2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.

Just Joined This Forum Today

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2009, 05:30 AM
5 Year Member
Just Joined This Forum Today

Hello all, after purchasing an 09 Fit Sport last week I decided to join this forum. I look forward to learning alot more about the Fit.

Old 07-17-2009, 06:01 AM
5 Year Member
welcome to fitfreak.net! and seeing your location, you're in socal! There's a get-together on the 25th of July. (more info located https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/cali...ther-july.html) I'm not attending.. but many other Fit members will be and I'm sure they'll make you feel very welcomed

Old 07-17-2009, 06:47 AM
Welcome!!!!

Take a look around... feel free to ask any questions on anything!

Old 07-17-2009, 07:54 AM
Why so serious?
5 Year Member
Any questions or issues PM myself or any of the admin of the site.

Welcome!! There is a wealth of information here on the site. Be sure to use the search function and check out all of the sub-forums. You will find a lot of great information in the stickies at the top of each sub-forum. Check out a few of the threads in my sig for great info on tint questions, and other low-cost or free mods you can do yourself.

Enjoy your stay!

Jason
Super Mod

Old 07-17-2009, 12:56 PM
Cat
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Congrads on your new Fit and welcome to the Fit Freak Family. Post up pictures of your new car and are you planning any mods?

Cat :x

Old 07-17-2009, 03:29 PM
5 Year Member
Thanks everybody for the kind words!

Old 07-17-2009, 03:32 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by LaZyBoI
welcome to fitfreak.net! and seeing your location, you're in socal! There's a get-together on the 25th of July. (more info located https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/cali...ther-july.html) I'm not attending.. but many other Fit members will be and I'm sure they'll make you feel very welcomed

I look forward to meeting other Fit owners and making out the the meets!

Old 07-17-2009, 03:33 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Committobefit08
Welcome!!!!

Take a look around... feel free to ask any questions on anything!

Thank you for the support!

Old 07-17-2009, 03:34 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Sid 6.7
Any questions or issues PM myself or any of the admin of the site.

Welcome!! There is a wealth of information here on the site. Be sure to use the search function and check out all of the sub-forums. You will find a lot of great information in the stickies at the top of each sub-forum. Check out a few of the threads in my sig for great info on tint questions, and other low-cost or free mods you can do yourself.

Enjoy your stay!

Jason
Super Mod

Thank you Jason, I look forward to being here for a while!

Old 07-17-2009, 03:39 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Cat
Congrads on your new Fit and welcome to the Fit Freak Family. Post up pictures of your new car and are you planning any mods?

Cat :x

Currently my car is stock but will post up pics soon. As for mods, I can tell you that I really can't drive a stock car so all my cars are modded. There was a little Mugen catalog that I picked up when I purchased my Fit and I can tell you that I will be ordering just about every part they have for my Fit on Monday. I have also ordered a bunch of Honda accessories for it yesterday.

Old 07-17-2009, 05:25 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Wongawa
Currently my car is stock but will post up pics soon. As for mods, I can tell you that I really can't drive a stock car so all my cars are modded. There was a little Mugen catalog that I picked up when I purchased my Fit and I can tell you that I will be ordering just about every part they have for my Fit on Monday. I have also ordered a bunch of Honda accessories for it yesterday.
if you are planing on doing the mugen aero kit, I suggest you price the pieces up individually and compare with the price of the entire bundle package. It may surprise you.

also, I agree with sid 6.7 completely with looking at the subforums. the search engine sucks, so just looking at the subforums may answer your questions easier. using google to search for things in the forum is very easy too.

Old 07-17-2009, 05:27 PM
5 Year Member
Welcome man!

Old 07-17-2009, 05:34 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by cab0053
if you are planing on doing the mugen aero kit, I suggest you price the pieces up individually and compare with the price of the entire bundle package. It may surprise you.

also, I agree with sid 6.7 completely with looking at the subforums. the search engine sucks, so just looking at the subforums may answer your questions easier. using google to search for things in the forum is very easy too.

Thanks for the info regarding the Mugen kit. I have already checked out exactly what you are saying and I found it very interesting that the numbers worked out the way they did. I have been reading alot of the threads that I'm interested in the last couple days. A wealth of knowledge can be found here.

Old 07-17-2009, 05:34 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Fitguy07
Welcome man!

Thanks for the welcome!

Old 07-17-2009, 05:56 PM
FitFreak GE8 DIY Guy
5 Year Member
congrats and welcome. this is a great place. loads of info.
you'll def like it here.

Old 07-18-2009, 08:23 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by niko3257
congrats and welcome. this is a great place. loads of info.
you'll def like it here.

Thanks, I definitely like it here. I have other cars so I'm on those forums as well. I like to hang out on forums with cool/chill people that share a similar interests in cars! Like I always say, it's the car that bought us here but the people are why we stay.

Old 07-18-2009, 10:16 PM
5 Year Member
Welcome to the forum Wongawa. You will find that members are mostly helpful and love to talk about DIY/mods and share photos of their ride as well. ;)

Old 07-20-2009, 04:14 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Benggolf
Welcome to the forum Wongawa. You will find that members are mostly helpful and love to talk about DIY/mods and share photos of their ride as well.
Thanks for the welcome. I will post pictures as soon as I get all my parts in and installed. I can't wait, hopefully they don't take too long to get here...

Old 07-20-2009, 05:46 PM
Welcome! I just joined not too long myself and I'm addicted to FitFreak.net!

If I may, here's a suggestion. Take a look at this post:
https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/2nd-...replacing.html

It's one post I really think is useful, if you are a DIY type, then you must try to do the mod to keep your awesome Fit in good shape.

Good Luck and look forward to seeing you around the site.

Old 07-21-2009, 11:13 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Firephoenix1980
Welcome! I just joined not too long myself and I'm addicted to FitFreak.net!

If I may, here's a suggestion. Take a look at this post:
https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/2nd-...replacing.html

It's one post I really think is useful, if you are a DIY type, then you must try to do the mod to keep your awesome Fit in good shape.

Good Luck and look forward to seeing you around the site.
New here also, picking up my Fit Monday as long as the rules on the cash for clunkers get finalized Friday.

Thanks for posting that link, saw that thread while lurking last week, and was going to go search it out. Getting the condensor protected is gonna be top of the list.

Quick Reply: Just Joined This Forum Today