1st Generation (GD 01-08) The one that started it all! Generation specific talk and questions here!

Just wondering about hondafittuner.com?

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2015, 10:35 AM
Just wondering about hondafittuner.com?

Has anybody ordered and received from them recently? I always hear about them, but it seems like they never update their site or anything.

Old 01-29-2015, 06:12 AM
I haven't ordered anything for about a year or so. I had no problems with the ordering or shipping. Last time I checked their address on the website was wrong. I found that out the hard way as I drove from Phoenix to San Diego to pick something up rather than having it shipped. I arrived at the address listed on the website and the people there had no idea who/what hondafittuner was. So I called and got the correct address then went there and made my purchase.

Old 02-01-2015, 09:12 PM
5 Year Member
I purchased from them recently, and he was out of stock of some mugen license plate bolts I wanted. So instead he offered me a couple of other products. And since I live close to his friend's shop, he dropped it off over there and offered me more items to cover the shipping cost.

All in all, it worked out well, and I got a few more things. The guy's name is Vinny and he is currently out of town until 2/12. I placed another order for a trunk garnish this past week and he emailed me letting me know that the order will be on hold until he gets back.

So to answer your question, old website, but legit.

Old 02-02-2015, 12:54 PM
Originally Posted by ZiaMan
I purchased from them recently, and he was out of stock of some mugen license plate bolts I wanted. So instead he offered me a couple of other products. And since I live close to his friend's shop, he dropped it off over there and offered me more items to cover the shipping cost.

All in all, it worked out well, and I got a few more things. The guy's name is Vinny and he is currently out of town until 2/12. I placed another order for a trunk garnish this past week and he emailed me letting me know that the order will be on hold until he gets back.

So to answer your question, old website, but legit.
Thanks! Because I've read old post about the site and overall good stuff then all of sudden nobody knows anything.

Old 02-17-2015, 09:03 PM
5 Year Member
I ordered some hyper plasma bulbs/168s for the dome and license plate lights. I received LED dome lights and extra LEDs I didn't order. Guess he threw them in for free since he didn't have what I ordered.

The website needs an update, some links don't work. Also, items that are in stock or not should be clearly listed. Otherwise it is a good collection of lots Fit products all in one site.

Anyone have good experience with the LED taillights they sell? Are they quality?

Old 02-19-2015, 01:17 PM
Originally Posted by Fitguy07
Anyone have good experience with the LED taillights they sell? Are they quality?
I have the LED tails and I want to say I bought them from hondafittuner. No problems with them in 2-3 years so far. I also swapped the reverse and turn signal bulbs for LED as well so everything matches.

Old 02-19-2015, 05:31 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by DWils
I have the LED tails and I want to say I bought them from hondafittuner. No problems with them in 2-3 years so far. I also swapped the reverse and turn signal bulbs for LED as well so everything matches.

Did you get the or OEM style red and clear or the replica JDM Gunmetal & Red?

Old 02-19-2015, 06:45 PM
For OEM replica I would stick with Depo. I have them and they are very good quality.

I want the tailgate garnish from them but been reading fitment is hit or miss. I may just get the garnish from Seibon since they still have the sale going and paint over the CF if it clashes too much with TW.

Old 02-19-2015, 07:52 PM
OEm-style. I'm too poor for JDM

Originally Posted by gd3~fit
I want the tailgate garnish from them but been reading fitment is hit or miss. I may just get the garnish from Seibon since they still have the sale going and paint over the CF if it clashes too much with TW.
I also have the rear lower garnish. The curve of the garnish is slightly more curved than the tailgate and the width (from left to right) is a bit smaller than the width of the tailgate too, but only if you look closely. I had it color-matched to my silver GD3. I also bought the Seibon garnish and its fit is much better than the other one but I have yet to install either because I'm still trying to decide which one I want to put on.

Old 02-20-2015, 11:20 AM
5 Year Member
I actually like the OEM style as well but like the dark look of the JDM replicas.

Old 06-03-2015, 05:03 PM
5 Year Member
They are still there just very old website. Vinny is the guy you'll probably talk with. Very nice guy. I got a front lower tie bar from them..... wrong. So called him up and he told me to keep it and sent me another... it was still wrong but closer, haha. Haven't gotten around to calling again. But great to deal with. I think he's just guessing at the correct size and has lost the chart or something for this part.