Notices
2nd Generation GE8 Specific For Sale/WTB Used Parts Sub-Forum This sub-forum is for all for sale threads for used parts concerning the second generation Honda Fit (GE8)

FS: JDM Power Folding Mirrors w/LED Turn Signals, Center Armrest Console

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2015, 09:37 PM
5 Year Member
JDM Power Folding Mirrors w/LED Turn Signals, Center Armrest Console

JDM Power Folding Mirrors w/LED turn signals--$280 SHIPPED to anywhere in the U.S.:

These are stock black in color. There are no cracks or breaks but there ARE scratches/scuffs here and there in the paint which will need to be taken care of. They have been fully tested and are in perfect working condition. If requested by the buyer, I will send wiring info.

Just to the right of the 'E13' mark you can see a mark on the lens:

A You Tube clip showing them being tested:

JDM Option Center Console--**BID PLACED ON eBay...no longer available via this forum** to anywhere in the U.S.:

This is charcoal gray/black in color...the perfect color for many of you RS owners. There are no cracks or breaks and there are almost NO scratches or blemishes...this is in VERY good condition! The mounting bracket is included. This is the first time I've ever seen one of these for the 2nd Gen Fit...didn't even know they existed to be honest. Since I've never dealt with it before, I have no idea if there are any fitment issues for a non-JDM Fit/Jazz.

The front storage/cup holder piece is removable:

It needs to be noted that these parts are currently also on eBay as normal auctions. If a bid is placed on eBay, I will have to mark these as sold and let them sell on eBay.

The noted price for these parts includes USPS Economy/SAM (Space Available Mail). If you want to upgrade to Priority, send me your zip and I'll give you a quote for the additional cost. If you're outside of the U.S., ask me for a shipping quote as shipping to destinations outside of the U.S. is via Japan Post EMS.

This is a first pay-first serve sale. There are no 'dibs'. The funds can be sent to my paypal addy/account at jdmisme@newageenglish.com. As soon as funds are received I will mark the item as ***SOLD*** in this initial post. In the case of dual/double payments (2 people sending funds before I can mark the item as SOLD), the funds will be refunded to the person who sent latest.

Last edited by jdmisme; 07-12-2015 at 05:55 PM.
Old 07-12-2015, 05:56 PM
5 Year Member
There has been a bid placed for the console on eBay, so it is no longer available for direct sale, here at the forum...sorry.

Old 07-12-2015, 07:32 PM
Super Moderator
closing thread