Fit Photos & Videos Threads for displaying photos and videos of the Honda Fit/Jazz

Small Photoshoot

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 11:39 AM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by s0x
vis racing sells a conversion kit its pretty reasonable actually considering what u get...

n chris i dont get the caltrans thing??

VIS SUCKS!

anywho... the caltrans is a inside joke.

Old 05-01-2008, 11:42 AM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by kSpec
Why conversion when you can get a CSX TypeS and just get Mugen parts for it..? Its the same as the JDM Civic anyways. I dont see why anyone would use a Civic Si as a base instead of a CSX.
The US doesnt have the CSX. Altho it appears to look the same the hood on the Type R is a little different, the bumper as well and the headlights. Not different as it wont fit, but theres minor differences in the styling of them.

Old 05-01-2008, 11:46 AM
5 Year Member
Oh really? I never knew the CSX was a Canada thing..
Id assume "if" it were available, all it would need is JDM fenders/rebar/bumper like most conversions (ie. DC2)

Old 05-01-2008, 12:13 PM
Honda Fit Forums Moderator
Thumbs down to that SI w/ the conversion. I hate it when people badge their cars "Type-R" when they are not, that is the epitome of rice. That wing is a head shaker as well.

Maybe I'm just jaded because we have tons of CSX running around up here lmao.

Old 05-01-2008, 12:20 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by smatts
Thumbs down to that SI w/ the conversion. I hate it when people badge their cars "Type-R" when they are not, that is the epitome of rice. That wing is a head shaker as well.

i agree that badging as a "type-R" is tacky. but if you call it a 'replica' and don't try to pull it off as a real type-R, i don't have any beef with that. but slapping a type-r sticker on a regular old civic with no other type-r conversions, that is indeed rice.

Old 05-01-2008, 12:47 PM
Banned
^^dude his type-r badge means type replica.. lol!

but yeah man, that is kinda wack how you put a type r badge when it's really not a type r.

same with people who put a jazz emblem on their fit when it's really not a jazz.

idk though just my .02

Old 05-01-2008, 12:50 PM
Merchant / Group Buy Organizer ( non-certified )
To clear things up, yes we were at Eibach. But when we went the car originally had the JDM Civic 2.0 front and rear conversion [lights, bumpers, fenders, trunk etc.] with a Mugen grill, Mugen wing, Mugen sideskirts and Mugen front and rear lips. How it looked Originally

Just last week he put on CTR headlights, CTR aluminum hood, CTR rear bumper/diffuser and changed out the wing to the Mugen GT wing.

Why wouldn't he just do the conversion off the CSX and not the Si? Like Chris said, its only available in Canada.

I'm not here to defend him. Everyone has their own personal style and opinions. Hey if you don't like it, then don't do it.

But as for my fit. I want a drop and leaning towards Mag Blue TEs for now

Old 05-01-2008, 12:55 PM
Originally Posted by billmus86
nice cars
isnt san bernardino the pron capital of the world?
lol
looks like you shoot some nice pron there
haha freal? never knew that

Old 05-01-2008, 01:08 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by smatts

yeah, that wing is actually a real mugen one, they make similar ones for the dc5 type r's, not my cup of tea.

gd: thanks for the clarification, i was just wondering. didn't mean to start a war

Old 05-01-2008, 01:10 PM
Originally Posted by eldaino
yeah, that wing is actually a real mugen one, they make similar ones for the dc5 type r's, not my cup of tea.

gd: thanks for the clarification, i was just wondering. didn't mean to start a war
Ya theres so many replicas everything now... its ridiculous!

haha np! thats what I'm here for

Old 05-01-2008, 01:35 PM
5 Year Member
nice pics! even nicer SI! When ever i see these it makes me want to get a 4dr FG(i think thats their chasis code...) but then i realize the cost lol

Old 05-01-2008, 01:37 PM
Originally Posted by Special
nice pics! even nicer SI! When ever i see these it makes me want to get a 4dr FG(i think thats their chasis code...) but then i realize the cost lol
its FA5

Old 05-01-2008, 01:40 PM
Banned
^tell your friend he should do a RHD conversion to his "FA5" haha

Old 05-01-2008, 02:32 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
its funny how people are jumping on this type r badge. But theres other members on the site with Mugen badges on fake mugen stuff. Not that I care, but why is everyone hating on the car. This is one of the only New Civics i like. Why? Because EVERYONES CIVIC LOOKS THE SAME... this one doesnt look like all the others... Just like Fits now too. Everyones is starting to look the same. Time to change thinggs up. I like the car AND the type R badge on the TYPE R TRUNK

Old 05-01-2008, 02:38 PM
whistle clean
thats what i see

Old 05-01-2008, 02:45 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by JDMchris.com
its funny how people are jumping on this type r badge. But theres other members on the site with Mugen badges on fake mugen stuff. Not that I care, but why is everyone hating on the car. This is one of the only New Civics i like. Why? Because EVERYONES CIVIC LOOKS THE SAME... this one doesnt look like all the others... Just like Fits now too. Everyones is starting to look the same. Time to change thinggs up. I like the car AND the type R badge on the TYPE R TRUNK
i like what he did with the civic.. just not the badge.

hella props on the conversion though.. cause that takes money and work. and it looks hella clean. when i first looked at it.. i thought it was a real type r! haha.

Old 05-01-2008, 02:55 PM
Originally Posted by Tofuman
i agree that badging as a "type-R" is tacky. but if you call it a 'replica' and don't try to pull it off as a real type-R, i don't have any beef with that. but slapping a type-r sticker on a regular old civic with no other type-r conversions, that is indeed rice.

**Sniff Sniff.. I think I'm gonna cry right now. I didn't know it was against the Law to put a Type-R badge on a non Type-R. I thought I spent enough money already on all the exterior pieces and paint on real oem CTR parts, I just might have the opportunity to sport just one Type-R badge.. just one, is that alot to ask for? or should i sell my car and and ship over a "Real JDM Type-R" just for u guys to stop ur whining.

If only half of u forum whores just knew how to build a car rather then trash talk about others, then I wouldn't even be making a post like this if it wasn't for my girlfriend to tell me. I can almost bet my life that 50-75% of u all have stock car with a cool air freshener and just rely on people like us to go after.

Try to spend some time in ur garage for maybe an hour or so and stare at ur car for a little bit next time before making an attempt to drinking the Haterade.

Old 05-01-2008, 03:04 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by K20 SDN
**Sniff Sniff.. I think I'm gonna cry right now. I didn't know it was against the Law to put a Type-R badge on a non Type-R. I thought I spent enough money already on all the exterior pieces and paint on real oem CTR parts, I just might have the opportunity to sport just one Type-R badge.. just one, is that alot to ask for? or should i sell my car and and ship over a "Real JDM Type-R" just for u guys to stop ur whining.

If only half of u forum whores just knew how to build a car rather then trash talk about others, then I wouldn't even be making a post like this if it wasn't for my girlfriend to tell me. I can almost bet my life that 50-75% of u all have stock car with a cool air freshener and just rely on people like us to go after.

Try to spend some time in ur garage for maybe an hour or so and stare at ur car for a little bit next time before making an attempt to drinking the Haterade.
Extremely well said man. BTW ur car is too sexy! is this the same one thats parked out at passwordjdm? Cuz i knew they had a white civic with the conversion (saw it at the krispy kreme meets a couple months back) and it looks like it's the same one.

Old 05-01-2008, 03:22 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by K20 SDN

whoa bro calm down.. everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

this is a forum.. and if you post pics of your car.. you better expect comments going towards your car to go both ways whether you like it or not.

it's just a comment, and this is just a forum! don't get all butt hurt and make a new account and make a smart ass post about it.

-mike

the car is clean btw! i'm not trying to get down on it. once again, props on the ctr look conversion.

Old 05-01-2008, 03:34 PM
Originally Posted by mikow
whoa bro calm down.. everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

this is a forum.. and if you post pics of your car.. you better expect comments going towards your car to go both ways whether you like it or not.

it's just a comment, and this is just a forum! don't get all butt hurt and make a new account and make a smart ass post about it.

-mike

the car is clean btw! i'm not trying to get down on it. once again, props on the ctr look conversion.
First of all.. I am completely calm. Everyone that knows me should know by now this stuff doesn't bother me, its just extremely funny to me thats all. and this is why i made my comment about it.

Yes this is a forum and u people are entitled on ur opinions. But theres a difference between giving an opinion on someones car and just trash plain talking, and it seems to me as that most of u folks like to do is trash talk.

Quick Reply: Small Photoshoot