Nobody else in AZ??

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2006, 08:05 PM
Nobody else in AZ??

After the rush on the dealers for these I figured I was on the late show.
Just thought I'd check in. Last week I got a storm silver sport MT. My first Honda (car) and my first "new car". So far very happy with both.
I live in Gilbert and my name is Kevin.

Old 07-24-2006, 12:26 AM
Well Kevin, I think you are the 4th AZ member that I recall posting. Nice choice of color. Me too, but mine is dirtier than it needs to be. Its still to stupid hot to wash the car.

Old 07-24-2006, 08:58 PM
Well I'm sure we'll gain some momentum.
I hear you about the heat. My car is a little spotty right now too but its too hot to do anything about it. I really want to get a good coat of wax for the monsoons, but I may have to let someone else do it for me.

Old 07-25-2006, 02:24 PM
sup guys, my names JC...i've been looking for these damn Fits, but all the dealerships have 4-6 week waiting lists...i'll probably wait 'til they start to get more in a couple months...for now i'm driving a Scion xB and a 06 Civic...trading in the xB for the Fit

JC

Old 07-25-2006, 02:36 PM
Call Antonio at Tempe Honda in the Fleet/internet dept. He took care of me pretty good, I waited a little over a week to get mine.

Old 07-25-2006, 03:46 PM
Originally Posted by Joe_Schmoe
Call Antonio at Tempe Honda in the Fleet/internet dept. He took care of me pretty good, I waited a little over a week to get mine.
hey Kevin did you have to make a deposit to put your name on the list?

JC

Old 07-25-2006, 04:25 PM
No, they stopped taking deposits at the dealerships I had been in contact with. It seemed to cause a lot of problems. Tempe Honda was the only one who kept in contact and got the car first. Fleet/ internet is the way to go. All of the options are a bit cheaper, not that I got any. But they only care that a car get sold not how much they make on each sale.
But they are $800 over MSRP for market adjustment, either that or it is the most expensive tint job I ever got. The car came tinted but there were no charges anywhere for it.

Old 07-25-2006, 05:13 PM
Bell quoted me $400 for the Desert package (tinting and coating) I said no, when I got my car it had tinting with no charge. I was away when my car came in so I think they displayed it and maybe test drove it a little while I was gone. So maybe they tinted because the differece is huge. It looks so much better with it.

Old 07-25-2006, 06:09 PM
yeah i've been contact with the Fleet departments at Tempe and Bell...nice people to talk to and no pressure, and both have been keeping in touch...we'll see, maybe i'll do some calling around again today

JC

Old 07-25-2006, 06:23 PM
alrighty, i just called and Tempe and got some good news ...i just hope everything goes well

JC

Old 07-25-2006, 06:37 PM
Hope it works out for you. If you go through Antonio tell him I sent you his way. He was good to work with.

I never saw anything about a desert package they just had the sticker plus market adjustment.

Old 07-26-2006, 04:42 AM
I got mine through Arrowhead Honda and am VERY pleased. I had started with Showcase but they tried to screw me over. I found out later that both them and Bell Honda have the worst reputation in the valley with Honda, other dealers, and the BBB. Word to the wise, keep with the fleet dept. and a dealer that has the Honda Presidents award at least once. Arrowhead has 5, and I believe Tempe Honda has a few.

Old 07-26-2006, 01:01 PM
damn it...guess what...there were people actually camping for these things...the salesman that i talked to wasn't going to be in 'til noon, so i decided to call now...and they said one was sold at 8:00 this morning (lady that was waiting an hour before the dealership even opened!) and one just now...but they said not to worry and they will give me a heads up when the next shipment date is since there's 4 more set to arrive

JC

Old 07-26-2006, 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by Quantumcat
I got mine through Arrowhead Honda and am VERY pleased. I had started with Showcase but they tried to screw me over. I found out later that both them and Bell Honda have the worst reputation in the valley with Honda, other dealers, and the BBB. Word to the wise, keep with the fleet dept. and a dealer that has the Honda Presidents award at least once. Arrowhead has 5, and I believe Tempe Honda has a few.
hey Quantum how many did Arrowhead have in hand that day?

JC

Old 07-28-2006, 01:07 PM
well, i couldn't finance the car cause i have too much negative equity on my current car...i'll just wait and cut down the negative equity, by the time comes the Fits will be more readily available ...thanks much to Kevin (Joe Scmoe) for giving me a heads up on that Milano Red Fit

JC

Old 07-28-2006, 05:40 PM
Well that sucks. But it sucks worse to keep getting more upside down in cars. It'll come around sometime.

Old 07-28-2006, 10:56 PM
Originally Posted by Joe_Schmoe
Well that sucks. But it sucks worse to keep getting more upside down in cars. It'll come around sometime.
yeah, credit score and history is not a problem...it's that damn negative equity ...but yeah, it'll come around sometime ..again, thanks for giving me that heads up Kevin

JC

Old 07-28-2006, 11:17 PM
Anything for a fellow enthusiast .

Old 10-07-2007, 03:42 PM
Ritzbury
Arizona fits! score! yeah, showcase honda is bad. the only reason i went with them, was because i had 5 grand in negative equity. they were the only ones able to work the deal out. them and bell toyota... but who want's a yaris anyways?!?!

Old 10-07-2007, 03:47 PM
5 Year Member
damn this thread is old! wtf happened to all these members?

Quick Reply: Nobody else in AZ??