3rd Generation GK Specific Suspension & Brakes Sub-Forum Threads discussing suspension and brake related modifications for the 3rd generation Honda Fit (GK)

Gk5 lowering springs

  #1  
Old 09-06-2014, 12:23 AM
Exgk5's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Los Angeles California US
Posts: 81
Gk5 lowering springs

Hi guys, im new here, coz i just got my 2015 fit ex.

Can you guys help me out to where to buy lowering springs for gk5 ?

Its much appreciated. Thanks !
 
  #2  
Old 09-06-2014, 07:50 AM
Member
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Georgia
Posts: 25
If a Google search yields nothing then I'd say just give it some time. The car is so new that the aftermarket probably hasn't caught up yet. From looking in this forum I do know that Spoon Sports is prototyping parts for the GK. I'm anxious to see how that goes. I'm sure that 6 months from now you will not have any problem finding Shocks and Springs. If anyone does know of any currently manufactured aftermarket parts for the GK, please make a new thread to list the new gear.
 
  #3  
Old 09-06-2014, 03:07 PM
Exgk5's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Los Angeles California US
Posts: 81
Originally Posted by Stan Glockett View Post
If a Google search yields nothing then I'd say just give it some time. The car is so new that the aftermarket probably hasn't caught up yet. From looking in this forum I do know that Spoon Sports is prototyping parts for the GK. I'm anxious to see how that goes. I'm sure that 6 months from now you will not have any problem finding Shocks and Springs. If anyone does know of any currently manufactured aftermarket parts for the GK, please make a new thread to list the new gear.
thanks for the respond,
and yes im having trouble finding parts for it, but now i think all i can do is enjo the stock height.

i do agree on making a thread for the newly listed parts for gk so that everyone will know where to look at.

anyways thank you ..
 
  #4  
Old 09-22-2014, 05:04 PM
Member
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: FL
Posts: 20
Originally Posted by Exgk5 View Post
thanks for the respond,
and yes im having trouble finding parts for it, but now i think all i can do is enjo the stock height.

i do agree on making a thread for the newly listed parts for gk so that everyone will know where to look at.

anyways thank you ..
Bc racing is making a set of coilovers and it should be coming out really soon if u want to do the coilover option
 
  #5  
Old 09-22-2014, 05:51 PM
Member
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Chicago
Posts: 49
My Friend send me this !!!!!!

  #6  
Old 09-22-2014, 09:13 PM
Exgk5's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Los Angeles California US
Posts: 81
Originally Posted by zerodragon118 View Post
Bc racing is making a set of coilovers and it should be coming out really soon if u want to do the coilover option
Anything will do, coils or springs... I just want it lower haha.. Looking for some kits too mugen has them but so expensive
 
  #7  
Old 09-22-2014, 09:15 PM
Exgk5's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Los Angeles California US
Posts: 81
Originally Posted by bbigmouthh View Post
Thats real cool.. I wonder where did he bought them ? Ive seen teins have them already but i dont know where to get them.. I called tein usa they told me they dont have them yet.. If you can ask him ill appreciate it
 
  #8  
Old 09-23-2014, 01:41 PM
Member
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: FL
Posts: 20
What bc told me so if u want them order from them

we can sell you the A-85-BR 2015 Honda Fit kit for $1,050.00 including shipping within the lower 48 states. *As it is a brand-new application there would be a 2-3 week lead time for delivery. *If you would like to order directly from us please call us at the number below.

If you are finding resellers that do not have this application listed, please request that they contact us for the latest application list.

Thanks,

Scott Clifford*

*

BC RACING NORTH AMERICA

Monday-Friday, 9:30 AM-5:30 PM*EST.*
1-321-206-6381*TEL
1-800-741-1972*FAX

2014 SEMA Show Booth-*2163
 
  #9  
Old 09-23-2014, 02:10 PM
Exgk5's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Los Angeles California US
Posts: 81
Originally Posted by zerodragon118 View Post
we can sell you the A-85-BR 2015 Honda Fit kit for $1,050.00 including shipping within the lower 48 states. *As it is a brand-new application there would be a 2-3 week lead time for delivery. *If you would like to order directly from us please call us at the number below.

If you are finding resellers that do not have this application listed, please request that they contact us for the latest application list.

Thanks,

Scott Clifford*

*

BC RACING NORTH AMERICA

Monday-Friday, 9:30 AM-5:30 PM*EST.*
1-321-206-6381*TEL
1-800-741-1972*FAX

2014 SEMA Show Booth-*2163

that'll be great !
i'll you guys to ask some more questions
Thank You !!!
 
  #10  
Old 09-24-2014, 02:52 AM
Member
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Chicago
Posts: 49


My car got lowered I ll upload pics tomorrow .
 
  #11  
Old 09-24-2014, 09:29 AM
Exgk5's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Los Angeles California US
Posts: 81
Originally Posted by bbigmouthh View Post


My car got lowered I ll upload pics tomorrow .

cool ! that'll be great.

and what kit did you use to lower them ?
 
  #12  
Old 09-24-2014, 12:45 PM
Member
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Jackson, NJ
Posts: 36
Stillen has 2 sets on their website.
 
  #13  
Old 09-24-2014, 12:56 PM
Member
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Chicago
Posts: 49
Originally Posted by Exgk5 View Post
cool ! that'll be great.

and what kit did you use to lower them ?


With Tein s Tech
 

Last edited by bbigmouthh; 09-26-2014 at 09:46 PM.
  #14  
Old 09-25-2014, 08:14 AM
Member
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 38
Originally Posted by Exgk5 View Post
Hi guys, im new here, coz i just got my 2015 fit ex.

Can you guys help me out to where to buy lowering springs for gk5 ?

Its much appreciated. Thanks !
BuddyClub Taiwan have them, lower the front by 20mm/ back by 30mm.
Name:  14092313237fc98925e092594b.jpg
Views: 1288
Size:  31.8 KB
Kuo's Garage(Taiwan) is selling them already.
 
  #15  
Old 09-26-2014, 08:12 PM
Exgk5's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Los Angeles California US
Posts: 81
Originally Posted by bbigmouthh View Post
Nice !!! Where do you got your Tein s Tech ?? Wait are you in US tho ? Cz cant find them here
 
  #16  
Old 09-26-2014, 08:13 PM
Exgk5's Avatar
Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Los Angeles California US
Posts: 81
Originally Posted by Sam Tsai View Post
BuddyClub Taiwan have them, lower the front by 20mm/ back by 30mm.

Kuo's Garage(Taiwan) is selling them already.

Cool !! I'll check them out ! But they're probably gonna kill me in shipping to US
 
  #17  
Old 09-26-2014, 09:50 PM
Member
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Chicago
Posts: 49
Originally Posted by Exgk5 View Post
Nice !!! Where do you got your Tein s Tech ?? Wait are you in US tho ? Cz cant find them here
https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/3rd-...5-lowered.html

My Thread enjoy
 
  #18  
Old 11-03-2014, 07:19 PM
Member
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: SANTA FE SPRINGS
Posts: 66
  #19  
Old 11-03-2014, 10:48 PM
Member
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Walnut, CA
Posts: 293
RS-R , Teins, Swifts, eibach, buddyclub are all good options.
 
  #20  
Old 11-03-2014, 10:53 PM
Member
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: SANTA FE SPRINGS
Posts: 66
If all mentioned any that would work best with stock shock. Looking to lower it but not anything like no finger gap.

plus anyone know any Los Angeles spots that are reputable in terms of installation or even reutable for import cars like ours
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Gk5 lowering springs


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.