2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

so, who wants a Kraftwerks SUPERCHARGER for a GE!?!?!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 03:30 AM
5 Year Member
so, who wants a Kraftwerks SUPERCHARGER for a GE!?!?!!

Aite, just like the title says, let's get us a Kraftwerks SuperCharger for our GE's!!!

Basically, here's the plan. Anybody in socal or whoever wants to drive out to skunk2/kraftwerks this sat should come and inquire/show their interest/bug the crap outa Oscar Jr. and Senior about the Kit for the GE!!!

I've been bugging them since day 1 (aug) and periodically call/stop by/flag down at events just to ask if they wanted to start the project yet!

I'm even willing to dyno my GE this sat to show them the potential of our L15 vs the GD because we all kno that the gains would be significantly higher than the GD's of course (no disrespect) but hopefully my motor isn't too outa wack with 30k miles on it already

So if any of u GE owners dun't wana leave me hanging as the only GE, please come support the meet and help the GE community getta SUPERCHARGER!!!

o yea, link:

https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/cali...2-caravan.html

hope 2 c'yall out dere!

Old 06-24-2009, 03:52 AM
5 Year Member
I'm not is Socal but I would like to see the kwsc for the ge. If they can do it for 3k or under I will happily void my waranty.

Old 06-24-2009, 03:59 AM
Touched by his noodly appendage
If anybody can get them to make it, its definately Note

I have also been bugging them about this, was even willing to put money down and be the test car. We got tons of people interested in a thread a while back and kraftwerks didnt even pop in and give us any news. When pming him myself he was very rude and sarcastic. Unwilling to help or to give GE owners ANY kind of information or even a minute of their time. I will never buy kraftwerks due to the kind of service I receieved from them. Especially from someone who is trying to get them to make a product so I can give them a couple thousand dollars. Kraftwerks FTL.

Old 06-24-2009, 09:44 AM
I got mixed feeling about this. I really want a supercharger for my car but I've had a bad taste for KWSC when I contacted them about a supercharger for the GE. They pretty much told me they had no interest in doing anything for us.

Can't someone just buy a Rotrex unit and fabricate some brackets and a pulley for it to mate them to the GE...then it just needs to be tuned!

Old 06-24-2009, 10:37 AM
Retired Moderator
Haven't we been down this road already with the poll that was created a few months back..????!..??

Old 06-24-2009, 10:43 AM
Originally Posted by qbmurderer13
If anybody can get them to make it, its definately Note

I have also been bugging them about this, was even willing to put money down and be the test car. We got tons of people interested in a thread a while back and kraftwerks didnt even pop in and give us any news. When pming him myself he was very rude and sarcastic. Unwilling to help or to give GE owners ANY kind of information or even a minute of their time. I will never buy kraftwerks due to the kind of service I receieved from them. Especially from someone who is trying to get them to make a product so I can give them a couple thousand dollars. Kraftwerks FTL.
WOW... I guess they are too busy and their business is going so well that they do not need our community. I hate companies like that! There is no reason to treat potential customers like that.

Old 06-24-2009, 01:00 PM
5 Year Member
Someone will come out with a good power solution in the US eventually. But the way KW has been about the issue so far, I doubt anything we do will change their minds. If anyone has any great ideas, please let us know. I will do whatever I can, short of driving out to Cali.

Old 06-24-2009, 02:55 PM
ill just stick to saving for a k20 swap

Old 06-24-2009, 03:18 PM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
would make no point in putting one in a Fit (just get faster car from the getgo) but i think i would rather have a HKS turbo kit if FI was in the plan.

Old 06-24-2009, 03:21 PM
This argument again... seriously? Why get any car if you can get something faster? Maybe some people want more power, but also want a Fit. Thats all the Fit is missing.

Old 06-24-2009, 05:44 PM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by qbmurderer13
This argument again... seriously? Why get any car if you can get something faster? Maybe some people want more power, but also want a Fit. Thats all the Fit is missing.
Fit's not missing anything, actually. it is wat it is and does a great job doing it. (honestly didnt know there was an argument about it in the past and also no intent to start any new arguments).

Old 06-24-2009, 10:02 PM
+1 for the Turbo Kit. That arguement is like apples and oranges. Some people buy fast cars, some people build fast cars, and some try to build fast cars. I for one, like the Fit for what it is, but would like a little more umph. Mechanically and space wise, a turbo kit would easily fit in a GE when you remove the factory intake box. That itself wouldn't be that difficult. Tuning seems to be another issue all together.

Old 06-25-2009, 12:36 AM
5 Year Member
Dammit....so the car is moved to some shop in Santa Ana note....if you wanna part swap LOL

Old 06-25-2009, 01:25 AM
5 Year Member
I apologize on behalf of kraftwerks, u guys jes gotta understand that a lot of companies still have fresh product for the GD3 in which they either just finished and/or still working on. On top of that, how many boosted fits have you seen? Don't get me wrong, i'm in the mecca of this tuning industry, but i can still count the number of boosted fits

What i'm tryin 2 get at is that obviously these kits haven't been SOARING in sales and its a little hard 2 jump on making a brand new kit for a brand new car that just came out when their previous kit isn't on fire and from an economical standpoint, are the demographics that purchased the fit in this tough economy willing to splurge over 3 possible 3.5k for a kit? I mean people in their right mind of course

talking to both senior and junior, the GE kit is def on the boards for upcoming prjcts, its just that other prjcts take precedence, for example, their k20 kit and miata kit. But like stated NUMEROUS times on the forums, if demand picks up DRASTICALLY for this kit, then they'd probably speed up the process, hence the meet this sat!

Old 06-25-2009, 08:21 AM
if FFers can go to the meet and show support, then why not right? the heck, just show up anyway, it might or might not change there minds but it's better than nothing still..

Old 06-26-2009, 01:18 AM
5 Year Member
so, who's goin on sat? if it helps, i'll have some pretty COOL parts/mods on the GE (*ahem-prototype) that's being installed/tuned right now as i'm posting here @ GarageRX/Neptune Speed

come this sat and find out!!! Hopefully I won't embarass us GE guys on the dyno!

Old 06-26-2009, 02:04 AM
5 Year Member
to all those 'bashing' kraftwerks:

get a grip will ya? they DO support this community. A LOT. seriously, wtf? the GE JUST CAME OUT! and they dont just make chargers for the honda fit and s2k, they cater to other brands and honda models that have been promised bolt on kits that they are working on. cut them some slack yea?

to the OP:

just out of curiosity, how much 'better' do you think your gains are going to be with the GE? you seemed SO sure that they would be compared to the GD, i just want to know whats fueling that? 1lb ft of torque more and about 8 hP? granted the torque curve on the new fit is said to be much improved (especially in the a/t version) but i was just wondering.

Old 06-26-2009, 02:14 AM
5 Year Member
hmm... iono, what about a stock GE vs the HKS GD and the stock GE winning?

Old 06-26-2009, 02:19 AM
5 Year Member
on the real tho, no disrespect to the GD whatsoever, I'm just trying to convince K/W to produce a kit for us GE guys since the GD community has several options for boost while we have NONE! But with all variables considered, the power gains should be exponentially higher than the previous L15! And 1lb. of tq and 8hp does make a significant difference when you consider the vehicle's power-weight/ratio as well. But then again, who knows? That's why man created the dyno... hehehe-but in the end, i think the GE still has shawty brakes FTL

Old 06-26-2009, 02:19 AM
Originally Posted by eldaino
to all those 'bashing' kraftwerks:

get a grip will ya? they DO support this community. A LOT. seriously, wtf? the GE JUST CAME OUT! and they dont just make chargers for the honda fit and s2k, they cater to other brands and honda models that have been promised bolt on kits that they are working on. cut them some slack yea?

to the OP:

just out of curiosity, how much 'better' do you think your gains are going to be with the GE? you seemed SO sure that they would be compared to the GD, i just want to know whats fueling that? 1lb ft of torque more and about 8 hP? granted the torque curve on the new fit is said to be much improved (especially in the a/t version) but i was just wondering.
I'm not bashing kraftwerks on their lack of interest in a GE supercharger, but for the way I was treated when I personally asked oscar about the kit.

Quick Reply: so, who wants a Kraftwerks SUPERCHARGER for a GE!?!?!!