3rd Generation (2015+) Say hello to the newest member of the Fit family. 3rd Generation specific talk and questions here.

2015 Colors?

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2014, 12:52 AM
2015 Colors?

Any word on the colors for the 2015?

From the pictures of the autoshow I saw: black, that yellow green color, red and blue.

I'm talking about the US version.

Old 01-22-2014, 03:11 AM
Originally Posted by ncoflin

From the pictures of the autoshow I saw: black, that yellow green color, red and blue.

no idea on the US, incase anyone cares the Japan line up is here to give you an idea of what might be available

*click on the colors and it will change the image.

ƒtƒBƒbƒg | Honda

Old 01-25-2014, 12:55 PM
5 Year Member
Diff color

Just once I wish they would offer my favorite car color; Rust metallic.
Red and orange I don't know. Anything for a change.

Old 01-27-2014, 01:53 PM
5 Year Member

I can't believe they went with the urinary tract infection yellow after all. Boo. I like the mint green jazzes I've seen.

Old 01-27-2014, 02:42 PM
5 Year Member
What no pink Fit? What's that car called again? The Her or the She? lol

Black actually looks pretty badass but I doubt I would ever buy a black car. I like japan tragic's racing orange color.

Old 01-27-2014, 07:42 PM
5 Year Member
White white white are my three choices

Old 01-27-2014, 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by MTLian
I can't believe they went with the urinary tract infection yellow after all. Boo. I like the mint green jazzes I've seen.
Yeah, I'm actually usually pretty open to some "unusual" colors but that yellow they keep showing as the main color in advertising so far with the 2015 is pretty atrocious. I think I would be hard pressed to come up with a less ideal color IMHO.

Old 01-27-2014, 11:59 PM
Yeah, I'm actually usually pretty open to some "unusual" colors but that yellow they keep showing as the main color in advertising so far with the 2015 is pretty atrocious. I think I would be hard pressed to come up with a less ideal color IMHO.
I didnt totally hate it till I saw it in person... it was worse. meant to be lemony fresh look with the tint of green. Looks more like some sort of baby vomit

Old 01-28-2014, 02:20 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Japan Tragic
I didnt totally hate it till I saw it in person... it was worse. meant to be lemony fresh look with the tint of green. Looks more like some sort of baby vomit
How's the blue? It actually looks cool. I'm not a fan of the Vortex Blue Pearl on the GD fits; I find us ugly as are some of the blue bugeye Subarus. I much prefer the blue on the GE.

The new Fit looks like a kind of matte electric blue. Japan tragic, Have you seen one up close?

Last edited by MTLian; 01-28-2014 at 12:54 PM.
Old 01-28-2014, 02:29 AM
Originally Posted by MTLian
How's the blue? It actually looks cool. I'm not a fan of the Vortex Blue Pearl on the GD fits; I find us ugly as are some of the blue bugeye Subarus. I much prefer the blue on the GD.

The new Fit looks like a kind of matte electric blue. Japan tragic, Have you seen one up close?
I havent had a good look but the japanese dark blue "brilliant sporty blue" is listed as metallic.

I like the lighter non metallic blue "vivid sky blue" on the Hybrids more but not an option on the RS and I think I like the rusty orange "sunset II" RS color more.

Misses wanted orange as Japanese seem to be drone like in choices and all go for white/black or grey with pretty much every car on the road being one of those three.

Old 01-28-2014, 05:51 AM
the above three colour schemes of the car are looking good .. if i have to chose one i will go with the purple one all shining

Old 01-28-2014, 12:56 PM
5 Year Member
That light blue is interesting! Kinda reminds me of the Prius turquoise. I think the rusty orange RS is still the nicest color.

Old 02-03-2014, 06:46 PM
There is also a purple version. My wife wants one. xD

Old 02-03-2014, 06:48 PM
There are a couple colors here: 2015 Honda Fit Hybrid Shifter Photo 10

I can't seem to find the original article my wife found.. it had pictures of all colors.

Old 02-03-2014, 10:16 PM
Here is a really good resource for the colors offered in Japan. However, I believe some of these colors are exclusive to the hybrid. Also, I think it's pretty typical that certain colors will only be offered in certain countries. Notice the weird green/yellow color they showed off in the promotional images for the U.S. '15 Fit and at the Detroit AutoShow is not included on this image. So who knows if we will see all or any of these colors, and perhaps there are some we will see that are not included.

Old 02-04-2014, 12:25 AM
I love the blue one...

Old 02-04-2014, 01:34 AM
Originally Posted by rylees
I love the blue one...
I'd be surprised if the U.S. saw the lighter blue one. I like it a lot, but the darker blue is nice too.

Old 02-04-2014, 09:34 AM
5 Year Member
the weird green/yellow color
Wow, I guess I'm the only one who likes it here?

Old 02-04-2014, 07:11 PM
Here is a really good resource for the colors offered in Japan. However, I believe some of these colors are exclusive to the hybrid. Also, I think it's pretty typical that certain colors will only be offered in certain countries. Notice the weird green/yellow color they showed off in the promotional images for the U.S. '15 Fit and at the Detroit AutoShow is not included on this image. So who knows if we will see all or any of these colors, and perhaps there are some we will see that are not included.

that yellow listed is the yellow/green. I was keen on going yellow as that was the images I first saw too, but when I got to see more images it has a very strong green in it.

I think its only the skyblue color that is Hybrid exclusive.

that line up is also missing the purple (15X grade only)

and the orange (RS grade only)

Old 02-04-2014, 10:12 PM
Originally Posted by Japan Tragic
that yellow listed is the yellow/green. I was keen on going yellow as that was the images I first saw too, but when I got to see more images it has a very strong green in it.
Ah, that's a shame. It looks like a normal bright yellow in that photo. That kind of yellow looks pretty nice.

Quick Reply: 2015 Colors?