Arizona Fit Sighting Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 05:40 PM
Ritzbury
i'm in a weird credit situation due to my name change, but i went for an xB, but the only dealership in palm springs that had the old body styles ran my new credit line (the ritzbury name) and said no dice. but yeah, i'm about to do the cupholder light mod on it.

and i'm still a fit freak for sure!

but shit hit the fan with me, almost cutting my thumb off. that usually leads to no work if your a chef. honda screwed me bad

Old 01-14-2008, 05:51 PM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by Ritzbury
i'm in a weird credit situation due to my name change, but i went for an xB, but the only dealership in palm springs that had the old body styles ran my new credit line (the ritzbury name) and said no dice. but yeah, i'm about to do the cupholder light mod on it.

and i'm still a fit freak for sure!

but shit hit the fan with me, almost cutting my thumb off. that usually leads to no work if your a chef. honda screwed me bad
That sucks man. But hell at least you got yourslf and brandnew ride to mod out, you may be able to make a versa cool BUT IT WILL TAKE WORK lmao! Did you get the power pack., i know they dont come standard with power or anything. So your fit did die?

Old 01-14-2008, 06:02 PM
Ritzbury
yeah, i surrendered it to honda. there was no way i could have come up with that much money in two weeks.

YouTube - Fit's Last Run

video of me the night before the repo, headed down highway 74 near vista point.

it will take work to pimp the versa.... but i don't even know if a bank approved the loan... i'm too scared to find out.... and i've had if since the 26th of december...

Old 01-15-2008, 12:08 AM
5 Year Member
damn thats ripped apart! not a fan of the versa but still a newer hatch, so thats cool.

Old 01-15-2008, 11:23 AM
Ritzbury
Originally Posted by ghibli99
Haven't seen a single modded Fit in Phoenix (Tempe, Central, Scottsdale, Biltmore, etc.) in my 6 weeks of ownership. Saw one VPB my 2nd day owning the car, but they didn't even look over, and a BOM passed me getting on the 202 at 40th St about a week ago. Kinda nice not seeing your own car multiple times a day, but at the same time, I miss that from my Subaru days.

-Mike
i work at the biltmore! holla if you see my versa in the back parking lot

Old 01-17-2008, 02:03 AM
The BOM fit you saw on the 202 and 4oth st might of been me. Mine is easy to spot as the rear wing sits up off the roof about a inch.

Old 01-20-2008, 10:30 PM
No WAY

Man that sucks about the FIT, but a versa? I wish you luck in your travels with it. At least Siphon mag has the versa in it too, hopefully u can do something with it!

Old 01-23-2008, 12:07 AM
i see the versa with teeth in biltmore. chupa chupa chupa

Old 01-23-2008, 12:16 AM
Ritzbury
Originally Posted by .Chico Escuela.
i see the versa with teeth in biltmore. chupa chupa chupa
great, a stalker. you live in phoenix?

Old 02-07-2008, 11:41 AM
5 Year Member
In Phoenix, saw a VBP with temp dealer tags on the 202 heading west towards the 10/51 interchange this morning around 7:50AM. I was the Asian guy in the same VBP. You were looking over trying to get my attention, and I waved back. First time this has happened w/ my Fit. Hope you see this.

-Mike

Old 02-07-2008, 05:04 PM
Ritzbury
hell yeah! i see so many, but only post if i think they were an enthusiast. we should get a meet or some crap. do a run or something. your fits against my versa. haha

Old 02-14-2008, 06:12 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Quantumcat
The BOM fit you saw on the 202 and 4oth st might of been me. Mine is easy to spot as the rear wing sits up off the roof about a inch.
Nope, wasn't you... it was a stock Sport.

In the past few days, I've seen multiple Fits around town. It's like they're multiplying.

-Mike

Old 02-14-2008, 06:58 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Ritzbury
hell yeah! i see so many, but only post if i think they were an enthusiast. we should get a meet or some crap. do a run or something. your fits against my versa. haha

sounds good, gotta wait till my fit gets outta the body shop first

Old 02-14-2008, 08:42 PM
I've had a fit almost a year now and well yea I always see fits driving around but never any modded

but yea Im planning on doing a K-swap sometime soon but im just gonna but some mugen visors, seat covers, and AT pedals and well wait till i have the money and know how to pull off a K-swap

oh yea im up around Scottsdale and Shea, nighthawk black with some deep scratches on the drivers side right above the rear wheel well

oh yea cant forget the JDM coin holder and hazard switch!

Last edited by tylerturbo; 02-14-2008 at 09:01 PM. Reason: forgot something
Old 02-16-2008, 01:44 PM
Ritzbury
hell yeah! you probs seen me many many times, i lived and worked on shea and tatum. hells yeah.

Old 02-16-2008, 05:11 PM
dude i probably have but cant remember lol im hoping to start on modifying it soon with mugen visors and type-r badges first and some fresh shit in the interior

Old 02-17-2008, 03:25 AM
Ritzbury
Originally Posted by tylerturbo
dude i probably have but cant remember lol im hoping to start on modifying it soon with mugen visors and type-r badges first and some fresh shit in the interior
when i lived up there i had a blue focus with a giant phoenix tattoo company sticker on the back, and a bigger "DEUTSCHLAND" sticker on the back too. luckily i traded that son of a bitch in. i wish i could have kept the sticker though haha. you live near that tattoo shop that i forgot the name of.... (several actually). immortal art i think it is? dude name jeff is a homeboy of mine there. does great work. if you even go to whole foods up there, i worked at that one for a while on tatum.

Last edited by Ritzbury; 02-17-2008 at 03:30 AM.
Old 02-18-2008, 05:08 PM
is the tattoo place on the second floor at like shea and scottsdale?

Old 02-18-2008, 11:20 PM
hey also ritzbury do you still have a fit? i kinda read through but im not sure because i know someone who just bought a used fit m/t with mugen window visors and some bronzish wheels and an intake i think

Old 02-19-2008, 12:25 AM
Ritzbury
Originally Posted by tylerturbo
is the tattoo place on the second floor at like shea and scottsdale?
yeah, that's the cheap tattoo shop. the one i went to a few times was the next street east of scottsdale on shea .

i lost the fit, hopefully soon enough i will be able to find one that i don't have to go through honda financial to get. but for now, the versa is doing well, takes a lot of down time off my hands playing around with it

Quick Reply: Arizona Fit Sighting Thread!