008 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Added a pic
Old 05-22-2008, 12:30 PM
Ritzbury
Originally Posted by HarumaN
Still haven't seen a lot of Fits around here... and the ones I do see are all stock with maybe some tint.

I'm gonna wait until this nasty weather goes away so I can detail my car this weekend. It's so dusty right now!

during the dust time you can organize your garage! haha, just joking. yeah it's cloudy out here on the west side right now. i see fits all the time, but figure it's only worth posting if they have mods and aren't old people.

Old 05-22-2008, 12:32 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Ritzbury
during the dust time you can organize your garage! haha, just joking. yeah it's cloudy out here on the west side right now. i see fits all the time, but figure it's only worth posting if they have mods and aren't old people.
same here.

Old 05-22-2008, 12:40 PM
Ritzbury
and i still haven't seen any fits worth posting. blah. i see more and more younger people in fits, but i wouldn't call them enthusiasts at all

Old 05-22-2008, 01:05 PM
5 Year Member
Yeah, I need to organize the garage... too much crap, lol. Of course, I could park the wife's Civic outside and have that much more room, but she wouldn't like that too much.

Old 05-22-2008, 01:11 PM
Ritzbury
Originally Posted by HarumaN
Yeah, I need to organize the garage... too much crap, lol. Of course, I could park the wife's Civic outside and have that much more room, but she wouldn't like that too much.
tell her the guys on fitfreak told you to do it

Old 05-24-2008, 11:58 PM
5 Year Member
i live in gilbert and i have a fit. silver. just skunk 2 exhaust. i also put a double din panasonic dvd player in it. 5% all the way around and full windshield 35%. when i take some pics ill post them. gotta pay off my $10000 tool box before i can get more parts.

Old 05-25-2008, 03:25 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Previc93
i live in gilbert and i have a fit. silver. just skunk 2 exhaust. i also put a double din panasonic dvd player in it. 5% all the way around and full windshield 35%. when i take some pics ill post them. gotta pay off my $10000 tool box before i can get more parts.
i'm in the gilbert area frequently myself. also have a ssm sport fit, lowered with gunmetal dr21's. and I hear ya on the tool box. lol still paying on my strap-on box. still got 4900 to go. sad part is mine is just chillin in the garage. my new job has built in tool boxes.

on another note. i've spotted a red sport with gold or bronze wheels crusing westbound on the south 202 near val vista on a few occasions in the morning.

my ride.

Last edited by underdog; 05-25-2008 at 03:27 PM.
Old 05-25-2008, 09:06 PM
5 Year Member
Ya dude sweet. we should cruise sometime. im looking into getting some wheels. i want 18" but not sure they are going to fit with the suspension i want.

Old 05-26-2008, 12:06 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Previc93
Ya dude sweet. we should cruise sometime. im looking into getting some wheels. i want 18" but not sure they are going to fit with the suspension i want.
I don't think 18's would look right on a fit. 17's look huge on a lowered fit if you ask me. not to mention the unsprung weight you would be adding. these cars are not too quick to begin with adding heavy wheels will only make that problem worse.

Old 05-26-2008, 03:08 AM
5 Year Member
ya i figured. i was going to measure as soon as i put in my suspension.

Old 05-26-2008, 11:15 PM
well ive gone and done it now!!

just ordered my sri for my fit. went with the hps short ram. seemed to have what i was looking for at a decent price. next move is an exhaust. then wheels. how did it work for you that have tpms? anyone know of a good shop that can deal with them? i should have pics of the intake as soon as it gets here.....just waiting then its time for butt dyno....

Quick Reply: Arizona Fit Sighting Thread!