Site Feedback and Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

we need specs! and more smiles

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 01:53 PM
5 Year Member
we need specs! and more smiles

if the site has them or someone has requested, then dont mind me

it would be cool to have a reference section that includes stuff like specs, with comp ratios, diff honda motors, what engines fit in what model and with what modifications needed to fit, and all those good things, i know of a few forums that have stuff like those, i was a big user of hondaswap.com and those topics HELPED ALOT

also, this is not a big deal i just find it funny, but when you post or reply to an existing thread i think we need more smiles to choose from. my favs are from ephatch.com, classic.

im prob the 100th person to request this stuff, but im just to lazy to search

Old 05-23-2007, 03:00 PM
Originally Posted by mholmes85
if the site has them or someone has requested, then dont mind me

it would be cool to have a reference section that includes stuff like specs, with comp ratios, diff honda motors, what engines fit in what model and with what modifications needed to fit, and all those good things, i know of a few forums that have stuff like those, i was a big user of hondaswap.com and those topics HELPED ALOT

also, this is not a big deal i just find it funny, but when you post or reply to an existing thread i think we need more smiles to choose from. my favs are from ephatch.com, classic.

im prob the 100th person to request this stuff, but im just to lazy to search
You smiles like these?

:brokehrt::heart::thumbup::thumbdn::cry::coffee::star::light::moon::sun::dog::cat::envelope::buddies::clock::kiss::X:monkey::LOL::sleep::beer::cocktail::spam::angry::eek1::fish::freak1::freak2::yikes::hidebc::hello::eek2::banghead::bow::whome::dontdoit::rev::nono::bs::drive::burnrubr::iagree::stupid::boring::crazy::drunk::egads::flame::nopity::what::boring1::angry2::argue::baby::barf::chainsaw::condom::corner::cry1::cursing::dance1::dance2::devil::eyepoke::stick::fart::horns::lightblb::reefer::rocket::rofl::shout::skull::smoking::spank::sssh::surrendr::thinker::coat::321::banana::tumbleweed::chav::washwax::drool::idisagree::censored::bump::door:opcorn::gossip::kick::lies::bigpopcorn::faq::roflmao::slap::shrug::goodnight::wedgie::whistle::woohoo::woot2::woot::ashamed::nails::urstupid::shake::mirror::backtopic:t::vintage::thud::troll::rules:

Old 05-24-2007, 08:36 AM
5 Year Member
haha yep pretty much

ok so that part if good enough, has anyone requested the specs and info? ive found it helpful with all kinds of useful things. i think it would be really nice to have as reference material.

Old 05-24-2007, 09:36 AM
5 Year Member
Reference Materials - Hondaswap here is what i am talking about, i just find it useful

but if noOne else does, thats too bad for me!