Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   1st Generation (GD 01-08) (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/1st-generation-gd-01-08/)
-   -   Just wondering about hondafittuner.com? (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/1st-generation-gd-01-08/87504-just-wondering-about-hondafittuner-com.html)

ALLDAYKK 01-28-2015 10:35 AM

Just wondering about hondafittuner.com?

Has anybody ordered and received from them recently? I always hear about them, but it seems like they never update their site or anything.

DWils 01-29-2015 06:12 AM

I haven't ordered anything for about a year or so. I had no problems with the ordering or shipping. Last time I checked their address on the website was wrong. I found that out the hard way as I drove from Phoenix to San Diego to pick something up rather than having it shipped. I arrived at the address listed on the website and the people there had no idea who/what hondafittuner was. So I called and got the correct address then went there and made my purchase.

ZiaMan 02-01-2015 09:12 PM

I purchased from them recently, and he was out of stock of some mugen license plate bolts I wanted. So instead he offered me a couple of other products. And since I live close to his friend's shop, he dropped it off over there and offered me more items to cover the shipping cost.

All in all, it worked out well, and I got a few more things. The guy's name is Vinny and he is currently out of town until 2/12. I placed another order for a trunk garnish this past week and he emailed me letting me know that the order will be on hold until he gets back.

So to answer your question, old website, but legit.

ALLDAYKK 02-02-2015 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by ZiaMan (Post 1290319)
I purchased from them recently, and he was out of stock of some mugen license plate bolts I wanted. So instead he offered me a couple of other products. And since I live close to his friend's shop, he dropped it off over there and offered me more items to cover the shipping cost.

All in all, it worked out well, and I got a few more things. The guy's name is Vinny and he is currently out of town until 2/12. I placed another order for a trunk garnish this past week and he emailed me letting me know that the order will be on hold until he gets back.

So to answer your question, old website, but legit.

Thanks! Because I've read old post about the site and overall good stuff then all of sudden nobody knows anything.

Fitguy07 02-17-2015 09:03 PM

I ordered some hyper plasma bulbs/168s for the dome and license plate lights. I received LED dome lights and extra LEDs I didn't order. Guess he threw them in for free since he didn't have what I ordered.

The website needs an update, some links don't work. Also, items that are in stock or not should be clearly listed. Otherwise it is a good collection of lots Fit products all in one site.

Anyone have good experience with the LED taillights they sell? Are they quality?

DWils 02-19-2015 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Fitguy07 (Post 1292887)
Anyone have good experience with the LED taillights they sell? Are they quality?

I have the LED tails and I want to say I bought them from hondafittuner. No problems with them in 2-3 years so far. I also swapped the reverse and turn signal bulbs for LED as well so everything matches.

Fitguy07 02-19-2015 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by DWils (Post 1293157)
I have the LED tails and I want to say I bought them from hondafittuner. No problems with them in 2-3 years so far. I also swapped the reverse and turn signal bulbs for LED as well so everything matches.

Did you get the or OEM style red and clear or the replica JDM Gunmetal & Red?

gd3~fit 02-19-2015 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Fitguy07 (Post 1293203)

For OEM replica I would stick with Depo. I have them and they are very good quality.

I want the tailgate garnish from them but been reading fitment is hit or miss. I may just get the garnish from Seibon since they still have the sale going and paint over the CF if it clashes too much with TW.

DWils 02-19-2015 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Fitguy07 (Post 1293203)

OEm-style. I'm too poor for JDM :(

Originally Posted by gd3~fit (Post 1293212)
I want the tailgate garnish from them but been reading fitment is hit or miss. I may just get the garnish from Seibon since they still have the sale going and paint over the CF if it clashes too much with TW.

I also have the rear lower garnish. The curve of the garnish is slightly more curved than the tailgate and the width (from left to right) is a bit smaller than the width of the tailgate too, but only if you look closely. I had it color-matched to my silver GD3. I also bought the Seibon garnish and its fit is much better than the other one but I have yet to install either because I'm still trying to decide which one I want to put on.

Fitguy07 02-20-2015 11:20 AM

I actually like the OEM style as well but like the dark look of the JDM replicas.

Woody150 06-03-2015 05:03 PM

They are still there just very old website. Vinny is the guy you'll probably talk with. Very nice guy. I got a front lower tie bar from them..... wrong. So called him up and he told me to keep it and sent me another... it was still wrong but closer, haha. Haven't gotten around to calling again. But great to deal with. I think he's just guessing at the correct size and has lost the chart or something for this part.