3rd Generation GK Specific Suspension & Brakes Sub-Forum Threads discussing suspension and brake related modifications for the 3rd generation Honda Fit (GK)

Rotors for GK

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2018, 10:02 PM
5 Year Member
Rotors for GK

Browsing the market for some new rotors for our cars. But i really want to know what your guys think.

i saw some EBC slotted rotors.
i recently got a wilwood calipers as well. I want to check what rotors will be good with it.

any suggestions?

thanks!!!

Old 04-06-2018, 06:29 AM
Former Vendor
EBC slotted rotors is a good option to go with. They provide a very good grip and prevent overheating. There are also Drilled and Slotted rotors in case you want even better brake performance.

As an alternative, you can look at the brake rotors made by Powerstop. They also provide plain, drilled and slotted rotors of good quality that will definitely improve braking power of your Honda Fit.

View all available options on this page: https://www.carid.com/honda-fit-brakes/

Old 04-06-2018, 11:27 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by carid
EBC slotted rotors is a good option to go with. They provide a very good grip and prevent overheating. There are also Drilled and Slotted rotors in case you want even better brake performance.

As an alternative, you can look at the brake rotors made by Powerstop. They also provide plain, drilled and slotted rotors of good quality that will definitely improve braking power of your Honda Fit.

View all available options on this page: https://www.carid.com/honda-fit-brakes/
Thanks for the response!
I’m really leaning towards some EBC, but i will definitely check out the Powerstop.

im not planning to go to the track all the time, maybe once in a while so it will usually just for function of daily driving. Love the fit for some fun on the streets.