2nd Generation GE8 Specific Fit Photos & Videos Sub-Forum Threads for displaying photos and videos of the 2nd generation GE8 Honda Fit

StormSurfer Honda Fit Sport 2010 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2012, 06:23 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by jdmj0
Wow, those are some older license plates. Not the oldest around but we don't use those anymore. Also, if you want a more "Hawaii" theme, although here it's against superstition, having a warrior helmet is common. If you want the tropical theme, there are "Hawaiian Island" emblems. If you want the more "local" look, people tend to rock the University of Hawaii "H" symbol. If you need any help, PM me and I'll see if I can help you out. Keep up the nice mods
Hi jdmj0.Glad to meet you my friend.Mahalo for your help....I love your island.Hawaii has very friendly people.I hope one day visit Hawaii.Is one of my dreams.Now with my Hula doll i remember this dream more.I had send you a friend request my friend.Here in FF there are a lot of people around the world that have the same car that i have(a Honda FIT or JAZZ)and one thing that i like about FF is that you can make new friends around the world.Again THX you for your help.I will let you know if i need something from Hawaii.That will be nice and cool....Take care bro....

Last edited by StormSurfer; 11-28-2012 at 02:25 PM.
Old 11-27-2012, 07:38 PM
5 Year Member
She seems to dance faster when I have the radio on.

Old 11-28-2012, 02:28 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by cjecpa
She seems to dance faster when I have the radio on.
Cool...My hula doll dance with or without music....Take care bro....

Old 01-27-2013, 07:16 PM
5 Year Member
Sold the black rims a few days ago.This is my update of my GE8....

Last edited by StormSurfer; 02-01-2013 at 08:54 PM.
Old 01-28-2013, 01:27 AM
5 Year Member
What about the silver wheels?

Old 01-28-2013, 06:39 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by MEATBABY
What about the silver wheels?
Hi MEATBABY....I still have them BUT they don't have tires yet.

Last edited by StormSurfer; 01-28-2013 at 09:27 PM.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:46 PM
5 Year Member
I sold the new silver wheels locally.Planning to leave my FIT with the stocks rims for now.With the OEM rims the car runs better and the MPG goes up too.Take care everybody....

Old 02-03-2013, 03:34 PM
5 Year Member
They were 17s right? You realize your mpg will be off, whether you use the odometer to calculate it yourself or the car's mpg display. The odometer reading will be off because of the oversized wheels, therefore you can't calculate it accurately (unless you do the math to factor in the different wheel size) and the mpg calculator will be off because it just uses the odometer and fuel level to make the calculation. But if the wheels were heavier than the oem ones (very likely they were) then that could hurt your mpg. Also the car might not feel as lively in the corners w/ heavier wheels. But actually with 1" bigger wheels and tires the car should get BETTER mpg because your gear ratios would become longer and you'd be able to cruise at 60 mph for example at lower rpm.

Old 02-03-2013, 05:03 PM
5 Year Member
How heavy were Tenzo R wheels seen a few other styles but no weights?

Old 02-03-2013, 07:53 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by MEATBABY
They were 17s right? You realize your mpg will be off, whether you use the odometer to calculate it yourself or the car's mpg display. The odometer reading will be off because of the oversized wheels, therefore you can't calculate it accurately (unless you do the math to factor in the different wheel size) and the mpg calculator will be off because it just uses the odometer and fuel level to make the calculation. But if the wheels were heavier than the oem ones (very likely they were) then that could hurt your mpg. Also the car might not feel as lively in the corners w/ heavier wheels. But actually with 1" bigger wheels and tires the car should get BETTER mpg because your gear ratios would become longer and you'd be able to cruise at 60 mph for example at lower rpm.
Hi MEATBABY.THX for sharing this GOOD information my friend.I know that using a bigger wheel size or smaller our reading of our cars will change.With aftermarket rims or with the OEM rims i still love my FIT my friend....Take care bro.

Old 02-03-2013, 07:57 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by cjecpa
How heavy were Tenzo R wheels seen a few other styles but no weights?
Hi cjecpa.I know a page that have full information BUT a can't find it right now.BUT i found this list.NOT all the rims are listed BUT you can have a idea how much they weight.I hope this can help you.Take care....

Car Specs & Calculators, 0-60 & 1/4 mile times | Measurespeed

Old 02-03-2013, 08:04 PM
5 Year Member
Thanks not very light, the wheels have a nice design. Maybe Team Dynamics.

Old 02-04-2013, 12:04 AM
5 Year Member
I love my 16x7 Volk TE37s. 11.2 lbs. Lightest wheel in that size that I know of. Not even WEDs come close.

Old 02-04-2013, 12:49 AM
5 Year Member
Nice but around here would to fine wheel sthat can be used all year round.

Old 09-10-2013, 10:50 AM
5 Year Member
Hi to ALL members here in FF.It had been some time that i did not upload any NEW changes and updates about my GE8.Right now i'm using my FIT as a DD.I don't have any bad thing to said about the car.It had been a GREAT car.My warranty is VOID right now.The car has 41,000 miles and i ONLY take the car ONE time for warranty.For that first and ONLY time is was because about the "ON" and "OFF" switch of the AC.It was change because it stop working.I'm waiting for a NEW set of wheels for my car.I was running a set of Tenzo-R DC-5 in flat black and red pinstripe.I sold them.Then i get a NEW set of Tenzo-R TRACERS in hyper silver BUT i NEVER install them because i sell them.Then i buy a set of the OEM Honda FIT Sport 2013 BUT.....YES....i sold them too....I'm using my stock wheels right now.What can i said about the new rims for my car??? THEY AWESOME!!!I need to wait a few weeks to have them because they in transit from California to Puerto Rico.Why i sold ALL the other wheels?I sold the DC-5 because a get tired about them and was looking for a new look.I sold the Tracers because i change my mind installing them.I sold the 2013 OEM wheels because i want 17" wheels again....YES....And i buy them.....The NEW set are 17".I just can said that i think they will look really nice on my GE8.As soon i get them i will upload pictures and YES my friend i REALLY want to install this set.....I'm loving them.
Take care everybody.....

The image below is NOT the NEW wheels guys....It means....Updating....

Last edited by StormSurfer; 09-10-2013 at 12:13 PM.
Old 09-20-2013, 08:44 AM
5 Year Member
Just receive the new wheels today and everything is OK...No damage to the wheels during transit.Now i need to buy NEW tires and lug nuts....What is inside the mystery box??? I hope you like them guys.

Old 09-25-2013, 12:00 PM
5 Year Member
Hi to ALL FF members and friends.Finally the new wheels are ready to show.Inside the mystery box was the all NEW Tenzo-R Concept 10 in Machined face.Here are the pictures like i promise.....Enjoy.

I'm loving them.Really...I hope you like the new look.All comments and questions are welcome.Take care everybody....

Old 09-25-2013, 04:35 PM
5 Year Member
Nice. Are Tenzos just really easy to get in PR or you really like them?

Old 09-25-2013, 05:39 PM
5 Year Member
^That was my first question too.

3 sets of Tenzo's are 3 sets more than 99.9% of car people I've ever met.

Old 09-25-2013, 05:48 PM
5 Year Member
Agreed. I mean, I like the looks of most of their models. Just don't see 'em too often.

Quick Reply: StormSurfer Honda Fit Sport 2010 Thread