Raising Hell!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 11:01 PM
Angry Raising Hell!!!

I just got off work moved my car to the shipping area and went inside to wait for my cousin to get off. for that short moment my care was hit by another careless driver (co-worker). He smashed into the driver side quarter panel right where the wheel well and the rear door meets.

His argument was that it was dark, i drive a black car, i shouldn't have parked there, and it was partly my fault that he hit me. I was gonna raise hell and F***en whoop his @$S but lucky my cousin came out and calmed me down.

So i got everything straighten out and my insurance told me it isn't my fault. i just didn't think people are careless enough to hit a non-moving object. i thought i was wrong and should be more careful where i leave my car next time. i learned my lesson and that bastard better have learned his and NOT TO MESS WITH FIT OWNERS OR WE WILL RAISE HELL!!!

*had to vent my anger somewhere.

Old 11-12-2007, 11:03 PM
Retired Moderator
Wow man, that sucks..How bad is your Fit damaged? I hate people who dont pay attention behind the wheel..The fact that he tried to blame you is just funny..Good luck getting it repaired!

Old 11-12-2007, 11:08 PM
Yeah it is a bit funny now that i think about how he tried to blame it on me. He is a grown man, an engineer at the company, was pouting like a little girl with his fist clenched by his side, semi jumping up and down, and screaming "you shouldn't have parked there."

Old 11-12-2007, 11:13 PM
Retired Moderator
Lol, what kind of car was he in?

Old 11-12-2007, 11:15 PM
he was in a black '95 Celica GT. seems like he didn't care much about his car because it was dirty. That doesnt mean that other people dont carea bout their car.

Old 11-13-2007, 12:11 AM
5 Year Member
wow! sorry to hear that BC. someone at work scuffed the paint off my mirror . idk how they did it. luckily that is the only issue ive had. (other than the typical paint chips on the front bumper...)

Old 11-13-2007, 01:17 AM
thanks solbrother, i should have my car repaired within a week or so...maybe i should just take the money get it done and get something else with the rest of the money i got from his insurance...lol

Old 11-13-2007, 01:59 AM
Aww...I'm so sorry to hear that
What an ass...how the hell would it be your fault for him not paying attention? He probably just felt really stupid and was embarrassed to admit he messed up.
I hope you get the most you can out of insurance!

Old 11-13-2007, 02:40 AM
5 Year Member
That sucks man! Good luck with the repairs.

Old 11-13-2007, 02:46 AM
thanks man...I am gonna go and get different quotes from different repair shops get the money and find someone who can do a good job. then with the rest of the money ill spoil my car and flash it in that guys face....lol

I am so mean

Old 11-13-2007, 03:21 AM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
hahah that's so ridiculous when people hit something stationary and then get mad it whatever it was. yes it woulda been safer to park somewhere else or leave some lights on but that's no excuse for him to hit something. if he's driving he should look where he's about to steer his friggin car.

Old 11-13-2007, 11:34 AM
Banned
I'm really sorry about the damage to your car, but it is lucky that we all got to see it new and pristine at the meet. Hilarious that he would blame his mistake on you for driving a black car. Black Fits, beware!! You become invisible at night!

Old 11-13-2007, 12:17 PM
Originally Posted by doctordoom
hahah that's so ridiculous when people hit something stationary and then get mad it whatever it was. yes it woulda been safer to park somewhere else or leave some lights on but that's no excuse for him to hit something. if he's driving he should look where he's about to steer his friggin car.

I just want him to take responsiability and admit that it was his fault and take the loss. That is why we have insurance, to pay for accidents like this.

Old 11-13-2007, 12:23 PM
Originally Posted by manxman
I'm really sorry about the damage to your car, but it is lucky that we all got to see it new and pristine at the meet. Hilarious that he would blame his mistake on you for driving a black car. Black Fits, beware!! You become invisible at night!
LOL...I think I gave my FIT the wrong name. I should have just called him BATMAN.

I guess it was partially my fault. I should have made a better choice when it came time for me to choose what color FIT I wanted and have gotten another color fit like the WHITE RABBIT, BLUE BARRON, SILVER BULLET or the RED ROBIN one...

Old 11-13-2007, 12:36 PM
Banned
To avoid the irresponsible idiots with night blindness, the mistake you made was in NOT buying a bright yellow Hummer, armored with a cage of stainless steel tubing that is wound with reflective tape and flashing strobe lights.

As has been covered in a few old threads, a lot of us have changed our parking habits out of self defense- we park way on the outskirts of any parking lot and walk farther in order to avoid the parking lot 'tards. I hope that your repairs go quickly and perfectly!

Old 11-13-2007, 01:33 PM
That parking method is also a part of my habit. But I guess I carelessly parked in the shipping area and he was backing up and i guess "didnt see it" and hit it. Regardless of how I parked when backing up he should LOOK.

I not only park far out but also try and park next to fancier cars like either a MERCEDES, BMW, LEXUS or other luxury brands because they generally will care about their cars as much as us.

Old 11-13-2007, 02:21 PM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by BlackCobra
I not only park far out but also try and park next to fancier cars like either a MERCEDES, BMW, LEXUS or other luxury brands because they generally will care about their cars as much as us.
i think kinda opposite of that. i like to park next to no cars so nobody will be there to hit me. and i don't like to park next to those luxury makes because the drivers are so rich i don't think they really care about their cars since they can just replace it if needed. if it was, say a porsche or acura nsx, then i wouldn't mind parking next to it because that would more than likely be a car enthusiast who cares for their car.

Old 11-13-2007, 02:45 PM
i think kinda opposite of that. i like to park next to no cars so nobody will be there to hit me. and i don't like to park next to those luxury makes because the drivers are so rich i don't think they really care about their cars since they can just replace it if needed. if it was, say a porsche or acura nsx, then i wouldn't mind parking next to it because that would more than likely be a car enthusiast who cares for their car.
That is also true and cannot argue agianst that, but we can agree that we either park away from everyone and if their isnt a spot then we settle to park next to a nice sports car, luxury car, and if it comes down to it then we have to settle with our cars next to a standard vehicle.

The best person to park next to is a fellow FITFREAK because we would baby other FIT cars like our own...

Old 11-13-2007, 02:46 PM
Retired Moderator
I kinda agree with you and i kinda dont, alot of people who drive luxury expensive cars, are rich people who have done well in life. They obviosly work and good job, and probaly take care of their things responsibly and respect others belongings because they are not low life loosers. Its the rich women who are using there husbands money to buy them selves Lexus LS600's which they dont know how to operate and they will back right up into your car lol..But i think thats more rare depending on where you live.. But definetly are Porcshe or M3, anything like that is pretty safe to park next to, but can be rare..Depending on where you live of course

Old 11-13-2007, 03:22 PM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by BlackCobra
The best person to park next to is a fellow FITFREAK because we would baby other FIT cars like our own...
yup i agree haha

Originally Posted by TOOL
I kinda agree with you and i kinda dont, alot of people who drive luxury expensive cars, are rich people who have done well in life. They obviosly work and good job, and probaly take care of their things responsibly and respect others belongings because they are not low life loosers. Its the rich women who are using there husbands money to buy them selves Lexus LS600's which they dont know how to operate and they will back right up into your car lol..But i think thats more rare depending on where you live.. But definetly are Porcshe or M3, anything like that is pretty safe to park next to, but can be rare..Depending on where you live of course
true true. that almost perfectly describes the situation where i am. i live in irvine most of the time because of school. lots of trophy wives here, and i avoid parking next to them at all costs.

Quick Reply: Raising Hell!!!