1st Generation (GD 01-08) The one that started it all! Generation specific talk and questions here!

GD headlights + Taillights inputs needed..

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2010, 06:50 AM
Talking GD headlights + Taillights inputs needed..

Hey guys what do you think of these headlights and taillights?

01-07~Honda~FIT~JAZZ~GD~CCFL~Projector~Head~Lights~06 ~~: eBay Motors (item 260548861861 end time Jul-05-10 11:07:44 PDT)

-Headlights

Smoked LED TailLight Honda Jazz/Fit GD1/GD2/GD3 02-08 - eBay (item 130406443533 end time Jul-06-10 02:09:31 PDT)

-Tail lights

My Fit is silver in colour, so you can see why i chose these two especially because it contrasts with the bright silver paint jobs. The headlights house are dark with angel eyes and the back is smoked LED. I think it would fit well, what do you think guys??

and has anyone else used or bought these items? if so please gimme some inputs, if they are bad products then ill reconsider. Thanks!

Old 07-05-2010, 06:51 PM
5 Year Member
Those taillights are okay. I prefer the lower portion red and the upper portion smoke.

As for the headlights I know it will not fit the Canadian / United States Fit due to they are made for the Japanese market. I don't know how it is down under. Are your front end the same as the Japanese market? If so it would fit.

~Robert

Old 07-05-2010, 07:23 PM
5 Year Member
Since your Fit is silver, go with the old fashioned chrome job lights. The smoked ones will look bad on it. What's worse is they might wind up reducing viability too.

Old 07-05-2010, 07:40 PM
5 Year Member
I love the head lights, I'd have them on mine if they fit, but like mentioned previously our USDM Fit's have a stretched out front end. I do not like the tails. I would go with the JDM (Authentic or Replica) smoked tails before I threw all that chrome on the back.

Old 07-06-2010, 08:54 AM
See you guys live in Canada.. Im in Australia perth atm, and I don't know whether my fit is japanese market one or the USA/Canadian one. How do i check if mine is for the Japanese market? any site or information location in the fit that tells you wheter its japanese or USA? maybe under the hood or near the skirts?
Thanks for the inputs btw guys
Yea with the tail lights im not sure wheter im getting them yet, but the Taillights are so sexy, i want them so badly! Hahaha

Old 07-06-2010, 08:59 AM
Post up a couple pictures of the car and we'll help you out. The USDM version will be distinctly different that the JDM version.

Old 07-06-2010, 10:01 AM
Ok, first thing tomorrow morning, It's night already here and i don't have lights in the garage. thank you

Old 07-06-2010, 02:43 PM
Oh by the way guys, i was looking at the SMOKED tail lights, not the chrome crystal one. I dont like the crystal one one bit.. lol the smoke one is nice i think. But the headlights is definitely ownage

Old 07-06-2010, 04:45 PM
5 Year Member
I think Australia can use JDM parts.

It seems like it's only North America that have the stretch (Mexico too).

Old 07-07-2010, 02:08 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Goobers
I think Australia can use JDM parts.

It seems like it's only North America that have the stretch (Mexico too).
Yep and yep.

Old 07-07-2010, 09:51 AM

Old 07-07-2010, 09:52 AM

Old 07-07-2010, 09:53 AM
Old 07-07-2010, 09:57 AM
btw sorry i just posted, i forgot i had work in the morning today. Haha i did take the picture but had no time to upload them until now.

Old 07-07-2010, 12:40 PM
5 Year Member
The only change that really catches my eyes on that Fit are the wheels, the rest of the car, if there are any changes, nobody will really notice.

Old 07-07-2010, 02:14 PM
As I was thinking you have the JDM model. Take a look at the front/rear bumpers, they're shorter than USDM, also your antenna is located in the front, where the USDM is located in the rear.

Old 07-07-2010, 07:19 PM
I beg to differ jensen.. You see Perth is a very quiet city.. It's got such a huge mass of land with the minimum amount of people living in it (comparing to other countries in average), having those angel eyes headlights would definitely be a noticeable distinct change, since I haven't seen one Honda fit here that has them headlights. Hahaha

Yea I figures mine is a JDM, so does that mean those headlights WILL fit my fit? Just outta curiousity.. Why is the USDM stretched out at the front? Any particular reason??

Old 07-08-2010, 11:42 PM
Originally Posted by gd3vbp
As I was thinking you have the JDM model. Take a look at the front/rear bumpers, they're shorter than USDM, also your antenna is located in the front, where the USDM is located in the rear.
So it is true that if we have the usdm front and rear we cant use the jdm or in his case the ausi lights without the bumpers? i really wanted to get the jdm front and rear lights but didnt want to buy the bumpers.....is it true?

Old 07-09-2010, 12:04 AM
Originally Posted by riceboy808
So it is true that if we have the usdm front and rear we cant use the jdm or in his case the ausi lights without the bumpers? i really wanted to get the jdm front and rear lights but didnt want to buy the bumpers.....is it true?
I'm not sure if it's just the bumper man, maybe the whole front part for the headlights is slightly smaller or larger with the USDM, im predicting it's larger, since the JDM tends to have a slimmer and agile look as compared to the USDM which is more stretched out. Maybe it's not the bumper, I'm guessing it's the housing for the headlights itself that is the problem. Then again, it's just a presumption...

Old 07-09-2010, 12:10 AM
Originally Posted by Loevess
I'm not sure if it's just the bumper man, maybe the whole front part for the headlights is slightly smaller or larger with the USDM, im predicting it's larger, since the JDM tends to have a slimmer and agile look as compared to the USDM which is more stretched out. Maybe it's not the bumper, I'm guessing it's the housing for the headlights itself that is the problem. Then again, it's just a presumption...
Right on dude ya i know that the headlights fo sho you would need to change the bumper.........possibly the fenders and hood but my main concern was for the rear tail lights....i already have headlights thats why and i really wanted the led ones for the rear (the ones that you have stock) but was just curious if you needed the rear bumper also....thanks man like i said any input is good info

Quick Reply: GD headlights + Taillights inputs needed..