3rd Generation (2015+) Say hello to the newest member of the Fit family. 3rd Generation specific talk and questions here.

Can we get interior pictures of a '15 LX?

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2014, 01:21 AM
Can we get interior pictures of a '15 LX?

It seems like there's plenty of EX and EXL photos around. No review or images are available of the plainer LX interior. More specifically, the radio, instrument cluster lit up and backup cam monitor.

Does anything else pop up on the 5" monitor or is it used only for the camera? The EX has some cool MPG and infotainment, so i hope its good for something else.

Maybe some impressions of how the bluetooth works on the LX radio

lets get some pictures!

Old 06-21-2014, 02:00 PM
I believe the mileage information shows up on the instrument cluster on the LX.

Old 06-21-2014, 02:51 PM
I second this request. I can barely find anything on the LX.

Only realized/saw from a dealer ad on craigslist that the LX has black instead of chrome on the back. Which I think looks 10x better, personally. Chrome always looks cheap on cars for me.

Old 06-21-2014, 04:27 PM
5 Year Member
I agree. Based on a comparison of the features we're leaning towards the LX, but I really want to see one in person. The dealer I was at this morning says they have 2 allocated to them, but he has no idea when they will be delivered.

Old 06-21-2014, 10:38 PM
Detail pictures of 2015 LX Interior and Exterior

I have taken some interior and exterior detail photos of a red LX at a dealer today. I would be happy to share them with the FF group, if someone can explain to me how to get them posted.....

I have read the FAQ instructions about Attachments and Images, but the Post Reply function is not giving me the chance to Manage Attachments that is called for in the FAQ info........

A knowledgeable member's assistance would be appreciated...

Old 06-22-2014, 02:26 AM
How I would do it (although I'm not super knowledgeable, so there may be an easier way) is to...

Go to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting. Upload the picture. Copy the url designated for "Direct Link of Layouts".

Open a reply thread here. Click the insert image icon (yellow postage stamp with mountains on it looking icon). Enter/paste the URL you copied from tinypic. Repeat for each picture desired, keeping in mind you can do multiple pictures in one reply post.

Hope that was clear

Old 06-22-2014, 02:28 AM
Originally Posted by cckid
I have taken some interior and exterior detail photos of a red LX at a dealer today. I would be happy to share them with the FF group, if someone can explain to me how to get them posted.....

I have read the FAQ instructions about Attachments and Images, but the Post Reply function is not giving me the chance to Manage Attachments that is called for in the FAQ info........

A knowledgeable member's assistance would be appreciated...
Would be very appreciated )

Old 06-22-2014, 03:32 AM
Here's a vid of a 2015 LX walk around on you tube. It shows the interior and exterior.

Old 06-22-2014, 04:33 AM
from shiba's video

radio area
Name:  AgjIThX.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  202.6 KB

gauges
Name:  06YSEC0.png
Size:  508.7 KB

backup camera
Name:  EhMXvts.png
Views: 48
Size:  574.9 KB

drivers side interior.
Name:  GGw8W0j.png
Size:  580.3 KB

Last edited by itsmycookie; 06-22-2014 at 04:40 AM.
Old 06-22-2014, 06:00 AM
5 Year Member
The wheels are ass ugly. Coming from a 2012 at/navi, anything but a loaded Ex-L would feel like a lateral move and not worth the effort.

Old 06-22-2014, 08:28 AM
Whoa!! That car looks awesome. When you look for lx picture on google they have picture of a spartan radio and spartan orange backlit cluster. This looks to be the same instrument cluster. I'm pretty sure i want to order a lx now!

Old 06-22-2014, 09:23 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by SHIBA
Here's a vid of a 2015 LX walk around on you tube. It shows the interior and exterior.

That was very helpful. Thanks.

Old 06-22-2014, 11:43 AM
That video is fine, but I have to laugh at the woman doing the narration. She makes it sound like the "steering wheel" and "audio controls" are two different options. I'm also pretty sure she has no clue what "fwd" means. Plus, none of the things she lists are options. They are all standard.

So... the steering wheel is optional on the Fit LX? If you don't choose that option do just aim the car and hope for the best? LOL

Old 06-22-2014, 12:09 PM
Yes. F-w-d sounds awful spelled out loud. They have a great video, terrible narration. That lx is very attractive

Old 06-22-2014, 04:05 PM
Originally Posted by SHIBA
Thanks a million. That helped a lot. Great in depth video. I hope anyone else who has pictures/video of the LX will be willing to share. Stopped by my local dealer today, and they didn't have any 2015s in. Told him to call me when one comes in.

95% sure I want to buy the 2015 Fit over the 2014 Fiesta, but really want to test drive one first to be sure. Have my eye on a Blue LX. :thumb ups:

Guess I'll have to just wait anxiously

Old 06-22-2014, 09:10 PM
5 Year Member
Man I LOLed at that woman's narration. Sounds like the narration that lists all the side effects at the end of adds for prescription drugs. "The Honda fit comes with steering wheel, seat belts, driver side airbag, am/fm radio, 4 wheels, doors with handles"... I'm sold! Gotta go get one of the grey automatics quick before a senior citizen beats me to it.

Old 06-23-2014, 12:23 PM
Interior Dashboard detail pics of 2015 LX

I hope these 4 or 5 pictures show, of the dashboard area of a 2015 LX I looked at on Saturday at a dealer...... My first attempt at using a online photo hosting service (imgur), so please bear with me as I get it to work with the FF list. If it does work, I have more pics to share.

Okay, that doesn't seem to be working.... Will try to figure this out..... How are FF members getting pictures to appear as part of the posting they put up... No link to an outside host, just pictures that are on the FF post, for everyone to see?

Last edited by cckid; 06-23-2014 at 12:27 PM. Reason: picture hosting link not pulling pics in...
Old 06-23-2014, 01:14 PM
Super Moderator
......doesn't seem to be working.......
Go to a photo host site like Photobucket (there are lotsa them). Create an account (its free) then upload your pic(s). Once that's done it will give you a couple of links you can copy and paste once you click on the FF "insert image" icon.

Try it. That should work.

Old 06-23-2014, 01:44 PM
ROTT,

That sounds like what I did, only using the imgur hosting site..... Created account there, loaded my pics there, no problem.... Back on the FF post reply page, clicked the small yellow icon and it asked for the URL, which I copied and pasted in....

After submitting FF post, it just has the dark small square with X that you see, and clicking on it to enlarge pics just gets a grey screen for a long time... HUH????

Thoughts are appreciated, until I get too disgusted with the technology....

Old 06-23-2014, 02:03 PM
Super Moderator
clicked he small yellow icon and it asked for the URL, which I copied and paste....
Try the blue icon for insert link.

Quick Reply: Can we get interior pictures of a '15 LX?