Where are they???

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 10:03 PM
I'm here in North Phoenix. Black GD3. Only mods so far are skunk2 coilovers (which are super nice, btw) and bronze wheels. TIR headers will be next. Working up to the high boost KWSC kit.

The only modded Fit I've seen has been a white GD3 in Scottsdale. Looks like springs and black rotas.

Also - I have a set of tein s-tech springs for sale if you're looking for a cheap drop. Lowers approx -1.8 in front and -1.5 in rear. PM me if you're interested.

Old 09-01-2010, 12:48 AM
5 Year Member
sweet.. im in gilbert... havent seen anyone with anything better than me in az.. been lookin and trying to call people out to see what they got... no big headed or anything.. just love fits and hope that if i do more then people win see that they do have potential... not as much as a eg or something older but the time will come....

list of mods... greddy turbo kit, innovative 85a mounts, exedy stage 2 clutch, fidanza flywheel, js direct cltch line, skunk 2 exhaust, t1r test pipe, t1r radiaotr hoses, d1 spec throtte controller, 6 prostort gauges(wideband a/f, egt, boost, coolant temp, oil temp, and oil pressure), prosport coolant hose adapter, prosport oil filter adapter, t1r gauge pod, custom a pillar pod, js lower arm bar, js rear frame bar, js rear strut bar, progress rear sway bar, t1r front sway bar, 17x7 r1 racing drift wheels, and 205/40zr17 tires.

i just ordered kspot coilovers with 9.8k front, and 7.2 k rear. and before the month is over ill have a seibon dv style hood, seibon hatch, roof will be painted black, and im going to do my interior with silver carbon fiber material on the inserts on the door panels and the insters on the seats. may also do the headliner in the silver carbon fiber material also.
gotta do all of this cause im registered for a carshow at the beginning of october.

heres some pics

lets spread the az fit love!!! lets also get a meet going.

Old 09-02-2010, 12:55 AM
Damn dude. Nice. Looks like you pretty much have everything in the catalog (or soon will). What psi are you running, 5 or 8? Who did the install/tuning? I can't wait to get my little dark horse boosted.

Are you worried about rubbing once you have the coilovers installed? I haven't seen very many people rolling >16s on these cars.

Diggin the silver. Nice touch on the blacked-out fogs and headlights (taillights too?). Interior? Shows us those pod gauges!

Old 09-08-2010, 05:38 PM
5 Year Member
ya as soon as i finish the interior ill post up pics of it. but i have a fender rolling tool to widen the fenders and also ill run neg camber if i have to.. i already want a little neg camber... and as far as boost im at the base map on the emanage right now 4 psi. in a couple of months ill either go 8 or 10 when i get it tuned.. i havent tuned it yet and i also did the install myself... post up some pics of urs.

Old 09-12-2010, 02:26 PM
++rep for the self installation!! That's a lot of work done. Looking forward to more pics once you wrap it all up!

I was thinking of doing some work myself but have limited space and tools, not to mention knowledge (noob). Here's what I have planned:

T1R Response header (purchased already) - I know I can do this myself but won't install until rest of exhaust is purchased
T1R B-pipe (want to keep the cat for emissions and to avoid the dreaded CEL) - this should also be easy install
T1R TS2 (v2) muffler (like the quieter exhaust/stock look - I'm getting old) - easy install
Innovative 60A mounts (maybe 75A, but not sure) - no way I can do this one. any idea of what a shop would charge to install? do know a good/cheap shop?

...then once all this is in place
KWSC high-boost kit - seems to be a relatively straight forward bolt-on, but I've never dealt with injectors before.

I'd be all over this stuff if the current employment situation wasn't so iffy. I'll know by the end of the year what's going to happen longer term. Until then, I continue to research and enjoy the pics on this site.

Here's mine. Not the best photo but it'll do:

Last edited by Obtuse1; 09-12-2010 at 10:21 PM.
Old 09-13-2010, 12:24 AM
5 Year Member
im at cheba hut every fri... there is a meet there... its the one in mesa... we start at around 6 ish... a lot of people get there around 7 though... it goes pretty late... u should bring ur car out...

and as far as needing help with installs... i can install almost anything... just throw me some cash and i could help u out..

Old 09-14-2010, 01:10 AM
Yeah man, I'd appreciate any help you could provide, when the time comes. I'd like to come out to the meet on Friday, but I'll have my son then so it might be difficult (remember - I'm gettin' old ). I wanna check out that greddy!! that black intercooler is so stealth...If I can't make it out this Friday, I'll find out when and let you know.

Old 09-14-2010, 02:26 AM
5 Year Member
i bring my daughter that is 5 months now... have been bringing her almost every week... i just stroll her around in the stroller. if she starts getting fussy... somewhere around 8 ish thats when i usually go... but a lot of times they have after partys or the guys go on a canyon run... i dont usually go cause i have my daughter but its pretty fun and the people are really cool...

Old 09-16-2010, 08:55 PM
Alright. I'll swing by on my way to my brother's. He lives in Gilbert. I should be there sometime around 7pm. I'll look for your car.

Old 09-24-2010, 01:40 AM
5 Year Member
Hey everyone, I just found this area, lol

I've seen Previc93's Fit a few times out at Scottsdale Pavilions anyone else up for a get together sometime soon? My wife is scheduled to give birth on Monday, but I would be up for something in the next couple weeks if we can get some people together.

Old 09-24-2010, 08:36 PM
I've seen Previc93's car at Cheba Hut...just no Previc93 His ride was nice and shiny. Looked like he had like 8 layers of clear coat on it.

I could be down depending on what day and whether or not I have my son with me. Your Del Sol looks pretty sweet.

Old 09-24-2010, 11:02 PM
5 Year Member
Thinking of maybe trying to drag some of the del sol people and my wife out to pavilions tomorrow night since I haven't driven the sol in a while anyone interested in going? I also have only seen previc's fit, but never him.

Old 09-27-2010, 03:45 PM
5 Year Member
i got to the pavillions really late on sat. i think i got there at like 930. oh and as far as me??? me and my wife are always pushing around a stroller with our 6 month old daughter. my wife has pink hair so its easy to pick her out. but im really easy going so dont be afraid to stop and say hi.

Old 09-27-2010, 05:40 PM
just head on over to the si meet fellas previc we still going?

Old 09-28-2010, 12:35 AM
5 Year Member
yup... im still down to go. oh and my car looks way different than the pics above. the hood and hatch and black roof. not to mention its lowered now. its like night and day. im also excited to go to the cruise. see u there manny.

Old 09-28-2010, 02:19 AM
see you there but fuck man i think ima have to bring extra rims and tires just incase cause idk if my tires will last all the way to black canyon

Old 09-30-2010, 09:14 AM
Got my bro in law in a fit. '10 blue sensation wit paddle shifters. Pretty cool, just not my color! Anyway there's another fit freaker down here in the border! Lol.

Old 10-01-2010, 05:57 PM
met someone going down speedway he said his SN was HondaHero green 08 fit

Old 10-17-2010, 01:38 AM
yeah i saw that dude over near....was it pantano and 22nd or broadway area. i was on my way to a work meeting on that side of town and was like Holy !@##$ a green fit with the red badge. cool. also, got an amigo from down south...."mexican Fit". Kinda ricey but hey, hes cool. My brother in law and I see him at the Nogales Az. wally world! Rota wheels and all! he he!

Old 10-20-2010, 10:46 AM
just wanna post up here and say what's up! I've trolled around here long enough, now I actually have a Fit lol. You can see me driving Queen Creek/East Mesa/AJ area. Silver Fit with Mugen Kit. Lovin' it so far!

Quick Reply: Where are they???