Socal fit meets BAY area fits.

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 11:45 PM
5 Year Member
Socal fit meets BAY area fits.

yes as the title states i will be up in that area this upcoming week.

i will be staying in dublin. my grandpa has just past away, so i will be attending his funeral i think tuesday. i should be in town till sunday.

if anyone would like to meet up, i wouldn't mind chilling, grabbing a bite to eat or so.

the two places i know of so far that i will be commuting from are san jose and dublin.

just let me know where to meet up, im way down to chill. but please dont make it to far, because i have no idea where im going. the help with my gps will lead me to where ever. heh.

heres my number 858-774-7442.

Old 03-15-2008, 12:37 AM
Im sorry for your loss.

But I need to make it too this one. I have to see your car. And also whats in San Jose for you? Found it weird since you said you'd be commuting from San Jose and Dublin. I do have a 5 page paper due Wednesday lol.

Last edited by its.ryu; 03-15-2008 at 12:40 AM.
Old 03-15-2008, 10:31 AM
5 Year Member
well im staying with an uncle that lives in dublin. my other aunt lives in san franscisco and another aunt lives in san jose.

i know ill be hitting up all their house at least once.

i dont mind meeting up on thursday or friday. im pretty sure i dont have any family plans. i figured since im already up there, i might as well go cruise around.

btw im really scared about my car being in frisco, i dont know if my cf lip will be able to make it up the hills of the bay area.

Old 03-15-2008, 01:05 PM
What's the drop on Tien s-tech springs? I'm dropped on Tanabe DF210s and I am fine in Dublin, San Jose and San Francisco, but I guess it depends on where you go in SF. If it was me I would probably take the lip on just incase.

I know there are at least 4 of us down here in San Jose that are willing to meet up when your in town.

Old 03-15-2008, 03:47 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by SD_MR_FIT

btw im really scared about my car being in frisco, i dont know if my cf lip will be able to make it up the hills of the bay area.
just stay out of the nob hill area. those hills are brutal!! i would be more concerned about parking downtown. people SUCK at driving in sf and they all treat their cars like bumper cars.

im down for an impromptu meetup!

Old 03-15-2008, 07:36 PM
5 Year Member
sweet! alight ill try and stay up with this thread, im not sure if ill have a computer to use. but yall have my number give me a call, so i can check up on whats the deal.

thanks guys for wanting to meet up. i figured im in the area, might as well meet new people.

Old 03-15-2008, 07:48 PM
Retired Moderator
Lets meet tomorrow guys, where/when??? I have to see your car SD! Lets make it happen!

Tyler

Old 03-15-2008, 09:11 PM
5 Year Member
haha....

uh i wont be arriving till monday night, funeral is on tuesday. lets make it sometime around thursday or friday. is that cool?

i would say wednesday but im pretty sure some family would like to get together around that time....

Old 03-15-2008, 09:16 PM
He said he's free Thursday or Frisay. Best would be Friday night, so people can free up their schdules to attend, at least that's what I think would be good. Should bring him to La Vics.

Last edited by its.ryu; 03-15-2008 at 09:19 PM.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:20 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by its.ryu
He said he's free Thursday or Frisay. Best would be Friday night, so people can free up their schdules to attend, at least that's what I think would be good. Should bring him to La Vics.
id be down with that but the last la vics mini meet, there was parking drama. the tow truck showed up to the parking lot we were at.

Old 03-15-2008, 09:23 PM
Retired Moderator
We can meet up fiday night at In N Out lol? Im down?

SD-Im in San Ramon(Next door to Dublin). We can meet for luch or something before if you would like to during the week.

Tyler

Old 03-15-2008, 10:04 PM
Yea that's what I was thinking, In n Out instead of La Vic but I think there are In n Out in socal.

Old 03-15-2008, 10:08 PM
5 Year Member
I'm in for this meet, Friday seems good for me, Thurday after 7PM.

Old 03-15-2008, 10:13 PM
Retired Moderator
Cant make it Thurs so lets do it friday if possible.

Tyler

Old 03-15-2008, 10:14 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by TOOL
We can meet up fiday night at In N Out lol? Im down?

SD-Im in San Ramon(Next door to Dublin). We can meet for luch or something before if you would like to during the week.

Tyler
My vote is for La Vics, I believe there is only one . But it really up to the guess of honor .

As for SF, my vote is to remove the lip. There is some places I have to angle in ON STOCK HIGH.

Going back to the Parking Lot panic , I HIGHLY recommend parking in the parking structure. I believe the parking is free after 6:00PM on Fridays.

Old 03-16-2008, 12:23 AM
5 Year Member
meh, im going to take my chances. taking off double sided tape is really hard!

im just going to think possitive about the lip

well la vics is my choice. whatever that may be, i dislike in n out with a passion but if yall want to go to that, im cool with that too.

so yall have my number. if anyone would like to give me a call or pm me their numbers so i can call some of yall on thursday that would be great.

Old 03-16-2008, 12:27 AM
Retired Moderator
Ill call ya this week bro. Can i get your first name lol?

Tyler

Old 03-16-2008, 12:38 AM
5 Year Member
Sorry for your lost bro

I would most likey be down for this too, ur car is ohhh so nice!

I too would HIGHLY recommend taking that lip off, though i would love to see it. Im bone stock and ive had to angle... All the show guys i know only run their lips while parked (at the show of course)

Old 03-16-2008, 02:32 AM
Just a warning our meets isn't as big as socals. I wish they were.

Old 03-16-2008, 09:47 AM
5 Year Member
haha dont trip about the meet size. a meet is a meet, getting together to socialize and chill. i just figured i since im in a different area, i might as well meet some other members of the forums. i tihink ever town im going to visit from now on, ill see if i can get some members to meet up. its just killing 2 birds with 1 stone. best of both worlds.

btw im James, hope to see yall soon. thanks for the numbers.

Quick Reply: Socal fit meets BAY area fits.