'13 Honda Fit Quesions.

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2014, 09:06 PM
'13 Honda Fit Quesions.

So I was wondering, what coils do some of you fit owners recommend? I was planning to get the ksport coils

&I really don't know much about wheels. What are the specs of the wheel? Are 17s too big?

Old 10-13-2014, 10:21 PM
5 Year Member
Hi, also saw your post on HellaFit on FB. Thought I'd comment on your question here. I didn't want to comment on it at all at first, since a recommendation is often opinionated and there are no right answers.

SO, what's your budget? What are your plans for the car? How low will you go? Any sort of motorsport or spirited driving in your future? Road conditions? Like it hard or soft?

Low budget/tier: K-Sport, D2, Megan, and the sort...I'm not familiar with these

"Mid-budget/tier:" Buddy Club, Tein, Tanabe (maybe?), BC Racing (maybe?), Function Form (maybe?), and w/e else I'm missing...

$1000+ budget/tier: Bilstein, KW, Koni/Ground Control/Redshift

I've had Buddy Club and Tein, and now on Bilstein. I also have experience with Redshift's Koni/GC. I'd recommend those because I had experience with them. Buddy Club on the stiff side and can go pretty low, Tein are on the soft side with acceptable height adjustments, Bilstein are great but rear cannot be lowered much, and Redshift's are fully customizable. Take your pick and good luck.

Old 10-13-2014, 10:22 PM
5 Year Member
And OEM wheel sizes...you could do a search. and 17s will fit.

Old 10-19-2014, 03:04 PM
Originally Posted by DoYouFit?
Hi, also saw your post on HellaFit on FB. Thought I'd comment on your question here. I didn't want to comment on it at all at first, since a recommendation is often opinionated and there are no right answers.

SO, what's your budget? What are your plans for the car? How low will you go? Any sort of motorsport or spirited driving in your future? Road conditions? Like it hard or soft?

Low budget/tier: K-Sport, D2, Megan, and the sort...I'm not familiar with these

"Mid-budget/tier:" Buddy Club, Tein, Tanabe (maybe?), BC Racing (maybe?), Function Form (maybe?), and w/e else I'm missing...

$1000+ budget/tier: Bilstein, KW, Koni/Ground Control/Redshift

I've had Buddy Club and Tein, and now on Bilstein. I also have experience with Redshift's Koni/GC. I'd recommend those because I had experience with them. Buddy Club on the stiff side and can go pretty low, Tein are on the soft side with acceptable height adjustments, Bilstein are great but rear cannot be lowered much, and Redshift's are fully customizable. Take your pick and good luck.
Thanks for replying, and sorry I took so long. Been very busy. I don't have a budget because I'm willing to save enough for something that will be good in the long run and gives stance. For now, I'm not trying to go that low. I just want to be able to cover my stock rims a little. But I want coils that will go low for the long run. Were there any negatives when your friend got the bilstein? How did you like your coils? I just wanted to know what was the best set up for the fit. But then again, everyone has different opinions. I'll probably do more research. I needa learn wheel specs too. haha -.-