3rd Gen GK Specific Fit Exterior Modifications & JDM Styling Sub-Forum Threads discussing exterior modifications and JDM styling for the 3rd Gen GK Honda Fit

JDM front bumper??

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2019, 05:51 AM
JDM front bumper??

Does anybody know if the JDM front bumpers will fit USDM cars? I have my 2019 and I知 looking into the AIMGAIN front bumper, I know the pre-facelift USDM bumpers will fit the 2019 so that leads me to believe the fenders and the hood are the same. I知 wondering if the USDM fenders and hood are different from the JDM? I figure they are the same but any insight on anyone doing a JDM front bumper on pre-facelift or facelift would be very helpful!

thank you!

Old 05-24-2019, 09:40 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by GK5_Geppy
Does anybody know if the JDM front bumpers will fit USDM cars? I have my 2019 and I知 looking into the AIMGAIN front bumper, I know the pre-facelift USDM bumpers will fit the 2019 so that leads me to believe the fenders and the hood are the same. I知 wondering if the USDM fenders and hood are different from the JDM? I figure they are the same but any insight on anyone doing a JDM front bumper on pre-facelift or facelift would be very helpful!

thank you!
As you have already figured out, all model year USDM GK5s have the same hood, fenders, bumper beam, grill shape and headlights shape. Grill and bumpers only go with the corresponding model year, unless you modify the bumper.

The difference with the JDM front end are the bumper and the beam that goes behind the bumper. Unless you want to risk driving around without a beam behind the Aimgain bumper, I'd recommend also sourcing the JDM beam or have crash bar fabricated to accommodate the Aimgain bumper