Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Unofficial Honda FIT Forums (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/)
-   California - Southern Community (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/california-southern-community/)
-   -   Weekly OC Meets? (https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/california-southern-community/17397-weekly-oc-meets.html)

umiekun 11-08-2007 05:50 PM

oh ****<--fook, sorry billy i forgot you had class at 7...damn this is why i don't organize :). Dam so that little schedule thing that took away 24 hours of my life has been ruined.

azncarbos 11-08-2007 06:11 PM

Yea going down tonight. And figure out something to night. Meet up at Town Plaza near by in and out and taco bell.

That took you 24 hour to draw out.wow

electrickoolguy 11-08-2007 10:32 PM

ay peter man, i just tried to text you, but i'm guessing the number i got is wrong, cuz i got an error message. anyways, i'm in my work truck right now, doing some bs, unwanted overtime, dickin around on my work laptop, so tonight is no go for me. thought we were getting pm'ed about the date/time? oh well. next time i guess. sorry guys. i really wanted to put faces to these names.

umiekun 11-09-2007 03:33 AM

Dam it was nice meeting you billykim and it was a pretty fun meet near the end with all the bad stuff happening...Lets meet up at your place after i get back from my trip.

As for electricool, its okay that you weren't able to come man. There will be more oc weekly meets to attend; and trust me you don't want to look at some of these faces. :eek:

azncarbos 11-09-2007 04:02 AM

Originally Posted by electrickoolguy (Post 192775)
ay peter man, i just tried to text you, but i'm guessing the number i got is wrong, cuz i got an error message. anyways, i'm in my work truck right now, doing some bs, unwanted overtime, dickin around on my work laptop, so tonight is no go for me. thought we were getting pm'ed about the date/time? oh well. next time i guess. sorry guys. i really wanted to put faces to these names.

I pm you my number again, I thought I type the right number, sorry man, hey no problem if you didnt show up, try to go to the micro meet.

Micro Meet this Sunday from 10AM to ?
We will meeting at 9 AM at Starbuck on Beach Blvd . and Westminster Ave and then roll out at 930 to head over to AutoBacs

billykim 11-09-2007 08:29 PM

its cool david. i was just worried about my breaks! anyways it was cool to just chill and stuff. have a good trip and hopefully ill have my wheels by when you get back. (hopefully....)

azncarbos 11-12-2007 06:05 PM

Hey Meet up on Thurday at 730PM usually place. UCI

milano sol 11-13-2007 12:39 AM

im in!

hahah havent seen gathering of Fits in a while....been way too long. imma call you if i get lost.

umiekun 11-13-2007 02:05 AM

EVERYONE IS COMING WHEN I LEAVE THE COUNTRY WTH IS THIS...i hope you guys have fun though. To all the fitfreaks joining the weekly meets, please come to them when i get back to so i can meet you guy sand we can have more than 4 ppl at the meets :).

junior40er 11-13-2007 09:35 AM

When are the meets? I will for sure attend the meets in my Fit if it's on weekend. Also, maybe a fresh thread on this with all the info on first post will be very helpful.

azncarbos 11-13-2007 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by junior40er (Post 194317)
When are the meets? I will for sure attend the meets in my Fit if it's on weekend. Also, maybe a fresh thread on this with all the info on first post will be very helpful.

usually these meeting are on thurdays night but change sometime, We meet over at UCI town Plaza around 730 and anyway in around the oc.

umiekun 11-13-2007 01:24 PM

New updated thread for everyone and you junior :). So from now on post your ideas, schedules, and any other important things that might benefit the weekly meets on this, Socal Weekly Meet. Hope to see you guys soon (meaning next month :() and have some fun relaxing with some pretty chill people.

-David

azncarbos 11-13-2007 01:32 PM

Alright everyone move to the new post. :p

Thanks David.