Fit Interior Modifications Discussion area for interior modifications including seats, steering wheels, upholstery and gauges

Post your Clazzio Seat Covers - Let's see the color combos out there

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2012, 02:00 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by ck42
I DID read the thread and understand what you're saying.

What I'm wondering though, and should have been more clear, is if the extra $100 is worth the PRO'S of choosing leather....and what those PRO'S are.

If the extra cost wasn't a concern, why would someone choose the all-PVC option vs. the leather center option?
The leather option is not "all leather", it consists of only the center panel being leather, the back and sides are still pvc. If the covers were all leather, I am sure many would choose that option. Why pay so much extra for a strip of leather? Most have decided there is not enough leather to make a difference.

Last edited by sooznd; 03-10-2012 at 02:07 PM.
Old 03-10-2012, 03:41 PM
5 Year Member
The difference between the PVC and leather is $180. The leather is only in the insert. The rest of the covers are PVC. The all PVC looks like leather and the inserts are perforated as well. I can't tell you which is more comfortable, but the all PVC I have are very comfortable. I've been very pleased with them. I couldn't justify the difference in cost myself. If you get them, Bean is your man. Spencer is awesome.

Old 03-10-2012, 09:56 PM
Okay I am torn... The Clazzio pics look great and they seem to be great quality. My issue comes in the fact that if i commit to a 300+ investment i want it to look as stock as possible. I have seen all of the great pics but i was wondering if anyone could post a picture of the back of the front and rear seats. as well as what the covers look like with the magic seat up... thank you guys...

Old 03-10-2012, 10:32 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by wagmac
Okay I am torn... The Clazzio pics look great and they seem to be great quality. My issue comes in the fact that if i commit to a 300+ investment i want it to look as stock as possible. I have seen all of the great pics but i was wondering if anyone could post a picture of the back of the front and rear seats. as well as what the covers look like with the magic seat up... thank you guys...
It's all covered and with magic seat up, it looks stock (underneath the rear seats are not fully covered, but to be truthful to you that couldn't be done without covering the rear compartment). Front seat backs are not only covered, there are also back pockets. Covers allow all functionality of magic seat. The PVC covers are $270 shipped.

If possible, I'll try to snap a few additional pics tomorrow. In my opinion, they look very stock and folks who've seen them in person have said the same.

Last edited by 2012FitFan; 03-10-2012 at 10:41 PM.
Old 03-13-2012, 09:48 PM
Former Vendor
2012FitFan is awesome! I wish I could give Kudos or something on this board. Maybe even an e-cookie...

Old 04-08-2012, 09:08 PM
This is going to be my first change, If I can afford it. Not sure how much I'm looking at to get these ordered. But these make the car look so much better. I seriously hate the color of the cloth used for the seats. These cars posted here look beautiful with them installed. Congrats on all who have them.

Anyone know how much different the orange stitching looks than the orange fit paint? I can not decide if I want to order the "black on black with orange stitch" or "Black on grey with grey stitch." I've even considered the "black on grey with orange stitch", but that might just look horrible lol. I've seen the pics in here with the orange stitch, but it's hard to tell how similar it is to the exterior based on these pic.

Old 04-08-2012, 11:12 PM
After a lot of deliberation i gave in a bought the covers on the 11th of march. I ordered the black/black/orange combo. I'm hopping it is worth the extra wait as the custom stitching added about a 6 weak wait putting me up to 8-9 weeks for the covers.

Old 04-11-2012, 06:30 AM
How much are these and where can I get them?

Old 04-11-2012, 07:45 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by obd1integ
How much are these and where can I get them?
You can get them from Bean Garage. Excellent service and price. Check it here: Honda Fit - Honda Fit 09+ - Honda Fit Clazzio Seat Covers - Bean Garage

You can also send a PM to Spencer and he'll take care of you: Unofficial Honda FIT Forums - View Profile: Bean_Garage

Hope that helps!

Old 04-11-2012, 09:09 AM
5 Year Member
Ordered mine last night, just got the black/black/black pvc, hope they come in soon as I am anxious to not have to look at these seats with stuck fuzz and etc on them. Probably the hardest seats to clean in a car that I have owned to date! I'll post pictures when I have them installed.

Old 04-11-2012, 09:55 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Fit4Spl
Ordered mine last night, just got the black/black/black pvc, hope they come in soon as I am anxious to not have to look at these seats with stuck fuzz and etc on them. Probably the hardest seats to clean in a car that I have owned to date! I'll post pictures when I have them installed.
Congrats!

I agree with you about keeping the seats clean. Very difficult. Just use a damp towel to clean the Clazzio's. That's all you'll need.

Old 04-11-2012, 09:15 PM
I just ordered my black/black/black pvc covers as well. Can't wait. Positive feedback for Bean Garage as well.

Old 04-12-2012, 09:06 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Choro-Q_Fit
Man, that ivory clazzio looks really nice, too bad they don't make a wine or burgundy.
I second this notion! I would buy wine or burgundy for my TW in a second!

Old 04-13-2012, 12:57 PM
Originally Posted by 2012FitFan
You can get them from Bean Garage. Excellent service and price. Check it here: Honda Fit - Honda Fit 09+ - Honda Fit Clazzio Seat Covers - Bean Garage

You can also send a PM to Spencer and he'll take care of you: Unofficial Honda FIT Forums - View Profile: Bean_Garage

Hope that helps!
Thanks FitFan! Just ordered mine! Black on Black with Red Stitching to match my armrest. Can't wait for it to arrive!!!
Name:  2008HondaFitArmrest010.jpg
Views: 1754
Size:  43.4 KB

Old 04-13-2012, 01:03 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by obd1integ
Thanks FitFan! Just ordered mine! Black on Black with Red Stitching to match my armrest. Can't wait for it to arrive!!!
My pleasure! You will really enjoy the Clazzio's.

I really like your Armrest. Does it come in all black?

Old 04-13-2012, 01:22 PM
Originally Posted by 2012FitFan
My pleasure! You will really enjoy the Clazzio's.

I really like your Armrest. Does it come in all black?
Yup. Comes in black, gray or black with red stitching. I got mine for $43.00 Shipped. Here are more details and pics.

https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/1st-...t-armrest.html

Last edited by obd1integ; 04-13-2012 at 02:18 PM.
Old 04-17-2012, 01:47 PM
5 Year Member
Got mine today, since I took the day off it was perfect. I got the fronts all installed, but the rears have to wait till the weekend because I have to build a new amp rack because my amps are currently on the back of my back seats and I am not putting holes in these new clazzio covers!

Here are the fronts, total install time was about 40mins on the first front, then 30 on the second.

Old 04-17-2012, 08:06 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Fit4Spl
Got mine today, since I took the day off it was perfect. I got the fronts all installed, but the rears have to wait till the weekend because I have to build a new amp rack because my amps are currently on the back of my back seats and I am not putting holes in these new clazzio covers!

Here are the fronts, total install time was about 40mins on the first front, then 30 on the second.

Great job! They look great!

Old 04-18-2012, 03:41 AM
Kinda bummed out cause I just found out that I have to wait 8-10 weeks for mine...

Last edited by obd1integ; 04-18-2012 at 11:29 AM.
Old 04-18-2012, 04:30 AM
I'm in the same boat lol, on the bright side though I'm 5 weeks in.

Quick Reply: Post your Clazzio Seat Covers - Let's see the color combos out there