That's one SUCCESSFUL meet.

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2007, 10:24 PM
Thumbs up That's one SUCCESSFUL meet.

To everyone that made it out today, it was awesome! The food took a little while to get ready, but everything after that was awesome. My personal favorites of the day were the drives up and down the mountain (GOD that was fun), taking the cool pictures up top, and being able to have a fun day with everyone else.

Pictures will be up soonish, once cuteboi sets up something for us to upload our pictures, and we figure out where to put them all. Yeah, yeah, I know,
This Thread is Useless Without Pics!
We'll have that fixed soon enough. Next meet is tentatively between Thanksgiving and Christmas, so I think that gives everyone time to start thinking of when they'll be free and able to come.

Man cuteboi, on the way down, I was RIGHT in the process of speeding up when that sheriff's deputy turned the corner, I tell you, I was braking so damn hard...

Old 09-29-2007, 10:44 PM
Retired Moderator
Nice a new thread for all of us to talk about how much FUN we had..That was pure awesome, the drives up the mountain were sick(even though i wasnt driving lol), and the food was great! It was also nice meeting all my fellow FitFreaks! My dad had a blast aswell, we cant wait untill the next meet, some of my pics will come tomorrow! Also i took a vid of all of us haulin down that hill, ill get it up on you tomorrow and post a link!

Old 09-29-2007, 11:10 PM
sucks so much that i couldnt attend the meet, i got my car back from the shop today too but it was a little too late to actually go to the meet since i picked up my car kinda late from the body shop.

next meet coming up i'll be there for sure.

Old 09-30-2007, 01:19 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Elem3nt
sucks so much that i couldnt attend the meet, i got my car back from the shop today too but it was a little too late to actually go to the meet since i picked up my car kinda late from the body shop.

next meet coming up i'll be there for sure.
Miss one more and you're fired.

Old 09-30-2007, 02:44 PM
5 Year Member
I missed out as well because I was abducted by aliens. Actually I tired to make it out at about 3pm, but I couldn't find the spot. I should have looked on the website map before I left instead of hoping I'd be able to spot the FitFreak signs. I did get to take a few pics at the observatory though

Old 09-30-2007, 03:04 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by bernardio
I missed out as well because I was abducted by aliens. Actually I tired to make it out at about 3pm, but I couldn't find the spot. I should have looked on the website map before I left instead of hoping I'd be able to spot the FitFreak signs. I did get to take a few pics at the observatory though
I was thinking about you at the meet. Wondered how come bernardio wasn't there. It was great to put the aliases on real people, and that's the attraction of these meets (also the food).

Old 09-30-2007, 03:48 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
picsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Old 09-30-2007, 04:31 PM
5 Year Member
Tonight I will have a walkthrough for people to upload images to my webserver, I will create the usernames and passwords, but I can't seem to fit the Aliases to the people I met, horrible dyslexia of some sort.

Anyways, can I get a list of people that showed up? and their real names >.<

Format:
TOOL = Tyler

I'll create the usernames/passwords as needed.

Old 09-30-2007, 04:59 PM
Tetsurin = Steve

Old 09-30-2007, 05:34 PM
5 Year Member
EXWRX = Jeff

Old 09-30-2007, 06:28 PM
5 Year Member
real names

nascartrash=Eric

Old 09-30-2007, 07:20 PM
5 Year Member
leandro82 is Michael

photobucket album link

Old 09-30-2007, 08:27 PM
5 Year Member
What time were the pics at? Here's one of me on my Alternate Universe FitFreak meet. I'm still beating myself up for not finding you guys!!

Old 09-30-2007, 08:47 PM
5 Year Member
Time stamp on my image: 16:48. When were you there? Can probably get it from the original image metadata.

Old 09-30-2007, 09:15 PM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by bernardio
What time were the pics at? Here's one of me on my Alternate Universe FitFreak meet. I'm still beating myself up for not finding you guys!!
Yeah i was totally wondering where you were..But there is alwaus next time

Old 09-30-2007, 09:20 PM
Banned
Many thanks to CuTeBoi and Ciburri for organizing the get-together. The weather and the site were absolutely perfect! Thanks also to everyone who came out for good food and good company. I'm ready for another one any time and any place. For leandro82, Tool, and any NorCal Fitfreak who needs help installing a Progress Tech. Rear Anti-Sway Bar, if you are within driving distance, I have the tools, knowledge, and time if you need a hand.

Count me IN for the next one!!

Last edited by manxman; 09-30-2007 at 09:22 PM.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:25 PM
Banned
manxman= Dave

I was going to pm a couple of guys whose real names I have already forgotten, and then found the "real name" posts. Good thinking!

Last edited by manxman; 09-30-2007 at 09:27 PM.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:29 PM
Retired Moderator
Well, as said above lol

TOOL=Tyler

Old 09-30-2007, 09:31 PM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by manxman
Many thanks to CuTeBoi and Ciburri for organizing the get-together. The weather and the site were absolutely perfect! Thanks also to everyone who came out for good food and good company. I'm ready for another one any time and any place. For leandro82, Tool, and any NorCal Fitfreak who needs help installing a Progress Tech. Rear Anti-Sway Bar, if you are within driving distance, I have the tools, knowledge, and time if you need a hand.

Count me IN for the next one!!
Ill probaly hit you up on that offer sometime lol!

And yeah thanks to the orginizers, they did a awesome job! It went perfect! I couldnt belive how fast the day flew by, i must have been having fun! Anyway, thanks for the great time guys!

Ohh and check out my new avatar!

Last edited by TOOL; 09-30-2007 at 09:43 PM. Reason: add more
Old 09-30-2007, 10:17 PM
5 Year Member
macbuddy = Michael

Now that was one awesome meet! The food was great, and meeting all you fellow Fitfreaks was the best. Oh, and that trip up and down the hill was quite exhilarating. Hey CuTeBoi, did those posted signs say 20 mph MINUMUM speed limit?

Quick Reply: That's one SUCCESSFUL meet.