2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

differences between fit and fit sport

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 07:04 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by here11
Ive been researching around about the fit because i am very interested in buying it for my first car. My friend showed me this site so i though i would throw out to you what i was thinking.

what are the main differences between the fit and the fit sport? i heard the main one is the sport has larger wheels? if that is the case, I was going to buy new wheels anyways, so wouldn't it be cheaper to get the normal fit and add on the floodlights and other stuff i want?

what are some of the differences between the two that i dont know about?
thanks!

you need to drop by a dealer and scope out the brochure for differences. Nobody mentioned the difference in antisway bars in suspension, dual mode paddle shifted auto, leather steering wheel, body-colored side mirrors, chrome headlight rims, besides the larger wheels and lower profuile tires.

Old 09-20-2010, 12:21 AM
Originally Posted by mahout
you need to drop by a dealer and scope out the brochure for differences. Nobody mentioned the difference in antisway bars in suspension, dual mode paddle shifted auto, leather steering wheel, body-colored side mirrors, chrome headlight rims, besides the larger wheels and lower profuile tires.
actually going through the post everything you said was listed minus: colored mirrors (which is pretty typical for honda to add color to higher models) and chrome headlight rims (not really sure what that is as i dont own a fit)