1st Generation (GD 01-08) The one that started it all! Generation specific talk and questions here!

Door locks not activating by alarm.

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2017, 03:58 AM
Door locks not activating by alarm.

Hi guys, I've searched for some posts here but couldn't find anything related to this.
I installed a alarm in my Fit 05 and after hours spent on it I could identify and connect basically everything and it's all working fine, except for the door locks, when I press the remote control my alarm central is sending a negative pulse to arm or disarm the door lock (two different wires) but the door lock doesn't respond to it.
So, if someone has already dealt with this, I'd like to know:

1) Am I using the right wires to arm/disarm?
Looking at the diagram below, I'm connecting the alarm's arm/disarm outputs to the YEL/RED, WHT/BLK wires.
Wiring Diagram
I identified those wires with a multimeter, they're coming from the door actuator with 3 more wires, and when activating the door pin to lock/unlock the door, these two wires keep alternating who is on negative.

I thought that the alarm's output wasn't strong enough to activate the actuator but then I tried to short circuited one of these wires to negative to see if the actuator would switch between lock/unlock but nothing as well.

So, I kind of ran out of ideas for what to do.

Any guess??