2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The saddest day of my Life

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 05:04 PM
The saddest day of my Life

This is why you dont look suspicious, all door windows were busted out of my car while i was still in it than maced and than sent to jail... $2050.10 later its getting fixed i should get it back on the 20th

Old 02-18-2009, 05:06 PM
Whoa! What the heck happend?

Old 02-18-2009, 05:10 PM
5 Year Member
Yeah what the hell happened??????

Old 02-18-2009, 05:11 PM
Originally Posted by GUESTO
Whoa! What the heck happend?

well it was 0330ish in Clarksville Tn and i wanted to see the top speed of the car well the speedo read 115 before the gov kicked in but the "boys in blue told me they clocked me at 131MPH" so long story short dont speed

Old 02-18-2009, 05:13 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Yikes, they smashed the windows because they were tinted I guess?

Old 02-18-2009, 05:19 PM
5 Year Member
If you were maced and got your windows smashed with you being polite, then I would call that harassment.

Old 02-18-2009, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
Yikes, they smashed the windows because they were tinted I guess?

100%, number one reason to not have window tinted dark at all. Espically in certain states in the usa. if the cop(s) cannot see you and feel there is any threat, they will do this. Ive seen it and read it numerous times. They often associate speeding in a not fast car as you may have done something wrong or use your imagination

regardless man, this really sucks and we are all sorry to hear. When you get it all back and fixed properly consider a tint possibily not so dark and then think about getting yourself a GREAT lawyer, 1 to maybe try and reason for your speeding ticket and 2, sue the cops involved. Unless you fought back which may explain more into what we are hearing.

Yes my family are all police officers that work traffic.

Old 02-18-2009, 05:23 PM
were you not cooperating with them? not sure why they would do such a thing if you were actually being polite.

Old 02-18-2009, 05:23 PM
5 Year Member
Did you refuse to follow orders or something? Or did they just come up to your car and start beating it up? Surely they must have had other reason to do what they did besides wreckless driving.

Old 02-18-2009, 05:40 PM
5 Year Member
Wait, the windows weren't tinted! The glass is completely shattered, indicating that there was no film (i.e. tint) applied to it to keep it in bigger pieces like this:

Old 02-18-2009, 05:42 PM
Retired Moderator
Damn!!!! Wtf....

Old 02-18-2009, 05:59 PM
I think there is a lot more to this story than the TS is leading on to

if this was ClubRSX, you know we want pics of the chick in the reflection! but... since this is fitfreak, I'll restrain...

Old 02-18-2009, 06:00 PM
hey look you have 115 posts similar to the top speed of the fit...

are you losing your license?

Old 02-18-2009, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by Alpha Zero
I think there is a lot more to this story than the TS is leading on to

if this was ClubRSX, you know we want pics of the chick in the reflection! but... since this is fitfreak, I'll restrain...

lol so true about the girl statement :P

Old 02-18-2009, 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by cojaro
Wait, the windows weren't tinted! The glass is completely shattered, indicating that there was no film (i.e. tint) applied to it to keep it in bigger pieces like this:

You can CLEARLY see the tint attatched to glass that is shattered not to mention how dark the front is and the rear that wasnt shattered.

Old 02-18-2009, 06:19 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by AP_ONE
100%, number one reason to not have window tinted dark at all. Espically in certain states in the usa. if the cop(s) cannot see you and feel there is any threat, they will do this. Ive seen it and read it numerous times. They often associate speeding in a not fast car as you may have done something wrong or use your imagination

regardless man, this really sucks and we are all sorry to hear. When you get it all back and fixed properly consider a tint possibily not so dark and then think about getting yourself a GREAT lawyer, 1 to maybe try and reason for your speeding ticket and 2, sue the cops involved. Unless you fought back which may explain more into what we are hearing.

Yes my family are all police officers that work traffic.
This is what I figured, you can't blame them... if you can't see the person in the car who knows if they are sitting there with a weapon.

Sucks for the OP, this is a hard lesson for you.

Old 02-18-2009, 06:59 PM
5 Year Member
This is why I always turn on the overhead lights in my car when I get pulled over at night. That way the police can see that your hands aren't reaching for anything.

Old 02-18-2009, 07:00 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
This is what I figured, you can't blame them... if you can't see the person in the car who knows if they are sitting there with a weapon.

Sucks for the OP, this is a hard lesson for you.
Bullsh**, If they didnt know if the person in the vehicle had a weapon and had a suspicion that he might, then why did they approach the vehicle in the first place without issuing a command over the loud speaker or by voice to either roll down the window or exit the vehicle with his hands up? Walking up to a vehicle and automaticaly bashing in the windows is a good way to have someone start firing a gun at you.

The only lesson he learned was that cops can use whatever force they feel like with no reprecussions, even if that force is over the top and uncalled for. Should he have been put in jail for doing double the speed limit? The law says yes. Should he have had his car trashed and him treated like a violent felon, absolutely not!!! And even if he was a violent felon, a cop who knew what he was doing and wasnt over zealous would have removed him from the car in a different manner at gun point. Looks like the backwoods sh*t azz mall cop wanted to teach a lesson to not speed in his backwoods town.

WE pay the police to uphold the law, not bash someones car in for speeding.

Old 02-18-2009, 07:12 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by FREAKnFIT
Bullsh**, If they didnt know if the person in the vehicle had a weapon and had a suspicion that he might, then why did they approach the vehicle in the first place without issuing a command over the loud speaker or by voice to either roll down the window or exit the vehicle with his hands up? Walking up to a vehicle and automaticaly bashing in the windows is a good way to have someone start firing a gun at you.

The only lesson he learned was that cops can use whatever force they feel like with no reprecussions, even if that force is over the top and uncalled for. Should he have been put in jail for doing double the speed limit? The law says yes. Should he have had his car trashed and him treated like a violent felon, absolutely not!!! And even if he was a violent felon, a cop who knew what he was doing and wasnt over zealous would have removed him from the car in a different manner at gun point. Looks like the backwoods sh*t azz mall cop wanted to teach a lesson to not speed in his backwoods town.

WE pay the police to uphold the law, not bash someones car in for speeding.
LOL!!!!!!!!! dude, calm down. if i were a cop, and you just got pulled over doing 115, id bust your windows out and throw your ass in jail too

Old 02-18-2009, 07:15 PM
iHardpark
wow that sucks i would sue the city man u can money out of this go talk to a lawer thaty was un called for. yes u were speeding but that was not called fr by the cops as long as u pulled over when they fired up the lights and coaporated with them ur ok. that was just un called for id go talk to a lawer and sue the city

Quick Reply: The saddest day of my Life