SoCal Fit Apparel

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2008, 08:13 PM
SoCal Fit Apparel

You can check it out and see if you like it.

http://230154.spreadshirt.com/us/US/Shop/

If you are wondering? I'm not making a penny on this, it is just what they charge for the items.

Last edited by MyOCNHBP; 09-20-2008 at 02:21 PM.
Old 09-20-2008, 02:08 PM
5 Year Member
Thumbs down

not making much on these? meaning you're still turning a profit?

when i outlined the Fit in your artwork and proposed the new SoCal Fit decal, that eventually became the base work for a SoCal Fit shirt, i had no intention of making money on this project; rather, do something nice for the community that's done a lot for me and my Fit.

this thread is bust.. if people are patient enough, i'll be done with my current commission and will begin taking orders for shirts. i will make NO PROFIT and will sell AT COST.

Old 09-20-2008, 02:20 PM
I've changed it to NO profit. Everything is at cost. Didn't mean to offend you...my apologies...

Old 09-20-2008, 02:32 PM
5 Year Member
no worries, you're not offending me. i am upset because it was my man hours invested into outlining the Fit's body lines and it was not an easy thing to do - especially when you're being discrete about it and don't want your manager to find out that you're working on a personal project while on the company's hours. like i said, the original idea was that i would repay the SoCal community for all the advice and help they offer. profiting from someone else's work, especially on the basis at which the idea was brought fourth, is not good business.

you can continue to sell your version of the shirt and not hurt my feelings, really you won't. just know that i will also be selling a revised version of the shirt with a more dynamic update to the art to match cost or quite possibly lower cost than what your website lists

Old 09-20-2008, 02:40 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by chaaree
no worries, you're not offending me. i am upset because it was my man hours invested into outlining the Fit's body lines and it was not an easy thing to do - especially when you're being discrete about it and don't want your manager to find out that you're working on a personal project while on the company's hours. like i said, the original idea was that i would repay the SoCal community for all the advice and help they offer. profiting from someone else's work, especially on the basis at which the idea was brought fourth, is not good business.

you can continue to sell your version of the shirt and not hurt my feelings, really you won't. just know that i will also be selling a revised version of the shirt with a more dynamic update to the art to match cost or quite possibly lower cost than what your website lists
You did it now Charlie...you're going have to really come through for us this time with cost and design...looking forward to this....

Old 09-20-2008, 02:51 PM
5 Year Member
dunno if this is the right time and place but... are we gona have GE stuff too? or maybe a new revised general FIT line?

Old 09-20-2008, 03:04 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by ghettoboy247
dunno if this is the right time and place but... are we gona have GE stuff too? or maybe a new revised general FIT line?
Maybe Charlie can do the 2 cars facing each other over the SoCal Fit.. wink wink

Old 09-20-2008, 06:15 PM
5 Year Member
sounds lika plan! so wutta u say boyz?

Old 09-20-2008, 06:29 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by OCKC
Maybe Charlie can do the 2 cars facing each other over the SoCal Fit.. wink wink
that's EXACTLY what i had in mind

**EDIT**

sorry MyOCNHBP, didn't mean to whore up your thread.

Old 10-03-2008, 10:06 AM
5 Year Member
Has anyone bought from here?

I'm thinking about it since there is a shirt on there for I think $13 which doesn't sound that bad..What do you guys think?

Old 10-03-2008, 03:13 PM
Administrator
5 Year Member
I think the design is better without the GE on it

just sucks they are 1. ONLY white and 2. only up to xl.

Old 10-03-2008, 03:58 PM
5 Year Member
yea, why the hell are these shirts only coming in white.. white is the FAT color, white succcks! but i bought one anyways, hahaha. BUT SHIT if there was black i would of freaken bought one for sure.

Old 10-07-2008, 09:36 PM
5 Year Member
u straight jacked chaaree's design, isnt that copyright infringement? even tho he doesnt own the fit logo design or established copyrights to it, i dont think youre allowed to reproduce another persons work unless he licensed it to you to use

since he hasnt put the design in the marketplace, it still isnt too late to get it trademarked by the original designer, and then if he does, your a** is in deep s*** and soon to see a lawsuit

Old 10-08-2008, 12:29 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by jeimusu86
u straight jacked chaaree's design, isnt that copyright infringement? even tho he doesnt own the fit logo design or established copyrights to it, i dont think youre allowed to reproduce another persons work unless he licensed it to you to use

since he hasnt put the design in the marketplace, it still isnt too late to get it trademarked by the original designer, and then if he does, your a** is in deep s*** and soon to see a lawsuit
WOW... such anger, If you read Charlie's reply he was cool with it as long as he didn't sell it for a profit which I believe he has complied with and has learn from his mistake. I believe he was only trying to help out by getting it done.....Spread love not hate.....

Old 10-08-2008, 02:35 AM
5 Year Member
Peace and love please! =)

Old 10-08-2008, 07:20 AM
5 Year Member
i think his company would never sell at cost, he maybe not making any profit but the company does, anyhow im sorry if i came off as being mean, but i hate thieves... my brothers clothing company has gone bankrupt b/c of cheap chinese knockoffs that replicate their designs

also you guys can get it even cheaper if you order batch orders