Weekly meets, possibly maybe?

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 02:24 AM
5 Year Member
if there is anyone in the dublin/pleasanton/livermore area, there is a bi-weekly meet in the Buffalo Wild Wings parking lot every OTHER tuesday. we met up lat tuesday, so the next one will be on the 11th, (not tomorrow, but next tuesday) theres usually 20+ cars there ranging from 7/8th gen civics, rsx, s2k, 350z, g35

so if you guys want to head out, we are trying to make this bigger and we would appreciate if u came and brought ur friends!

Old 01-14-2011, 01:05 PM
I meet here every friday night at sweet hearts cafe for the weekly honda s2000 meet, unfortunately i'm heading straight there after work so I'm usually almost always in the Fit! wish I could get some company from some fellow fit'ers

s2000 guys are non biased and wouldn't mind honda fits parking side by side with the s2k's

Lewis

Originally Posted by kingofpicklez
starting a weekly meet at milpitas ranch 99 plaza, come on ppl!

https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/cali...tml#post766095

Old 01-31-2011, 10:55 PM
BAY AREA where are you?

Been out of the bay area for about 2.5 years. I miss everyone back home.

Old 02-07-2011, 01:01 AM
5 Year Member
Spring Meet Interest List:

1. Ryanroland, Ryan_______ 11.
2. TFB, Tim ______________12.
3. kenmei, Chris __________13.
4. T-Rex F_______________ 14.
5. Dtruth, Mark___________15.
6. macbuddy,Michael_______16.
7. Special, Chris __________17.
8. Fit2010, Rich___________ 18.
9. ______________________19.
10. _____________________ 20.

Old 02-14-2011, 09:19 PM
9. Fitabulous, Simon_______19.
10. _____________________ 20.

Old 02-18-2011, 03:08 PM
5 Year Member
Hey everyone! I know this is super short notice but there will be a super huge meet tonight in milpitas for the canibeat welcoming staff. Over 200+ people are attending. It's at the Walmart in milpitas at 7 then will move over to quickly's right down the street at 9. You can get more information here http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...5245337&ref=ts

Let's get some fits together and go! I hope to see some other fellow fits there as well

Old 02-25-2011, 03:53 AM
5 Year Member
10. TPColgett, Tyler______ 20.

Old 04-16-2011, 04:54 PM
5 Year Member
1. Ryanroland, Ryan_______ 11.flipTEK - Gee
7. Special, Chris __________17.t
10. TPColgett, Tyler______ 20.

lets do another canyon cruise!!!! at HWY 84! i started one years ago but i didnt attend. lets do this! meet at the parking structure of Sport Authority (Union City -Union Landing) for a meet n greet. then organize a leader for the drive from fremont to milpitas taking 84. think about it fellow members.

gee

Old 08-02-2011, 10:31 PM

This next contest is even easier. Dress up in your hottest Anime Costumes and the first 10 Best Dressed WIN 2 tickets each. One for you and one for a friend. That's right, I'm GIVING AWAY AT LEAST 20 MORE FREE TICKETS TO ExtremeAutofest SAN MATEO. Who knows, you might even be able to call me while I'm walking through the lines looking for the best that the BAY has to offer. Good Luck and See You AUGUST 13TH. : o )

Last edited by WillPoetic; 08-02-2011 at 10:50 PM.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:16 AM
5 Year Member
I'm here til Weds morning!

Old 03-10-2012, 03:27 PM
5 Year Member
<peeks inside> Has it really been dead for this long?

To all Bay Area fit freak members and fit lovers in general, are we really going to let our region run dry and remain lifeless? There are loads of us out there that own and some mod fits and we havent really had an official get together in ages! There has got to be some way we can all get together and kick it as well as represent for the Bay! Come on guys SoCal is consistently having fit meets, gatherings, bbq's, etc and we've sat around with nothing to show for it! (No offense SoCal).

It would be awesome to put together a meet somewhere like Treasure Island, Fort Mason, Baker Beach, San Bruno Mall Parking Lot, The park off of Crystal Springs Road in Daly City, and anywhere in the Bay Area. I'm not saying something has to be done all the time but every once in a while would be awesome. I look back on the videos posted on youtube showing the Mt. Diablo and other meets as well. If we could even organize something like that we would be well on our way.

Old 03-13-2012, 01:16 AM
5 Year Member
Wow, there still life in FF NorCal?!?

We used to have "tons" of meets, while I was still an active member on this forums. But thanks to drama, we barely have a meet a year.

I really don't mind restarting the mini-meets again, if you guys really want it. But since school and work has petty much taken over my life, I only have time on Thursday nights.

So who game?

Old 03-13-2012, 01:57 AM
5 Year Member
The Bay has had some meets this year in Jan and Feb. The Bay should get active again and I'm down to meet up. I'm sure many people do have lives and their schedules, but that's their own thing/reasons. There is a SoCal meet in April, and a plan to have a Mt. Diablo meet in May.

Old 03-13-2012, 05:25 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by DoYouFit?
The Bay has had some meets this year in Jan and Feb. The Bay should get active again and I'm down to meet up. I'm sure many people do have lives and their schedules, but that's their own thing/reasons. There is a SoCal meet in April, and a plan to have a Mt. Diablo meet in May.
Don't get me wrong, I agree everyone does have lives and there's no two ways about that. My reason for the post is just I wouldn't want to see our section of the fit freak community let alone our portion of cali's fit freakers run dry and stay inactive. Mini meets would be pretty awesome and I am considering going to the SoCal meet as well.

Old 03-13-2012, 10:48 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by T-Rex Fit
Don't get me wrong, I agree everyone does have lives and there's no two ways about that. My reason for the post is just I wouldn't want to see our section of the fit freak community let alone our portion of cali's fit freakers run dry and stay inactive. Mini meets would be pretty awesome and I am considering going to the SoCal meet as well.
I guess that's two for a mini-meet, who else?!?

Old 03-26-2012, 01:24 AM
Hey guys, count me in for the mini meet as well.

Also, anyone interested in a caravan to SoCal bbq meet this April 15th, please take at look at the link below. I'm working on getting a group together for this trip....

Calling for the FreakFit Nation to Unite!!!

also, look forward to helping set up the Mt. Diablo meet this May. Think the weather will be nice for a BBQ also. There are lots of pic nic tables up in Mt. Diablo.

Let's unite the Nor Cal / Bay Area Fit enthusiasts....

Old 07-19-2012, 01:45 AM
5 Year Member
Smile Fit meet next weekend on July 28 or July 29

Hello fellow bay area members!

Greetings,

Calling ALL Bay Area FitFreak members! Would anyone be interested in meeting up next weekend on July 28th or 29th? We haven't had any meets in awhile! I would like to get together and meet the new members (welcome aboard!) and update status on other members. It's SUMMER time ladies and gentlemen! Let's get out and play! Let's go! Move it! Move it! Lets reunite and have some fun! what do you guys think?

Old 07-19-2012, 04:44 AM
5 Year Member
Old 07-19-2012, 02:48 PM
Originally Posted by atran21

Greetings,

Calling ALL Bay Area FitFreak members! Would anyone be interested in meeting up next weekend on July 28th or 29th? We haven't had any meets in awhile! I would like to get together and meet the new members (welcome aboard!) and update status on other members. It's SUMMER time ladies and gentlemen! Let's get out and play! Let's go! Move it! Move it! Lets reunite and have some fun! what do you guys think?
Definately want to get together but unfortunately, I'll be in Tahoe that weekend. If you don't end up meeting that weekend, how about Sunday afternoon on Aug. 5th?

Otherwise, our "Hella Fit" group will organize a meet & drive to Santa Cruz through hwy 9.... will keep you posted.

Old 07-19-2012, 03:23 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by konig_feather
Definately want to get together but unfortunately, I'll be in Tahoe that weekend. If you don't end up meeting that weekend, how about Sunday afternoon on Aug. 5th?

Otherwise, our "Hella Fit" group will organize a meet & drive to Santa Cruz through hwy 9.... will keep you posted.

Originally Posted by atran21

Greetings,

I would love to meet up, but due to work schedule restrictions, I only get one friggin' Sunday off every month, unless I request the specific days off at least two weeks in advance, and I shouldn't call in sick too much lol However, I can meet evenings or nights.

Quick Reply: Weekly meets, possibly maybe?