2nd Generation GE8 Specific Fit Photos & Videos Sub-Forum Threads for displaying photos and videos of the 2nd generation GE8 Honda Fit

mrphilip's CBP GE8

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2012, 03:05 AM
Talking heavenly fresh

She's a beauty Mr.Philip, love the moogen front spoiler and the perfect shoes for her. I can't wait to get my hand a moogen front spoiler , keep up the good work

Old 08-21-2012, 04:12 AM
5 Year Member
Gosh, you keep her so shiny too! I know you probably get asked this all the time, but how comfortable are they compared to stock?

I've been contemplating on bags for a while and still haven't had the chance to ride in a car with them. I'm not looking to track my car either so as long as it doesn't break my grandpa back and isn't bouncy, I may have to give this some serious consideration

Old 08-21-2012, 03:08 PM
5 Year Member
You didn't disappoint. Very nice, clean, classy look. Polish on black is a killer combo. I really hope you set this off with a retrofit one day.

Who's Fit was behind yours?

Old 08-21-2012, 03:58 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by sr.sedan
She's a beauty Mr.Philip, love the moogen front spoiler and the perfect shoes for her. I can't wait to get my hand a moogen front spoiler , keep up the good work
Thanks man! It was either the Mugen Or JDP lip but I'm glad I went with the Mugen. The fitment is spot on!

Originally Posted by jdmj0
Gosh, you keep her so shiny too! I know you probably get asked this all the time, but how comfortable are they compared to stock?

I've been contemplating on bags for a while and still haven't had the chance to ride in a car with them. I'm not looking to track my car either so as long as it doesn't break my grandpa back and isn't bouncy, I may have to give this some serious consideration
The ride is very close to stock. My daily driving settings are 45psi in the front bags and 40psi in the rear bags. It all depends on your bag set up though. I have the Air Runner kit made specifically for the 09+ Fit and Air Runner kits are made to have a comfortable ride. The only downside is that the kit is pretty expensive, but I didn't mind paying more for a high quality product.

Originally Posted by Vanct
You didn't disappoint. Very nice, clean, classy look. Polish on black is a killer combo. I really hope you set this off with a retrofit one day.

Who's Fit was behind yours?
Thanks! I may retrofit it in the future! I don't know much about retrofits though. How much does it generally cost to do something like this?

The Fit behind me is some guy that lives down the street from me and I always see him passing by my house lol. On my way home from my mini photoshoot, I saw his Fit parked on the street with an open space in front of him so I parked in front of him and snapped some quick pictures

Old 08-21-2012, 04:08 PM
5 Year Member
$300-500 if you do it yourself, but probably $1,000+ if you have a shop/pro do it. Some who do it themselves buy a second headlight set first just in case things go wrong or if takes longer than expected, they can still drive. I didn't, but wish I did because I slightly melted one of the bottom of the headlights in the oven.

Got my stuff from retrofitsource.com, BlueBoogers on here also works there, he can pretty much tell you anything about retrofits.

Old 08-21-2012, 08:21 PM
Tats a nice fit u got there bro....bet u spend alot on all those stuff to make it look tats flush

Old 08-22-2012, 01:19 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Vanct
$300-500 if you do it yourself, but probably $1,000+ if you have a shop/pro do it. Some who do it themselves buy a second headlight set first just in case things go wrong or if takes longer than expected, they can still drive. I didn't, but wish I did because I slightly melted one of the bottom of the headlights in the oven.

Got my stuff from retrofitsource.com, BlueBoogers on here also works there, he can pretty much tell you anything about retrofits.
Not a bad price when you DIY! I'll have to look into this.

Originally Posted by Matt_chang
Tats a nice fit u got there bro....bet u spend alot on all those stuff to make it look tats flush
Thanks man! I'm very blessed to have the funds to fix up my car the way I want to.

Old 08-22-2012, 04:07 AM
So wat the next mod on your list man

Old 08-22-2012, 01:07 PM
5 Year Member
So wat the next mod on your list man
The next thing to do is to get the rear to sit lower when aired out. Then probably gonna be tinting the windows and other little stuff after that. I pretty much have the car where I want it to be so it'll probably stay this way for a good while.

Old 08-23-2012, 01:59 AM
5 Year Member
Absolutely love it as it sits now with the untinted windows.

Old 08-23-2012, 04:11 AM
Nice , have you considered of smoking the taillights by any chance

Old 08-24-2012, 08:07 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by FittedOnEm
Absolutely love it as it sits now with the untinted windows.
I like the look of the untinted windows as well, but tint would benefit from heat rejection and to make it harder for prying eyes to see what's in the car. I'm looking to get 35% on all 9 windows with no windshield strip. For me, it's either all windows are tinted equally or no tint at all! I'm not a big fan of different percentage tints.

Nice , have you considered of smoking the taillights by any chance
Not really. I'm going to leave the tail lights as is. I may get a different set of tail lights later, but I'm cool with the OEM ones.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:06 AM
5 Year Member
Dope fit!!!!!!

Old 08-31-2012, 12:28 AM
5 Year Member
Looking SO good!!!!
It really shines next to that GD!

Old 08-31-2012, 12:31 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Cocowheat
Where are these "hater" comments you guys are speaking of?! Seriously?!
This guy's thread was rated down in the initial stages. Guess who the haters were and you win a prize!

Old 08-31-2012, 12:56 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by onefreshfit
Dope fit!!!!!!
Originally Posted by BlackUp
Looking SO good!!!!
It really shines next to that GD!
Thanks fellas! I finally got the rear to sit lower when aired out. It looks so much better now

Old 08-31-2012, 02:10 AM
DAYUMM!!!! That's low as Fawk

Old 08-31-2012, 02:23 PM
Fuuuckk. I'm drooling on my phone.
I love the chrome/polished wheels.
If I had a black fit. I'd smoke the tails,tint the windows. Good stuff tho

Old 08-31-2012, 02:30 PM
5 Year Member
good god.

that WMB finish is dead sexy. good job

Old 08-31-2012, 11:49 PM
5 Year Member