Hibernation is over! Time to gather!!!!! (Spring BBQ Socal Fit way)

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 12:19 AM
Hell YES!! I'm coming out of hibernation for this! and I'm defidently bringing the AWESOME BROWNIES!!! Its freaking close to my house so I can bring FRESH BROWNIES! NOM NOM NOM!

Hey Jenn, Nice to meet you, but we on the forums defidently have a loyalty thing where we dont broadcast without permission. its kind of why we dont talk on FB or anything. Just to let you know!

Ive totally missed you guys lately! Its gonna be so awesome to have another meet!

Old 03-09-2010, 12:26 AM
5 Year Member
Welcome to Facebook | Facebook
Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

dudee how long have you been gone? I FINALLY got a car, we converted to the facebook times, and it rains sprinkles now! and they go with everything.. haha

Old 03-09-2010, 12:28 AM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
IB made a Official FF FB page... located here as well FitFreak | Facebook

Old 03-09-2010, 12:30 AM
HAHA! well yeah, but you dont post without permission BTW, You're all over that FB page huh??!? Nice job! I'm totally following it dude!

Old 03-09-2010, 12:36 AM
Administrator
5 Year Member
magic brownies?

Old 03-09-2010, 12:39 AM
Originally Posted by gimme
magic brownies?
Haha! Not that exact magic, but a different magic lol!

They're Double chocolate, chocolate chip brownies covered with Marshmallow cream, marshmallows and Chocolate chips XD

So you get that good sugar-coma going on haha!

Old 03-09-2010, 12:39 AM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by gimme
magic brownies?
IM IN! lol. Dude me you and trav can all caravan.

Old 03-09-2010, 12:42 AM
5 Year Member
^yep meet at the 91/71 again

Old 03-09-2010, 12:44 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by angelberybblgum
Haha! Not that exact magic, but a different magic lol!

They're Double chocolate, chocolate chip brownies covered with Marshmallow cream, marshmallows and Chocolate chips XD

So you get that good sugar-coma going on haha!

CAITLYN!! O_O I haven't seen you post in like years x]

I want some of these brownies that, apparently, the world has tried but me

Old 03-09-2010, 12:48 AM
Originally Posted by Ms. Sheila :]
CAITLYN!! O_O I haven't seen you post in like years x]

I want some of these brownies that, apparently, the world has tried but me
I know!!! Its freaking been forever! we keep missing each other again! These brownies have killed people! you know, diabetes and all haha! I haven't really had the chance to be on but Peter just texted me that I HAD to get on lol!!

Old 03-09-2010, 12:51 AM
5 Year Member
I know!!! Its freaking been forever! we keep missing each other again! These brownies have killed people! you know, diabetes and all haha! I haven't really had the chance to be on but Peter just texted me that I HAD to get on lol!!
LOL!! Save me a piece at the meet!!

Old 03-09-2010, 12:51 AM
down if work permits. i'm hyped, i haven't met any other fit owners yet!

Old 03-09-2010, 12:52 AM
Originally Posted by accordguyintake
Wow what happened to the brotherly love i grew up to recognize FitFreak for, is it so bad that we caught the attention of other people and they wanna join us? There are so many people on FF that dont even have Fits, that one EVO ZeroDDS (dont remember spelling) owner, that one 240 owner from a while back, then 240soul (dont remember spelling) as well is another 240 owner on here... etc.etc.. haha they deserve love too!

then there is Jenn + other 8th gen civic who recently signed up... just sayin they were always present on here, they dont deserve to meet us in real life? most of the time we dont even talk about cars at the meets anyway! we just chillin out!
*hides behind couch*

I understand how it is. Ever car I've owned...the community always throws semi-car specific meets. Obviously, people that own the same car will probably have more to talk about and share about on the forums and real life so they get the whole family thing going, which is totally cool. If the meet's open, I might swing by depending on the day and if it's not, I'll just catch everyone at another meet.

Last edited by zer0dds; 03-09-2010 at 01:26 AM.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:54 AM
Originally Posted by Ms. Sheila :]
LOL!! Save me a piece at the meet!!
For sure!!! You have to try and make it tho! When we go get BBQ you're totally coming. Or else!! lol!

Old 03-09-2010, 01:13 AM
Its not really that serious...
From what peter told me he doesn't want to invite another forum because he threw a meet and a bunch of retards ruined it by being stupid and disrespectful.

Or is it a FIT meet only?
Because KnowMyHonda has some FIT owners members as well.

Or is it because people don't think KMH will bring food? And free-load off FF's.
The last BBQ KMH threw I met a few FF members...they should know how welcomed they were at that bbq.

I remember NOTE having his own cooking booth and everyone showing him so much love.

But if everyones going to be a cry baby and not invite another forum its understood..its NOT that serious. No ones feelings are going to be hurt.

So if I go with 10 cars and none of them are FITs am I still going to be able to stay? Or welcomed?

Cmon really think about it. FF is NOT a private forum..people lurk on here that are NOT members and show up to the meets..

Like I said many times..its NOT that serious..

Old 03-09-2010, 01:15 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by zer0dds
*hides behind couch*

I understand how it is. Ever car I've owned...the community always throws semi-car specific meets. Obviously, people that own the same car will probably have more to talk about and share about on the forums and real life so they get the whole family thing going, which is totally cool. If the meets open, I might swing by depending on the day and if it's not, I'll just catch everyone at another meet.
I don't think it's that he wants to limit it to just Fit owners, but more of just the people on the forum. But this is all just based on my assumptions, I just hate to see someone who's as nice as Peter look like the bad guy over a misunderstanding :/

For sure!!! You have to try and make it tho! When we go get BBQ you're totally coming. Or else!! lol!
I feel like if I'm late there won't be any brownies left What's the special ingredient?! LOL

Old 03-09-2010, 01:23 AM
If the issue is that only FF registered members only can go..then I will post that on my KMH post that to able to go they have to register on FF.

...I'm sure Peter is not a azzhole.

I was just trying to help spread the word about the bbq/meet.

NO where on the first post does it say FIT's or FF registered members only.

I think if there respectful and bring food to share they should be invited.

But its NOT my meet or my site. I will go with Petes regulations. I just suggested a exemption.

Old 03-09-2010, 01:27 AM
im down to go ill bring some soda which ever kind u guys want ill bring what i can spend

Old 03-09-2010, 01:35 AM
5 Year Member
as long as people bring food, i dont give a fk who goes lol. im down to bring my grill and ALOT of carne asada if anyone else wants to help out with the cost. its like 60 bucks for 15lbs or so. and thats prob not even enoughhh haha

Old 03-09-2010, 01:43 AM
5 Year Member
I'll try to make it out of my cave for this one. It's been a few years and I remember the good food.

Quick Reply: Hibernation is over! Time to gather!!!!! (Spring BBQ Socal Fit way)