1st Generation (GD 01-08) The one that started it all! Generation specific talk and questions here!

Duckbill for GD3

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2013, 04:38 PM
5 Year Member
Duckbill for GD3

So I finally found the wing I want. It's a VIS duckbill. Found it on andys auto sport. Going to have it shipped to Canada. Do you guys think I should rock it black on the back of my silver GD3? Also for installing, will it bolt right on or am I going to have to drill holes. I provided a link for the one I'm ordering. I think it looks I dope.

http://www.andysautosport.com/honda/...r95003813.html

Old 11-09-2013, 12:39 PM
Do you know if they have them in stock?

Old 11-09-2013, 02:05 PM
5 Year Member
I believe they do have them in stock. I emailed their customer service for a quote for shipping the day I posted this thread. Still have not heard back. I am not pleased with their customer service. Would like to know the shipping cost. Am going to look elsewhere for the VIS Duckbill. Maybe have it shipped from Japan through Tenso. Especially on a Tenso sale, would be cheap.

Old 11-09-2013, 02:58 PM
Originally Posted by GinoLicious
I believe they do have them in stock. I emailed their customer service for a quote for shipping the day I posted this thread. Still have not heard back. I am not pleased with their customer service. Would like to know the shipping cost. Am going to look elsewhere for the VIS Duckbill. Maybe have it shipped from Japan through Tenso. Especially on a Tenso sale, would be cheap.
Cool I emailed them to not had one back from them
I need one shipped to the uk
Hit me up if you find one elsewhere if ok

Thanks dusty

Old 11-09-2013, 03:19 PM
5 Year Member
I will let you know.. Most likely it'll be from Japan and you'll want to use Tenso for shipping. I never have issues ordering from Japan. And I dont understand how you cant reply to an email in a week. Real bad. So they lost business at least my business. I dont stand for that. I like to do most of my shopping in Japan anyways. Its easy, quick, and not too expensive at all. And shipping, geez its quick.

Old 11-09-2013, 04:02 PM
Originally Posted by GinoLicious
I will let you know.. Most likely it'll be from Japan and you'll want to use Tenso for shipping. I never have issues ordering from Japan. And I dont understand how you cant reply to an email in a week. Real bad. So they lost business at least my business. I dont stand for that. I like to do most of my shopping in Japan anyways. Its easy, quick, and not too expensive at all. And shipping, geez its quick.
Yep that be great + I have never shopped for parts from japan befor if you find one over there can you send me a link so I can order one too?

Thanks tho dude

Old 11-10-2013, 09:26 AM
That's the replica Spoon Duckbill Rear Roof Spoiler.

I got the same one for my Jazz/Fit not tooo long ago from this guy & site:

Carbon Fiber Spoon Spoiler For 2003-2007 Honda Jazz Fit - Buy Carbon Spoiler,Spoon Spoiler,Jazz Spoiler Product on Alibaba.com

Really helpful & quick response & also quick postage took them less than 2 weeks to make & approx 2 weeks postage until it arrived in my front door ^_^

Old 11-10-2013, 11:06 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by C.K.H

Carbon Fiber Spoon Spoiler For 2003-2007 Honda Jazz Fit - Buy Carbon Spoiler,Spoon Spoiler,Jazz Spoiler Product on Alibaba.com

Really helpful & quick response & also quick postage took them less than 2 weeks to make & approx 2 weeks postage until it arrived in my front door ^_^
VIS is a replica of a SPOON? On my first link it didn't say anything of the sort of being replica. I did not know this. Cause I know the company VIS makes exceptional body kits, bumpers, and spoilers all in CF.

Old 11-12-2013, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by C.K.H

Thanks dude sent them a email!

Do you have any pic's of it fitted? + how was fit mention too?

Thanks dusty

Old 11-12-2013, 01:47 PM
5 Year Member
I went to that URL. Brand name of the spoiler says Bospeed and not VIS. I am looking for VIS duckbill. I am going to assume that it is not the same spoiler that I want because if it was, wouldn't the brand name come up as VIS oppose to Bospeed? It may look the same, but it is not the same brand. Looking for VIS brand as I know thy make exceptional quality body kits and wings.

Old 11-14-2013, 02:23 PM
5 Year Member
I'd stay away from Andysautosport, had issues with them when I was ordering springs last year. They charged my card then waited for a month plus to tell me they never had the springs in stock.